Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Private Half-Day Cold War Years Walking Tour with an Historian Guide in Prague
"Explore the decorations and statuary of The Hall of the Red Army with a historian guide on a private 3-hour walking tour. Visit also the mausoleum that displayed the mummified corpse of Klement Gottwald first chairman of the KSC along with the adjoining laboratory and temperature control center where a team of doctors cosmetologists and technicians cared for the embalmed body. Enjoy the panorama of the city and the Žižkov Television Tower an example of high-tech architecture that looms above the rest of the city’s skyline while standing atop Vitkov Memorial. Coming back to the city center
From $295.00

Prague Welcome Card
"The Prague Welcome Card will offer you great values and convenience free public transport (if option selected) free entrances to many great venues. As well as saving money you will often jump the ticket-queues. By purchasing this card you can enjoy entrance at the following attractions --Free entrance to the following historical Prague monuments: Klementinum PrahaAstronomical Clock Tower which includes a chapter detailing other places in Prague that are worth visiting and free of charge.""""The Prague Welcome Card is your key to discovering the most interesting things Prague has to offer
From EUR30.00

Half-Day Prague City Highlights Tour Including Walking Tour from Prague Castle to Old Town
"During this half-day city tour of Prague you are going to see the most interesting historical sights of the city. Start your city tour on a bus which will take you around New Town Old Town and Lesser Town and see the Municipal House Powder Tower State Opera Wenceslas Square National Museum
From EUR25.00

Red Hot & Blues Tips (15)

Gastronomy Museum Prague: Museum replaced the restaurant

Gastronomy Museum Prague is depicting in very vivid form entire history of cooking and food preparation from early days of human kind, through stone age, medieval smoke kitchen, renaissance palace kitchen, first coal, gas and electrical stove, origin and forms of beer brewing, story of distillates, wine regions in CR and list of famous chefs in the history of Culinary Arts. All together it is great tribute to human ingenuity.

Favorite Dish Have a good snack before you go, it will make you hungry :-)

janmarsik
Aug 28, 2012

Red Hot and Blues: Eat New Orleans in Prague.

It did not take me long to get sick of Czech food so I checked out the Red Hot and Blues. Since I like both Jazz and New Orleans food, I thought that I would check this place out. The food here was pretty good but the live music was average at best. This restaurant is owned by Americans and is very popular with ex-pats. The sad irony of visiting this restaurant this was during the Katrina catastrophe that devastated New Orleans.

Favorite Dish I had a very good chicken buritto.

Paul2001's Profile Photo
Paul2001
Aug 19, 2012

Red Hot & Blues: Blues and Burgers

Tucked away in a small street in the Old Town is some of the best American food I've eaten outside of the US. I love burgers. It's the only time I can be tempted away from eating vegetables. But it has to be good - and the one I had at Red Hot & Blues was excellent. The beef was perfect: juicy and tasty. The bun was just the right size, shape and texture to hold the bun together, and the toppings were simple and effective. Oh and the fries... mmmm. Fantastic.

My friend had spicy chicken something or other and was equally impressed. I would go back to Prague to eat here again.

And you get live Blues music too for a small cover charge, or listen to it for free (only a little more quietly) in one of the small side rooms.

Highly recommended.

You might want to reserve a seat - it is popular. We got there just in time.

Favorite Dish Burgers!

antistar's Profile Photo
antistar
Nov 16, 2008

Red, Hot and Blues: Tex-mex meets jazz and blues!

A really cool relaxed restaurant with excellent service, live music and delicious meals. The surroundings are intimate and cosy and you can choose between smoke or non-smoke area, and the music is relaxed and not disturbing. If you're not into mexican cuisine the also have more international courses, and until 11.30 am they have breakfast too!

Favorite Dish We tried the "fajitas for two" with chicken which was excellent. You get a plate of 6 fajitas, a pan of burning hot chicken, and then different plates of, for example salsa, vegetables and rice, and then you made your own fajita. Oh, and we got a mojito afterwards too, which was just as it should be!

ashk88

Lucemburska St 46, Prague, Bohemia, 130 00, Czech Republic
Rohacova 70, Prague, Bohemia, 130 00, Czech Republic
Taboritska 23, Prague, Bohemia, 130 00, Czech Republic

Red Hot & Blues: Its Red Hot not Blue

We had a couple of meals in here as it was just around the corner from our hotel, it caught our eye mainly for the live music that was on offer most nights, so we called in one night as the music coming out into the street sounded great and got a table and indulged in some excellent food and beer and we spent the entire night in there just immersed in the atmosphere of good music courtesy of the VeVe Jazz Trio. It was so good that we decided to have our final night meal there and we weren't disapointed again this time entertained by a band called The Lazy Pigs singing some great blues and cajun music.

DavyJB's Profile Photo
DavyJB
Jan 12, 2007

Red Hot & Blues: On a Tex Mex Jazz Tip

Red Hot & Blues serves good Mexican food in a Med-style conservatory with a live, 3 piece jazz in background. Music was great, if a little too loud

Serves anything American, Mexican or Cajun that you can think of

Favorite Dish Can't remember specifics but they were all pretty good.

tomhoward's Profile Photo
tomhoward
May 12, 2004

Red, Hot & Blues: Listen to blues while having dinner!

Enjoy having dinner and listen to live music!

A very nice place to be and to have an excellent dinner!

Favorite Dish Chicken Creole is one of their specialities, which tastes great!

Another good alternative are the huge burgers!!

Dessert shall be great, but after the maindish I couldn't eat more...

p_haefeli's Profile Photo
p_haefeli
Apr 14, 2004

RED HOT AND BLUES !!!: WONDERFUL NIGHT !!

We went there for our last night and met travelchili and her good friend,Villu.I had booked a table,(highly recommend you do that ),the evenings entertainment was provided by Big Phil and his band I think !!.
Fantastic evening was had by all,good staff great music, fantastic food and most of all....Wonderful company,

I'm sure if you've read many of my pages you'll notice I like to enjoy good food and good company,well every night in Prague I was fortunate enough to experience both !!!

Favorite Dish We had spicy hot buffalo wings to start MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,closely followed by Chicken Burittos for travelchili,Villu and myself while Maria went for the pork tenderloin tips.
We umed and aahed and deciced to share a couple of deserts,including a gorgeous cheesecake.
Villu and Ande treated us that night so I've no idea of the cost,but I'm sure it wouldn't have cost more than2000 krone.
It truly was a wonderful night and bought our mini holiday to a memorable end.

neilward's Profile Photo
neilward
Mar 03, 2004
globetrott's Profile Photo

globetrott

"What a great and romantic place !"
Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Cristian_Uluru

"The beautiful town of Prague"
balhannah's Profile Photo

balhannah

"WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
kris-t's Profile Photo

kris-t

"Praha is amazing!"
sandysmith's Profile Photo

sandysmith

"Peramble Around Prague"
View Member

Red, Hot & Blues: Huge plates, good food!

Enjoying some live music, we had an excellent dinner at Red, Hot & Blues.

Favorite Dish Chicken Creole was a huge and tasty maindish. Brownie with Icecream as a dessert was an excellent end of a great dinner.

Maindish with dessert cost 278 Kr.
A jug beer (2 Litres) was another 80 Kr.

Carino's Profile Photo
Carino
Dec 29, 2003

Red, hot, & blue: Good mexican food

A wide variety of food, mainly American and Mexican varieties. A friend who once lived in Prague for years told us to go to this restaurant. My wife enjoyed a black bean dish while I enjoyed a burrito.

Packerman's Profile Photo
Packerman
Feb 01, 2003

Red Hot & Blues. American...

Red Hot & Blues. American Jazz Restaurant and outdoor patio.
The Staff is awesome and as an added bonus, they have a english language video rental next door.

Favorite Dish They specialize in Creole, Cajun, and Tex-mex. The Fajita's are as close to Texas as your gonna get.

jrgentle's Profile Photo
jrgentle
Aug 25, 2002

Red Hot & Blues: Red Hot & Blues

Nice Cajun Jazz Cafe with Life Acts nearly every night in a Louisianna kind of atmosphere. They have a roofed, heated patio. Good for breakfast after a long night (breakfast served until 4 p.m.)

Favorite Dish Breakfast Burrito and Pancakes

romanma
Aug 25, 2002

Things to Do Near Prague

Army Museum

The Army Museum is located in Prague-Žižkov, in the historic facilities of the National Liberation Monument. The exposition is divided into three large sections. The first is dedicated to the period...

City Museum

With the National Museum closed for refurbishment during my visit in 2015, I decided to visit the Museum of the City of Prague instead. It is housed in an impressive building near Florenc metro...

Opera

The State Opera in Prague has the most dreadful location of any opera house I can think of. The front entrance is cut off from the city by a high-speed four-lane motorway called Wilsonova with no...

National Museum

One of the first words I learned in Czech this time was Národní, meaning national, since there are lots of "national" things in Prague. As a non-nationalist I am not terribly enthusiastic about...

Alphonse Mucha Museum

I am a fan of Salvador Dali's work. In fact we own some of the Dante's Divine Comedy Canto prints and a signed Dali lithograph. So, visiting the exhibit was fantastic! I saw additional works by Dali I...

Wenceslas Square

Wenceslas square is more an avenue than a square. Lined with shops and hotels, it is the centre of nightlife (if you're male be prepared to meet "quick friends" in the square). Behind king Wenceslas...

Getting to Prague

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Map