Map &

From SGD179.00
Private Day Trip to Malacca from Kuala Lumpur
From $95.00

Indian food Tips (7)

Our guest house owner had recommended this restaurant to us, and it was rated as number two Indian Restaurant in Melaka on Trip Advisor but it turned out to be the worst meal we ate in Melaka. My wife's noodles were very oily and my dosa lacked taste. Sure, it was cheap enough, but it doesn't matter how cheap it is if you don't enjoy the food. The restaurant was busy and most of the customers were foreigners. Service was good and i must mention that the fresh orange juice and lassi were also good, but we would never return here again. Cannot understand why this restaurant is rated so highly, maaybe we just had bad luck.

davidjo's Profile Photo
Mar 28, 2016

Despite being given information regarding good Indian Restaurants by the owner of our guest house we decided to dine at the Boss Curry House as it was full of Indians when we passed by, a sure sign that it must be good. We returned an hour later when tables were available. We had a fresh orange juice, a lassi, a cheese dosa which w enormous, a vegetable dish and a couple more that i cannot remember. Three dips came with the dosa, a curry, a chutney, and a milky yogurt type of sauce. All were excellent and cost next to nothing. The restaurant was only opened recently so the guest house owner had not yet dined there, but he promised to give it a try after my recommendation.

davidjo's Profile Photo
Mar 28, 2016

Jewel of the Park: Best Tandoori Chicken in Melaka

Wow.. was impressed with the newly opened restaurant in Bukit Beruang, Melaka.. tried their Tandoori Chicken and it was delicious! and also the mutton pepper fry..amazingly good.. not actually a mutton eater but it was so tasty..

Favorite Dish Tandoori Chicken and Mutton Pepper fry

Feb 02, 2011

Great Indian food at this resturant when in Melaka. Extremely cheap and very tasty Indian Food. Good Service. Lunch is served on Bananna leaf with vegetarian side dishes. I would reccomend who has an apetite for good Indian food.

Favorite Dish All dishes taste great.

Jerry6570's Profile Photo

8 Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Melaka State, 75200, Malaysia
28 Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Melaka State, 75200, Malaysia
1 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka, Melaka State, 75200, Malaysia

Vazhai Elai Banana Leaf Restaurant: Delicious Traditional Indian Dishes

This restaurant being setup in an average ways. Very clean with great service. The staff here are very friendly. Most importantly, why I am giving this restaurant a high rating because of its food. The traditional taste of Indian food offered here is superb. Few choices of curry dishes taste really good. These curry dishes goes well with rice or even the Tossei/Chapati/'Roti Canai'. The seating being neatly arranged in this small space area but they do have a special air-condition room. As for myself, I regularly had my meal here with my Indian friends as I l really love the tossei. I highly recommend this restaurant for those who like Indian dishes and also who ever wanted to taste a really good tossei. I also noticed that this restaurant has been officially opened by one the well known Malaysian Minister.

Favorite Dish The most special and delicious dish here that I like the most is the tossei. A basic tossei with Coconut based 'Chutney' make this place so special for me.

Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo
Jul 26, 2006

Selvam: Chettynad Tamil Restaurant

Very Tamil restaurant popular with sari clad visitors from the Interior. Good Chettynad style food. Banana leaves and the ambience unchanged, from the looks of it

Favorite Dish I order the lunch which comes on a banana leaf, with rice and several vegetable curries and then ask for fish curry . you can also for chicken or mutton. and mango lassi to boot.
rice and vegetable curries are replenished as you like but for me, one round is enough.

cochinjew's Profile Photo
Apr 17, 2006

Sri Lakshmi Vilas Restaurant: Great Indian food

A good and clean quality indian restaurant located amlost in the centre of Malaca. Here one can find delicious vegetarian dishes.

Favorite Dish I've tryed chicken, but I prefered a lot vegetarian food.

Avieira67's Profile Photo
Jan 26, 2008
bpacker's Profile Photo

"A Yeow Kwee (Glutton) in Melaka"
mansionion's Profile Photo

"Melaka - The Historical City of Malaysia"
imstress's Profile Photo

"Historical Town of Melaka (Malacca)"
ukirsari's Profile Photo

"malacca, a smal historical city"
Azri_Azmi's Profile Photo

"My Melaka"

Things To Do in Melaka

Things to do

Kampung Kling Mosque

Kampung Kling Mosque can be found halfway along Jalan Tokong in Chinatown and the original wooden one was constructed in 1748, but it is not like a Middle Eastern mosque as the architectural style was...
Things to do

Princess Hang Li Poh's well

The Hang Li Poh's well was dug by an order of Sultan Mansor Shah of Melaka in 1459 especially for his wife Hang Li Poh, a Chinese princess. The water from this well was used for her daily ne

Getting to Melaka

We don't yet have an address for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!