Skydive - NZONE Queenstown, Queenstown

5 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

35 Shotover St, Queenstown skydive@nzone.biz
Don't miss these tickets and tour deals!
Get best Skydive - NZONE Queenstown rates on Viator
  • NZone
    NZone "embrace the fear"
    by zlatiq

• Skydive Awesome-ness

by lauren.biddulph Updated Jul 3, 2011

WOW, What a way to spend your birthday, jumping 15000 feet out of a plane! Im glad my friends dragged me into this! Im completely addicted and cant get enough of it! I will fly from australia every 6 months if i have too, just to jump over Queenstown with the amazing views and snow-capped mountains, just breathtaking!
    The whole experience from reception, landing back on earth and collecting my amazing pictures and DVD at the end off the day was perfect. Extremely helpful and happy staff, and i cant speak more highly of them.
    I returned at the begining of the year (2011) to jump again, but unfortunately the weather had other plans. The boss was more then happy to extend out replay pass for another time so we could jump using our discount.
    Already planning to be back in september to jump for my birthday again this year! (trying to talk my boyfriend into it too)
    NZONE! I recommend you to each and every person that reads this review!

Address: 35 Shotover St, Queenstown

Directions: Shotover Street, Queenstown.
    Its the main street in town, cant miss it, up street from base and opposite fergburger!

Phone: skydive@nzone.biz

Website: http://www.nzone.biz/

• Sky Diving

Add to your Trip Planner
  • zlatiq's Profile Photo

Skydive

by zlatiq Updated Apr 15, 2006

well skydiving here is beatiful, because of the amazaing scenery; one thing is that u depend on the weather..so if u'r staying only few days in Qtown better pray for a good weather:)

So "embrace the fear" and good luck!

Phone: skydive@nzone.biz