De Peerdestal, Antwerp

4 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

Wijngaardstraat 8, B-2000 Antwerpen +32/(0) 3- 231.95.03
  • celebrating my birthday with my son and his gf
    celebrating my birthday with my son and...
    by Sinjoor
    my personal favourite: the sole
  • De Peerdestal

• Sinjoor's Profile Photo

De Peerdestal: A Heaven for the lover of French Cuisine

by Sinjoor Updated Mar 7, 2010

This average size restaurant is located near Grand Square in Wijngaardstraat , a quiet sidestreet leading to Conscience square. It has an exquisite cuisine and a very agreable atmosphere. The staff is very professional and friendly. It's location in a pedestrian area of the old center adds to the attractiveness.

Specialties are horse meat and beef as well as lobster and seafood.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish is without a doubt the very delightful Sole Meunière. It is always prepared just right. Sweet and melting at the tongue with an excellent sauce of garlic butter.

Address: Wijngaardstraat 8-10, 2000 Antwerpen

Directions: From Grand Square, keeping City Hall in your back go down Kaasrui and head straight into Wijngaardstraat (Vineyard street). About 100 yards into the street on the right.

Phone: +32 (0)3.231.95.03

Website: http://www.depeerdestal.be/

celebrating my birthday with my son and his gf my personal favourite: the sole

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Maidstoneman's Profile Photo

De Peerdestal: Poor service

by Maidstoneman Written Oct 30, 2005

Lovely surroundings and not overly-priced but on the Saturday night we went there it was heaving with people and there were long waits between courses. The food wasn`t even very good and the place was extremely hot. Waiters in abundance and friendly, but held up by the seeming lack of kitchen staff.

Address: Wijngaardstraat 8, B-2000 Antwerpen