Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Paris Passlib'
"Coming to Paris for a weekend or several days? The ‘Paris Passlib’ is a ready-to-go sightseeing package that enables you to discover the French capital’s top sights and benefit from numerous practical advantages that will make your trip to Paris even mor on the day of your choice on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens and unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day.The card is activated the first time it is used at one or other of the two partners. Once the card has been activated you must take advantage of the second excursion service within a period of 120 hours.- 1 Paris Visite travel ticket : Paris Visite gives you unlimited access to transport: bus metro tram and RER
From EUR109.00

Musée d'Orsay Skip-The-Line Ticket
"Situated in the heart of Paris opposite the Tuileries Gardens the Musée d’Orsay is renowned worldwide for its important collection of Impressionist art.This former station inaugurated for the Universal Exposition of 1900 which was held in Paris is a renowned building in its own right and well worth a visit.The museum presents the artistic production of the period 1848-1914 a decisive period in the art history which gave birth to the masterpieces of Impressionism.You will thus admire great artists such as: Manet
From EUR14.00

Louvre Museum Skip-The-Line Ticket
"Let yourself be captivated by one of the finest museums in the world : the Louvre Museum ! By far one of the most visited cultural sites in France and in the world the Louvre Museum is a top landmark in Paris. With its rich architecture and the masterpieces the Louvre Museum will take you on a journey from Antiquity to the 20th Century. More than 38.000 pieces await you at the Louvre Museum including iconic artworks such as The Mona Lisa and The Venus de Milo. Enjoy visiting the museum's 8 departments at your own pace with this skip the line ticket.Pick up your Skip-The-Line Louvre Museum ticket at our partner centrally located offi""Plan in advance your visit and get to skip the long lines of the most visited museum in the world: Le Louvre. This ticket allows you to take the ticket holder queue which then allows you to maximize your time inside the museum. It will definitely gives yotitle=Highlights&1=Skip-the-line+access+to+the+Louvre&2=Pick+up+your+prepaid+ticket+at+a+tour+office+near+the+museum&3=Spend+less+time+in+line+and+more+time+exploring+at+your+leisure&4=Tickets+are+valid+any+time+during+the+museum%27s+opening+hours&5=View+
From EUR20.00

Chez Clement Tips (13)

Chez Clément: Pots and Pans at Saint Michel

There's a chain of Chez Clément restaurants through Paris; 11 in total.

The one at Place St-André-des-Arts is in the middle of the histir center of the Notre Dame area.
The terrace even is build around a public potable water fountain.

Fresh food is served.

Plate service from Euro 15,--.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v
Jul 15, 2013

Chez Clement: A good chain for seafood and a variety of dishes

Yes, this is a chain, but we ate at one and the food was very good, the prices were about average and it was possible to get a table on a Saturday night for which we forgot to make reservations....

Favorite Dish We started off with a seafood platter ~ Oh it was awesome, however, they don't rinse their oysters, so the oysters were EXTREMELY salty!
But, it was delicious nonetheless!

jenn5179's Profile Photo
jenn5179
Sep 19, 2011

Le Victoria: Chic resto near the Champs d'Elysees

The place caters to the upper middle class in my opinion. It is very chic and the waiters are very polite. The dishes are quite nice.

Favorite Dish I had aiguillettes de poulet, my friend had escalope de veau. Our bill was less than Euro 40.

Penelope4's Profile Photo
Penelope4
Sep 18, 2011

Chez Clement: At the Opera

I noticed that most of the guests were tourists at the time we went there. I had the impression that the waiter who served us is used to making the customers have their meals at a great speed. That was put bluntly alright but observe it when you go there.

Favorite Dish The place is known for seafoods. I had a set meal. It was alright. The fish was very good and the soup was also very nice. The dessert was so-so.

Penelope4's Profile Photo

54 rue Galilee, 08 Arr., 75008
6, rue Balzac, 08 Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75008, France
40 Avenue de Friedland, 8th Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75008, France
64 Avenue Marceau, Paris, 75008, France

Chez Clement: Didn't make it to the table! - Worst Service EVER!

The restaurant advertised continuous service and it was about 3.30pm. We were cold and starving - we waited at the service counter for about 3 minutes. Clearly the manager who was standing at the register was more interested in his accounts and bills than us, because we were completely ignored even though we were standing less than a metre away from him. Eventually a waitress came up to us to show us to our table (after having been ignored by at least 3 others). We then asked for details about the fixed price menu. The manager answered one of our party in a detached, disinterested way. When we asked for further clarification, he was just darn right rude and barked that he had just explained it all to us. We have had great service and friendliness in the past four days, this was the exception. We departed to find frinedlier pastures. And found them: just 100m away is Capucine Cafe where we throughly enjoyed every part of the experience.

nataliejessica
Feb 21, 2010

Chez Clément: Great food and affordable prices

I read a tip about this restaurant chain here before our trip so when I saw one close to our hotel I dragged my sister there. We shared a selection of starters as we wanted to try a bit of everything. I liked most of them, but wasn´t impressed with the creme brulee that had bits of foie gras in it. Our main dishes were really good - my sister had duck with foie gras and I had chicken, both came with mashed potatoes which was great. For desert we again shared a selection of the desserts - all very good. Very good service, nice ambience and friendly staff who spoke English.

babelic's Profile Photo
babelic
Sep 06, 2009

Chez Clement Paris: Worst restaurant in the world

I dined here on Bastile Day (14th July) 2008. It was the worst meal I have ever eaten anywhere in the world. Locals, who should know better, took us there. They had eaten there on other occasions and thought it good value. Maybe the Chef was on holiday, or drunk, or just not a Chef ! I had Duck Delight, some of it was raw in spite of my asking for medium. The sasuage served with it was also raw. Just awful ! Do not go there. Judging by the other reviews other restaurants in this chain may be good, but not the one that you can see the Arc de Trihump from.

Nevill
Jul 15, 2008

Chez Clement: Good food, great people!

I read a few things and decided me and my husband would give it a try. We were both pleasantly surprised, the food was great and the people were lovely. I know most would disagree, but we had a very hard time with the people. Maybe because of our rental apartment being in the busy 1st arrondisment, but we had a lot of bad experiences with attitude from locals. My french is almost non-existent, but I did try, at least to ask in french if they spoke english. Well, this place had lovely staff and the food was very well priced and good. Maybe it's decent compared to what people expect from Paris, but the food we both got was delicious and well worth it. We even came here two nights in a row because we felt a little afraid to face a non english speaking local brasserie or cafe.

Favorite Dish The rotisserie is quite good. For 14.90 euros you get a huge stack of delicious mashed potatoes and a portion or short ribs, chicken and your choce of salmon, beef or duck. The warm chocolate cake with pear sorbet is delicious. We went to both the Opera location, which was huge and very nice inside and also the Champs Elysses location, which the staff was lovely.

npratt11's Profile Photo
npratt11
Mar 13, 2008
Nemorino's Profile Photo

Nemorino

"My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
BeatChick's Profile Photo

BeatChick

"Perambulations in Paris!"
shrimp56's Profile Photo

shrimp56

"London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
breughel's Profile Photo

breughel

"PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
pfsmalo's Profile Photo

pfsmalo

"Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
View Member

Chez Clement: Great Typical French Food!

The food at chez clement was very good, although maybe a bit salty. The restaurant itself was very nice and inviting, and in a great location right next to the arc de triumph. I found the bathrooms very nice too.

Favorite Dish my favorite dish at Chez Clement was the mashed potatoes. I think they were the best ones i've ever had. The creamy and delicious taste was unmatched!

peterd1331's Profile Photo
peterd1331
Jul 23, 2007

Chez Clement: Famous CHEZ CLEMENT!

Je ne comprend pas? No problem, Chez Clement provide an English written menu for typical authentic french cuisine. Its famous in Paris for home style cooking and served most traditional french food with an authentic ambience.

Favorite Dish First course:
Egg Nicoise Salad - Freshly season mix salad with olive and an egg on a crystal square plate.
Refreshing

Cost EURO 3

Main Course:
Duck Confit - is a must at Chez Clement - irresistable, delicious duck sauce made from duck fat, huge portion of homemade mash potato is the best tasted mashed ever.

Cost: EURO 7-8

Grilled Mix Meat - Veal, Steak and Chicken portion grill and also served with brilliant brown sauce and tasty mashed. Fabulicious!

Cost: EURO 7-8

All together plus drink and service charge at EURO 17 per person

daryll's Profile Photo
daryll
Nov 23, 2006

Clément Bastille: Chez Clément : French food

A very good restaurant, special funiture.
During the City trip we went twice to this place, located at the Boulevard Beaumarchais
My opinion:
This is a separate story, i will tell you all about it later.
"How to get a pancake flambé and a french digestive" for free !! , orchestrated by Belgian non professional musicians but knowing everyting about eggs and a cat and this all supervised by Claudia - Maitre d'hotel at the restaurant

Favorite Dish I will tell you later, about the menu and proposed fine French wines, about oisters, about salmon dishes, about desserts

Luchonda's Profile Photo
Luchonda
Nov 20, 2006

Chez Clement: Nice dinner for those on a budget

So many people had recommended this chain of restaurants as a budget meal option. I have to say that it wasn't incredibly cheap by N.A. standards but by French it was and I tell you I never would have known it was a chain unless someone had told me. The restaurant was wonderful--the service outstanding, the food fabulous and the decor was excellent. This was our "big splurge" for dinner as we are BUDGET travellers. You will also like the restaurant if you want to a lot of choice and perhaps dare I say you can eat something not too "french". I guess I mean you can have a meal where you know what everything is on your plate. For instance I had roast salmon with vegetables and my hubby had the grand rotisserie which included roast duck, chicken, beef and ribs.

Favorite Dish See description.

Albernfrau's Profile Photo
Albernfrau
Jan 21, 2006

Things to Do Near Chez Clement

Lido

The famous cabaret Lido has been functioning since 1946. It has a super location by the Paris main street; avenue des Champs-Elysées. Check the web pages for current programme; lots of choices are...

Arc de Triomphe

The Arc de Triomphe is a monument to the French military victories of the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars and was commissioned by Napoleon himself at the height of his power but it was not...

Salle Pleyel

For a long time Paris was in the peculiar situation of having five opera houses but not a single world-class concert hall. This changed in September 2006 with the reopening of the totally refurbished...

L'Atelier Renault Café

like what I've said, some famous Automobile Companies have showrooms in the luxe Champs Elysees area such as Citroen, Mercedes Benz and Renault, but the difference is that the Renault Auto Showroom...

Champs-Élysées

In one word I can tell you what's wrong with the Avenue des Champs-Élysées: cars. This street is marketed as "the most beautiful avenue in the world", and it really is beautiful except for the fact...

Palais Galleria - Museum of Fashion

If you are a real woman don't miss Musée Galliera, Musée de la Mode de la Ville de Paris (Fashion Museum) . Prestigious exhibitions give u the opportunity to discover collections of around 70,000...

Getting to Chez Clement