Map &

The Golden Beaches Helicopter Tour
From $149.00
The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
From $195.00

Atlas Grill & Bar Tips (2)

Atlas Grill & Bar: Disapointing, just as much of the food at Atlantis

As with everything at Atlantis, the food here is expensive. Unfortunately, like much of the rest of the food at Atlantis, the quality was poor. My $14 dollar cheesteak was just frozen cheesesteak pieces with shredded cheese sprinkled on top. Fries were bad. My girlfriends $18 Burger was OK, again the cheese was low quality Velveeta or something similar. I really am OK with paying what we paid for the meal, but I do expect better quality at at resort the sells itself as Atlantis does, and charges what it does. Also the mandatory 15% tip was a bit disconcerting considering I had to find my waiter to ask to order our meal, a drink, and then to get my check.

All in all, just as with the other food we had at Atlantis, it was incredibly disappointing, and the service was just as bad as elsewhere. The only decent meal was a curry tuna Panini that we had on the beach (this was actually awesome). We were unable to go to any of the marquee dinner restaurants as we were with a company function and had mandatory meals each night. I would have like to try Nobu, or one of the others not run by Atlanits.

Dec 11, 2006

Atlas Grill & Bar: Good Old-Fashioned Comfort Food

The Atlas Grill & Bar is located right off the center of the casino floor. Its basically an American fare restaurant that serves anything from hamburgers to salads to roasted chicken.

For a night of light eating, we decided to try out the Atlas Grill & Bar. We were pleasantly surprised to be seated outside overlooking the marina and away from the casino noise.

We enjoyed a few fruity drinks, well at least I did, my husband had a Kalik, Bahamian beer and we ordered two juicy medium cooked burgers with fries.

It was a fun place to eat, in lieu of a big fancy restaurant and a heavy meal.

Favorite Dish Recommended if you are in the mood for comfort food!

AliasGirl's Profile Photo