Mt. Tenpeizan is a lower mountain ( 258m high) located near Futsukaichi Onsen.
The mountain is a popular hiking course and from the top of the mountain, you can see not only the view of Futsukaichi but also even as far as the outskirts of Fukuoka city.
[Back to Fukuoka-ken]
A 50 minute walk from JR Futsukaichi Station to topAdd to your Trip Planner
Kyusyu National Museum
Kyushu National Museum opened in 2005 in Dazaifu next to Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine.
A striking wood and glass building in the hills, it hosts important collections of Japanese artifacts related to the history of Kyusyu.
It is the most recent of the national museums of Japan.
[Overview of Fukuoka-ken]
- Opening hour: 9h30 to 17h00 closed on Monday
- A 10-minute walk from Nishitetsu Dazaifu StationAdd to your Trip Planner
I really relaxed to stay in this hotel. This hotel is typically authentic one. Westren style hotel...more
Upon recommendation from fellow VT'er Masa (gogonicetrip), I booked a room here. I found the rooms...more
339 Higashimachi, Kurume, Fukuoka Prefecture, 830-0032, Japan
Good for: Families
Top Fukuoka-ken Hotels
- Kitakyushu Hotels
- 103 Reviews - 196 Photos
- Fukuoka Hotels
- 279 Reviews - 543 Photos
Explore the World
- Sun Lakes State Park Hotels
- Curubandé Hotels
- Aspen Hotels
- Harrogate Hotels
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Barcelona Off The Beaten Path
- Banff Off The Beaten Path
- Within a 3 Hour Drive
- Sevilla Off The Beaten Path
- Barry Island
- Bacolod City Off The Beaten Path
- Beijing Off The Beaten Path
- Bermuda Off The Beaten Path
- Sarasota Off The Beaten Path
- Sorrento Off The Beaten Path
- Busan Off The Beaten Path