map
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Sumilon Island Escapade from Cebu
"Our professional English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cebu city area or Mactan around 7am and we will head to the southern Cebu. Enjoy the 3 hours scenic drive along the southern Cebu coastline en-route you will pass by the town of Carcar. It is famous as Cebu’s shoe capital because of its long history as the province’s premier footwear manufacturer. Its native delicacies are also popular such as “ampao” (sweetened rice crisps) and “chicharon” (crispy pork skin).We will then drive through Argao famous for its 400 year-old St. Michael Archangel Church before visiting the town of Dalaguete known as the vegetable capital of Cebu. Finally arriving in Oslob and you will embark on a boat depart to Sumilon Island just 15 minutes boat ride.Upon arrival
From $275.00

Half-Day Cebu City Tour Including Round-Trip Hotel Transfers
"A choice of morning and afternoon departure which can either be at 09:00 am or 01:00 pm. Your English Tour guide will be waiting at the hotel's main lobby. Trace back the history of the colonial city by visiting the nucleus of the first Spanish settlemen Fort San Pedro. Observe how the local people express their faith at Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino and the iconic Magellan's Cross. Drive through the country's oldest Colon Street Cebu Heritage Monument that describes the eventful saga of Cebu's history and the scenic Taoist Temple where you can have your fortunes told. Make sure to also buy packets of dried mango sweet and meaty you will surely love it. We'll finish out the tour with a short shopping trip.""""Tour Cebu's rich past with century old churches
From $57.00

Small-Group Cebu City Afternoon Fun Tour by Coach
"Taoist TempleThis temple preserves the teachings of Lao-Tse the 600 B.C. Chinese philosopher. Everyday people climb its 99 steps to light joss sticks and have their fortune read. A towering multi-tiered multi-hued attraction accessible by three separate winding routes.Attractions here consist of huge colorful dragon a replica of the Great Wall of China spacious balconies offering scenic views
From $20.00

Cebu Provincial Capital Tips (4)

I really enjoyed myself in Cebu, but....

I really enjoyed myself in Cebu, It has a good mixture of historical site and amazing beaches that are really comparable to places like Bali, Krabi etc. Food and many things are really cheap, BUT i some how have a very sour feeling because:

- A lot of beggars, they usually make their kids beg for money/food, and they are sleeping on the streets
- A lot of children are selling items on the street, they look really underfed
-Places that are not tourist attractions are really dirty and disgusting
-Have to really beware of pickpockets

I have not state this in my blog though, see more pictures at: http://www.travelwithmegan.com/top-8-visit-cebu-philippines/

MeganTan89's Profile Photo
MeganTan89
Jun 02, 2016

Lost High Heels

I just wrote a subject but really, i need all your help or my mom would kill me. i just want to inform you that i left a pair of high heels in a taxi and we didn't know what's the name of the company. All we know is that the driver is speaking in tagalog. We're from J Centre Mall to Parkmall. The high heels cost 2,000 or more. And the taxi is Avanza. If you might know who this taxi driver is, please reply. I really need your help.

mfalob
Apr 18, 2015

Cebu Provincial Capital

This structure is the seat of provincial government of Cebu. Located on the far end of Osmena Blvrd and was constructed in the year 1937.

It is a 3 level main building building with central dome and concave facade that contains an inscription saying " The authority of the Government emanates from the people" This is what I like most.

kemisteryoso's Profile Photo
kemisteryoso
Jul 19, 2010

Cebu Provincial Capitol

The provincial capitol of Cebu is the main building in a compound located along Osmena Boulevard. There is also a building behind the capitol which houses other provincial government offices.

The Cebu Provincial Capitol is where the Governor and members of the Board hold their office. An edifice of pre-war vintage which was considered a replica of the American White House.

I really like the style of this building and how it was built. I am sure the Cebuanos are proud of this. It was so striking and of majestic structure. It is a 'must see' in Cebu City.

freddie18's Profile Photo