Map &

Rate it

Top Tours

Kuala Lumpur Self-Guided Audio Tour
From $20.00
Private Tour: KL Tower Revolving Restaurant Buffet Dinner and Central Market Night Tour
From $118.00
KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
From $18.00

Little Penang Cafe - Suria KLCC Tips (5)

Little Penang Kafe: Penang Food? Little Penang Kafe

If you have not been to Penang or is missing the delicious Penang food you wont have to travel all the way to Penang jsut to sample the food.

The Hokkien Prawn Mee (RM8.80), Penang Curry Mee, Char Koay Teow (RM8.80), Penang Assam laksa are some of the popular dishes at Little Penang.

Little Penang is located on Level 4 of KLCC together with other restaurants.

imstress's Profile Photo
Sep 05, 2006

Little Penang Kafe: Malaysian Cuisine

Well this is where I had my VT meeting and this is also where I got to try so many different types of Malay food. Thanks to Jen "Jenniferchin" who helped me go through the menu to explain what each dish was. At the end I landed up trying alot different dishes which was quiet nice. Jen I have to tell you since then I`ve been munching away at the local food in Malaysia and Indonesia hehehehe So I`m almost a pro at the meanings of the food hehehehe Just kiding.

cokes's Profile Photo
Aug 05, 2006

Little Penang Cafe: Popular nyonya restaurant

Little Penang Cafe is always busy. There are always families there tucking in the authentic nyonya food which is simply delicious. Thank god there was no line the day I was there. The service was swift and efficient, and before you know it, the Pie Tee, Otak-otak, prawn mee were all ready to be slurped up! (Pie tee are canape size pastry cups filled with chopped veggies, egg and meat; otak-otak is fish in a coconut curry sauce steamed in banana leaf; prawn mee had such a rich shrimp taste it felt like a school of shrimps just invaded your mouth...) Yum!

Everything is so inexpensive and delicious here you can come back again and again.

Favorite Dish The place is perfect for lunch, dinner or just a snack. When I was there I saw some familiies just stopping for some bubur chacha...

Jun 14, 2008

Little Penang Cafe: Penang Cuisine in KL

Penang cuisine is famous among Malaysians as being one of the best, most varied, tastiest tasting food anywhere. So when the original owner of this restaurant opened to franchise on Penang's famous hawker cuisine, it was an instant hit amongst KL-ites (residents of KL) and everyone else in the state of Selangor; that also include me!

I first tried out the food of this Little Penang Cafe at the KLCC branch. At the first try of the popular Nasi Lemak, I was hooked. Whenever I returned home from Vienna to Malaysia, I will always try to make my way to one of the restaurant's franchise. Anyway, you can find Little Penang Cafe restaurants in all the main shopping malls of Kuala Lumpur. Go ahead and try out the best local food around.

Favorite Dish Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee/Noodles, Nasi Lemak, Rojak, and everything else that is on the Menu!

longsanborn's Profile Photo
Aug 24, 2008
Sponsored Listings

Hotels in Kuala Lumpur

1 Persiaran Ledang, off Jalan Duta, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50480, Malaysia
69 Jln Haji Hussein Off Jln Tuankku Abdul Rahman Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, 50300, Malaysia
79, Lorong Haji Hussein 2, off Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz,, Kuala Lumpur, 50300, Malaysia
65 Jalan Haji Hussein, off Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Kuala Lumpur, 50300, Malaysia
Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, Kuala Lumpur, 50300, Malaysia
46 Lorong Haji Hussein Satu, off Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz

Little Penang cafe: Best kuew Tiow in Town

IF you wondering around KLCC and just want a light meal ,just proceed to 5 th flr beside sport station ,the shop will be packed during lunch hour .The service fast and ambience is just like kopitiam

Favorite Dish Char Kuew Tiau and Rojak Buah

"Kuala Lumpur"
chiabh's Profile Photo

"Kuala Lumpur - My Home"
mansionion's Profile Photo

"KL - where the rivers (and all things else) meet."
Kaynisa's Profile Photo

"-=Latest & Happening In Town=-"
Audrey118's Profile Photo

"I grew up here!!!"

Things To Do in Kuala Lumpur

Hop On, Hop Off Bus

I would suggest the best way to see KL, is on the hop on/off double decker tour Bus which has a glass top roof. You can catch it at Petronas towers or at any other Bus stop on the route . Look for a...

National Art Gallery

National Virtual Arts Gallery is near the Tasik Titiwangsa (Lake), around 6KM north of City Centre. The current Art Gallery building has been operating since 1998. Previously, the National Art Gallery...

Hard Rock Café

Located about five to ten minute walk from the Menara Telecom Tower, I decided to stop by the Kuala Lumpur's Hard Rock Cafe,and as it was an exceedingly hot and humid day, I was looking forward to a...

KL Tower - Menara Telecommunications Tower

Menara KL, the KL tower, is one of the two landmarks of KL, and I've finally gotten around to reviewing it due to a recent re-visit. 420m tall, and opened to the public in 1996, Menara KL was...

Petronas Twin Towers

The Petronas Twin Towers have become an icon and symbol of Kuala Lumpur. They are now the tallest twin towers in the world, at 451.9 metres. The buildings are 88 stories high, and the sky bridge...

Dewan Filharmonik Petronas

Even if you are not a fan of classical music, it is worth making a trip to this hall just to have a look at the ID and architecture. The design is world class and you will be amazed by the beauty. The...

Getting to Kuala Lumpur

Parkson Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!