Map &

Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day in Paris
From EUR89.00

Hotel Costes Tips (7)

Hotel Costes: Pre dinner drinks at Hotel Costes

Located in Philippe Starck's Hotel Costes is a cafe by the same name. The locations is perfect in the the ritzy Rue St. Honroe. This is a great place to start your evening, meet some of your friends and enjoy some cocktails before dinner. Their Caiparinha's are to die for. The people are pretty and stylish and the music as fantastic as their CD's.

If you're like me and enjoy their music mixes, stop at their shop and browse the CD's for sale.

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
Jan 24, 2013

Cafe Costes: STARCKitecture at its finest in Paris

Cool, minimal, and a bit surreal, the Cafe Costes (located in the Hotel Costes), houses some of the acclaimed architect, Philippe Starck's, signature work.

Located along the ritzy Rue St. Honore, Cafe Costes is the perfect location for meeting friends for pre-dinner cocktails.........and just people-watching the Paris hip and trendy crowd.

Cozy, intimate cocktail lounge that serves some of the strongest caiprinhas in the city.

Dress Code Wear what you want.........but try to blend in with the beautiful staff. ;-)

Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
Jul 03, 2004

Hotel Costes: Ambiance!

Owning several Hotel Costes CD's and loving each one, I HAD to come here for a drink.

A mojito it was (with Grey Goose, not rum!)

A very chic place to start the evening. The people are pretty and stylish, the music was well, as was a great atmosphere to get together with friends (Geisha_Girl, Kristara and Christian LaFonte) before dinner began elsewhere.

If you like the music mixes you hear, don't forget you can buy them at Hotel Costes.

Dress Code Dresses or nice slacks for the girls. Guys, I wouldn't recommend wearing jeans to this place.

mesoblonda's Profile Photo
Nov 29, 2004

Costes: Rock me, I'm famous

Costes, the super hip restaurant/bar in Paris was the scene of our early dinner in summer 2003. Resident DJ David de Barce (he has a CD out - Barcelona Nights) gave up his posh booth for a few minutes for me and my two awesome friends. And he gladly took this photo as well! That's how cool David is. He has been to Istanbul twice and to Boracay Island the Philippines too! He is tres cool!

Dress Code You're in Paris, you've got to look like a rock star with a chic flair!

Alikatt's Profile Photo

10 rue Saint Hyacinthe, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France
15 Rue des Pyramides, 1st Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France
32, rue Sainte Anne, 1st Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France

Hotel Costes: Drinking in style

This supposedly is one of the world's most stylish places. The interior design is excellent, and the atmosphere the epitome of sophistication. The food is very expensive, but my friends and I just really wanted to see what it is all about, so we just sat for a few drinks. The cheapest drink was 15 Euros.

Dress Code My friends and I weren't really that dressed up, but we got in with no problem. But try to look a little sophisticated. ;-)

SonOfLusus's Profile Photo
Aug 27, 2004

Hotel Costes: Chic, C'est Chic

Hotel Costes-- a night spot or day spot. The hotel is very trendy; it's where 'the beautiful people' go. If you can get into the bar for a drink, you will enjoy fine music and the chic atmosphere, and see plenty of strikingly orgeous people. The cost for this: two drinks, 35 euros. Just imagine that the drinks are cheaper and you are paying a fee to see how the beautiful people live!

The hotel is on rue Saint-Honoré, an up-up-upscale shopping street.

Hotel Costes has become famous for its music as well-- 10 excellent CD's of 'chill' music mixed by Stéphane Pompougnac capture the ambiance of this hotel's mellow musical milieu.

The Costes brothers are quite successful in the Paris club and restaurant scene. Another big success of theirs is Café Marly, at the Louvre. There you can have a drink and enjoy a view of the courtyard with its pyramid. In the warm weather you can drink and eat on the terrace outside.

Dress Code Dress like a top model of famous actor. Exude cool.

ExGuyParis's Profile Photo
Jul 20, 2007

Hotel Costes: Lounge and chill

Ever since I got hooked on the entire range of Hotel Costes albums, I've wanted to go visit the bar. I've read about how some felt that it was a let down, I suppose if you go without too much expectation, you'd love each and every bit of it as much as I did! The decor was luxe, and the music - divine...Their daiquiri wasn't fantastic but martinis were good...Drinks were a tad pricey but all in all, well worth the experience!

Dress Code Smart casual, and it wouldn't hurt to dress chic either!

dreamdoll's Profile Photo
Mar 19, 2005
Nemorino's Profile Photo

"My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
BeatChick's Profile Photo

"Perambulations in Paris!"
shrimp56's Profile Photo

"London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
breughel's Profile Photo

pfsmalo's Profile Photo

"Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."

Things To Do Near Paris

Saint Roch Church - Eglise

If you are in Paris on a Tuesday (except in mid-summer) you can attend a noontime chamber music concert in the beautiful setting of the Saint-Roch Church, one of the oldest and largest churches in...

Palais Royal

If you understand French, you should have no trouble finding a guided walking tour of one of the districts of Paris on any day of the year. These are listed, for example, in a section called VISITES...

River Seine Cruises

Who wants to look further than Paris on foot, in a different way can go boating. From the water, the view of the beautiful historic buildings and bridges spectacular a very different from the side....

La Comédie Française

Founded in 1690 by Louis XIV, the Comédie Française is still going strong as the world's oldest theater troupe. Their repertoire consists mainly of classic French plays from the 17th and 18th...

Galerie Vivienne

This is one of several old galleries dating back to the early 19th Century. It was THE place to shop in its day and has had something of a resurgence in recent decades and is a great glimpse into...

Tuileries - Jardin des Tuileries

I realize that I have only really been to Paris once for any length of time, and that was in 1950 when I was 12. My only subsequent visit(s) were the equivalent of a day trip in 1964. I would come in...

Getting to Paris

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!