Plastic stork
  • Colmar
    by RitchiS1

• Car Parking

Strasbourg Tourist Traps

Many of the street level car parks in Strasbourg are occupied by men (unofficial) hussling you for money to look after your car. They will normally tell you not to put any money in the machine, but to give it to them. I have used these car-parks twice, and both times the men where still there when I returned to get my car, and there was no...

• Shops around the Cathedral

Strasbourg Tourist Traps

Anyone who knows Strasbourg and particularly te Petite France area will know that it has become a bit of a honeypot for tourists and the tourism hub of the region, providing plenty of income for the Alsace. The local economy must benefit hugely from the immense number of wandering tourists who seem to end up in the profusion of trinket/souvenir...

• Encountered nothing

Strasbourg Tourist Traps

I did not encounter any tourist trap...But the sign inside of the Cathedral said 'Beware of Pick Pockets' I was also told not to leave my car on the street..which I did and was lucky..no break in or damage..I would use good judgment on parking..I did notice in some areas there were hustlers asking for money to watch your cars,,,

Alsace Hotels

7 Hotels
Saint-Louis Hotels
5 Reviews - 9 Photos

Instant Answers: Alsace

Comments

Alsace Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Alsace tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alsace sightseeing.
Map of Alsace