Subway, Islamabad

Shop 3 & 4, 64 West Masco Plaza, Blue Area, Isb. +92 - 51- 2877248

• ayazahmad's Profile Photo

Subway Lahore: Love My First Experience @ Subway

by ayazahmad Written May 20, 2014

Last night that was my first visit at Subway Lahore M.M Alam Road Lahore. I ordered Tuna with extra mustered paste and refill free of soft drinks...I was with my friends they ordered Tikka, Turky. We really enjoyed Subway, chit chat and the environment and the big thing which was the 15% discount we got via Khaba.TossDown.Com card.

Favorite Dish: Tuna Sub

Subway Subway Subway
    • Photography

• Subway: Intestinal Bacteria

by gk13 Written Jun 18, 2006

I visited this place twice. The first time it smelled great due to the just baked bread. The second time, it didn't smell quite as nice. Also, about a dozen of my friends ate here during the same week and we ALL acquired an intestinal bacteria from this place. If you eat here and become sick 2-3 days later, you'll know it was Subway. Symptoms: body aches, fever, chills, loose bowels and/or vomiting. Good luck!

Favorite Dish: Turkey sandwich with lettuce, pickles and onions on parmesan oregano bread.

Address: Shop 3 & 4, 64 West Masco Plaza, Blue Area, Isb.

Phone: +92 - 51- 2877248

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Subway: Subway-eat fresh!

by apple_sidra Updated Jul 8, 2005

The Subway is slightly larger than the average American one. It has the exact same New York themed wallpaper and yellow tables. It is considered expensive by Pakistani standards, but it is about half the American price. For example, veggie sub is 59 rs. which is only a dollar. I did not like the roast beef sub, but chicken fajita sub was quite tasty. There are 17 types of subs to choose from, so there is something for everyone's taste. The only thing I did not like was that the bread was kind of hard, so you should ask for it to be warmed up. My relatives all visited Subway out of curiousity, but generally they did not like the taste. It is kind of dry and 'pikka' (not spicy) for native Pakistanis.

Favorite Dish: This is not about my favorite dish, but about Subway's restroom. Pakistan generally does not have public washrooms, and the few that it has are nasty. So I was delighted to see their sit down toilet with both a bidet and toilet paper, and a neat sink. It was the cleanest washroom I saw in Pakistan.

Address: Shop 3 & 4, 64 West Masco Plaza, Blue Area, Isb.

Phone: +92 - 51- 2877248

by najamrulz Updated May 24, 2004

Subway is the largest submarine sandwich chain in the world with more than 17,500 restaurants located in 71 countries. Subway has its presence in Pakistan too. Their islamabad outlet is located in Blue Area.

Favorite Dish: I tried their hot sandwich with bar-b-que chicken filling ,salads, cheese, olives and sauces. It cost me Rs. 129 ( US $ 2.2 appox). I have also tried their hot double chocolate muffin for Rs. 15 (less then US $ 1) and it was very delicious.

Address: Shop 3 and 4 , 64 West Masco Plaza, Blue Area