Map &

Kawasan Falls Day Tour from Cebu
From THB6,712.00

Hair Braiding Tips (4)

Have Your Hair Braided

Short hair or long hair, the skillful hands of the locals (young girls & lasses) can braid your hair. Many tourists have fun trying the Boracay braid, not only for experience, but also for convenience (one need not worry about disheveled hair after a swim).

There is a chart with pictures of hair braid designs you can choose from. Hair braid costs P150 on the average...again depending on your haggling skills. However, I personally recommend that you don't haggle too much so as to help the young girls/lasses earn something for their school needs.

cyndymc's Profile Photo
Apr 07, 2010

Hair Braiding

There are many stalls along the beach front offering hair braiding. Some have extensive variety of designs for you to choose from. The price is from 300 PHP and up. So adorn yourself for your beach holidays. Not only for the kids!

barbskie's Profile Photo
May 10, 2008

Have a Corn Row Braid of Hair.

My daughter got long hair and I cant say no when she wanted her hair braided ala "Corn Row" - . Yeah, it looks very cool to me at least and that coolness cost me P400. Hahaha! I have to haggle from the original P500. Not bad for a 1-hour job by the lady braider.

bike_packer's Profile Photo
May 23, 2006

Fancy a braid?

You can get your Bo Derek 'do right on the beach while you tan. Young island natives will braid your hair for about $5-10. It takes about 30 minutes, depending on how much of your hair you want done. Now you've got the complete island look!

gypsysoul73's Profile Photo