Map &

Private Monkey Jungle Cruise: Phuket Day Eco Tour
From $602.00

Simon Cabaret Tips (14)

Simon Cabaret

If you wish to entertained by some lady boys, book yourself for the Simon Cabaret show during your stay in Phuket. There is a 7.30pm and a 9.30pm show.

THB600 will include an hour of entertaining show and include transfer if you stay at Patong Beach. There is a photo taking session with the lady boys for a tip after the show.

imstress's Profile Photo
Jun 23, 2007

Simon Cabaret

This is a Lady/Boy miming (lip sync) show.

Its a good show with great costumes and sets and is suitable for all ages.

If you want to get someone stirred a bit by the comedians buy VIP seats, they are not much dearer.

For something different and a bit of fun the show is well worth going to.

(See more photos and warning on Simon Cabaret Part 2)

Aug 04, 2006

Simon Cabaret

If you have never been to a transvestite show then you must go to Simon Cabaret if you visit Phuket. All the show is mimed but the costumes are good and on the whole the show is entertaining.
You will be amazed by the Lady boys here and can pose with them for a photograph-for a price!

catkin's Profile Photo
Oct 21, 2003

A fantastic show, where the beautiful and very talented performers are not what they seem to be... Try to get VIP tickets, and you'll enjoy the show even more! ;-)
More pics in my Simon Cabaret Travelogue.

Nina-Maarit's Profile Photo
Jan 13, 2003
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Phuket

75-75/1 Moo 3 Beach Road, Kamala Beach, , Phuket, 83150, Thailand
9/48 Kata Noi Road, Karon, , Phuket, 83000, Thailand
154 Phang-Nga Road, Phuket Town, Muang, Phuket, 83000, Thailand
48 Ruamjai Rd, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, Patong, 83150, Thailand
200 Moo 7 Chiangmai-Doi Saket RD., Cherng Doi, Doi Saket, Chiang Mai, 50220, Thailand
1 Soi Surin, Montri Rd, Phuket Town, , Phuket, 83000, Thailand

Simon Cabaret

An exciting night out with lots of music, dancing, singing and elaborate costumes. There are a variety of performances during the show, which is approximately one hour long, and you are promised a spectacular show! Get VIP seats so you are guaranteed a good view, and make sure your camera is charged up!!! Its a really good night out and only cost us 550 baht for transfers and VIP seating at the 7.30pm show, which appeared less crowded than the 9.30pm show

missblonde's Profile Photo
Jan 29, 2007

This show is a must when you are in Phuket. For only 600BHT for a 1 hour show (including transfer if you stay at Patong beach), its worth it. I couldn't remember the last time I had such a good laugh. After the show, you can take pictures with the she-males for a tip.

kenningst's Profile Photo
Dec 13, 2007

Simon Cabaret (Part 2!!)

I mainly did a second tip on Simon Cabaret so I could add more photos.

However there is a little bit of info that might help you when you leave the show.

The performers will all be waiting outside (on the right side) so you can have photos taken with them.

They are a greedy aggressive bunch of people and will try and get whatever they can out of you.

Its easy to avoid, just leave straight away and don't go over to them.

Aug 12, 2006

Absolutely dire and very over priced

We were so excited to see this show on our first evening in Thialand.
However, With bad lip syncing, really poor choreography and timing by bored dancers. Sadly, I t reminded me of badly rehearsed school play.
The outfits were ok, as were the stage sets.
You get a free bottle of water, which I consumed out of boredom.
A really expensive hour of my life and holiday gone that I will never get back.
Avoid at all costs as it's nothing more than an over priced tourist rip off.
There are some beautiful lady boys and gorgeous ladies, but I'd suggest saving your hard earned cash and seeing them on Bangla Road in Patong.

Peep999's Profile Photo
Oct 23, 2015
Tina-Perth's Profile Photo

"Our Second Home - Phuket"

shane_02's Profile Photo

"Phuket Introduction"
imstress's Profile Photo

"P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
Myndo's Profile Photo

"Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
View Member

Went to simon caberet 9 years back as well. The show is pretty good and some of the "women" are really good looking.

After the show, they will be moving around so you can opt to take photos with them. I remembered them asking you for money should you want to take photos with them.

touraco's Profile Photo
Oct 24, 2007

Simon Cabaret

Ordered the tickets plus transport for THB550. For THB100more you can upgrade your seats.

So what seats did we get? The circle at level 2. Bird's eye view of the stage.

The upgrade brings you close to the stage at the lower level

May 25, 2009

Great outfits, great night

Had to confince hubby that yes they were all boys! Great costumes, bit of culture thrown in, some usual lady boy type show numbers (Tina Turner, not that there's anything wrong with that, hilarious!)

The make-up and effort into the outfits was outstanding.

If you had VIP seats and were near the aisle you had every chance of one of the lady's coming up and involving you in the show, see the photo attached!

After the show you have the opportunity (at a cost of course 100B) of having a photo taken with them. They are outside, with all the waiting cars and people, complete chaos. It's 100 for EACH lady though. So if you are having a photo taken with one and another one sneaks in, then you will have to pay her too, sorry that's the way it goes. You can argue about it, but good luck... Just have whoever is taking the photo to be REALLY quick!

If you don't want to get involved, then after the show, exit the theatre and turn LEFT. But if you have made it to the show and enjoyed the night, you may as get just one photo to show for it, even if it's one of you're big strong hubby with a lady boy dancer in sequins wrapped around him! hahaha!

You also get the added bonus of a free water in the cup holder of your seat on your arrival.

samntim's Profile Photo
May 03, 2008

Amateurs' Performance

One of the worst shows that I’ve seen. Most of them don’t know the songs, catch some words, fortunately they don’t sing, is just karaoke, they also don’t know how to dance, don’t move like professionals but like amateurs, without energy, dreadful choreography.
Some of them don’t look yet like real women, then it’s not so nice look them dancing with tight dresses or underwear.
The good things was the scenery and customs; diverse, and beautiful.
After the show some of them come outside to ask for pictures with them for Bath.100 per picture.

Lyda1973's Profile Photo
Jun 13, 2006

Things To Do Near Phuket

Kata and Karon Beach

We much preferred Karon beach over Kata, being about the same distance from our hotel. This beach is quieter than Kata, the speedboats and longtails being kept at one end, so plenty of space for...

Pum Thai Restaurant & Cooking School

We had been in Patong for a week and wished that we could find this place a little sooner. Full options restaurant & cooking school. The foods were great & the cooking class was a blast. My...

Patong Beach

I think that Patong beach and Ban Patong must be the same thing. Or not? Anyway, I'll post my Patong beach comments in Ban Patong page. And Patong was precious for us. With the monsoon, Kata beach...

Phi Phi Islands

We booked with Phuket Tours Direct to go on the HongTae Tours trip to Phi Phi island. After travelling an hour to the port and sitting through the 45mins safety session we were informed that my 5...

Phang Nga Bay

This is not my first time in Thailand 2009 i was in koh lanta and khaosuk national park this time i just came to surathani and khaolak decided to buy some tailor made suit from khaolak, but here is...

James Bond Island

If you plan to visit James Bond Island, think again. Firstly, price for tour package is very tricky. We joined with the group tour for same trip but some of them paid THB3,000 per person, other paid...

Getting to Phuket

We don't yet have an address for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Things to Do. Help us improve our info!