Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Professional Photo Shoot Tour in Paris' Montmartre
"Visit the Montmarte district with your professional photographer guide on this 2-hour tour. Stroll by landmarks such as the Basilica of Sacre-Coeur the Wall of Love Moulin Rouge the Dalida statue and more. Choose from multiple departure times that best suit your desired affect. Select a casual or formal shoot depending on your attire.  Receive 300-400 pictures of you and your party including retouching done on twenty-five of the""Enjoy a 2-hour photo portrait sessions in Paris. Stroll around the Montmartre area with your professional photography guide. Capture the memories on 300-400 photos of you near such places as the Basilica of Sacre-Coeur and Moulin Rouge.title=Highlights&1=Choice+of+morning+or+afternoon+departure&2=Led+by+a+professional+photographer
From EUR200.00

Medieval Paris Private Tour
"Explore life in Paris 800 years ago on a 2-hour tour of the most important medieval sites in the city including the Hotel de Cluny Notre-Dame Cathedral and Fountain of the Innocents. Your guide will tell you about the culture art and architecture of the Middle Ages while walking along Medieval streets to discover facades that retain their Medieval symbols.Along the way visit the imposing Notre-Dame de Paris
From EUR150.00

Skip the Line Ticket: Louvre in Paris
"The Louvre (French: Musée du Louvre) in Paris is the most visited and famous art museum in the world. The structure is located on the Right Bank in the 1st arrondissement between the Seine River and the Rue de Rivoli. The structure originated as a palace during the Capetian dynasty under the reign o such as Leonardo Da Vinci's Mona Lisa The Virgin and Child with St. Anne Madonna of the Rocks Jacques Louis David's Oath of the Horatii Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People and Alexandros of Antioch's Venus de Milo. The equestrian statue of Louis XIV constitutes the starting point of the ""axe historique
From $37.00

Indiana Café Tips (4)

Indian: Quite o.k. chain restaurant

My husband loves tex mex and when he saw this place, he thought it would be something similar. I wasn´t so keen to going here, but since I was tired and it was raining (again..) I said o.k.
Staff was friendly and allthough I understang some how the French menu, it was nice to have an English one. Actually we went here twice. At the last day in Paris it was raining more than ever during our stay. We had to kill the time at Forum les Halles shopping centre, but there was no "real" restaurants and some we founf had so long lines, that we went out. This was the only place open at the moment at the street we needed to get our bags from, so I had to say o.k. again ;)
Funny thing at our first visit: There was a man weither, who put an AC/DC concert dvd on the tv. It was quite quiet, but we turned our heads to see it all the time while waiting the food. The weither came to us, and asked if we would like to hear better? we said we would and he turned the speaker close to us on. So we could enjoy the music :) We loved that, but I hope no one else didn´t mind. Next time we went the music was boring ( in our mind) MTV hits.

Favorite Dish at first time I had steak with bearnise and chips. The chips were quite "Mc Donalds-style" not good in my mind and the sauce tasted like it came from can. But the steak was really good, so.. better to have good steak with not so good sauce than other way around.
Next time I had chicken breast with rice. Not really spicy, so i guess the steak was my favourite then.
My husband had fajitas at first time and a hamburger at next time. He was really pleased to what he had. Maybe those things are more what they do at this place.

I will add the photo soon!

Turska's Profile Photo
Turska
Sep 06, 2011

Indiana Cafe: MARGARITAS AND NACHOS IN PARIS

THIS REFERS TO THE ONE AT DENFERT ROCHEREAU

AUGUST 2010: I am upgrading Cafe Indiana at Denfert Rochereau. I recently had a bacon cheeseburger there with a side salad instead of french fries. Both the burger and the salad were delicious. I like mine medium rare so I ordered it saignant (pronounced say nyon).

MAY 2007: Cafe Indiana has a very popular happy hour every day and it is always packed, mostly with young people. The two old ladies that you will sometimes see in there complaining about the rude service and the watered down drinks are my Parisian landlady and me. We swear every time that we are never going to set foot in there again and every week we go back. We are just too lazy to trek across town to le Cubana to get ourselves a good tropical drink. We also like Indiana's nachos and cheese, even when slightly burned, and guacamole.

MARCH 2007: Well I am back in Paris and once again find myself at this place and nothing has changed. Since I first started going here, I have encountered only two people who work here in any capacity who are friendly. Other than those two, the servers are usually very rude. And except for the B52, which is straight alcohol and sugar, the drinks are mostly fruit juice with a dash of liquor. It just happens to be close to where I live and they do have nachos and cheese, which are pretty good, and a passable B52. The Long Island Ice Tea was little more than fruit juice.

ORIGINAL POSTING: This is the French effort at Tex Mex food. It could be owned by an American for all I know, but not only is the food not very good, but the service is terrible with the exception of a few of the wait staff. The one that I have frequented is at Denfert Rochereau. I have had two unpleasant incidences there. They do have a half price happy hour.

If you are dying for a Margarita, go to La Perla.

Favorite Dish Bacon cheeseburger.

ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
ForestqueenNYC
Aug 08, 2010

Indiana Café: Beware!

I went on New Year's Eve with a friend. Even though there were plenty of empty tables, my friend and I were there for over 2 hours and only had recieved an overly priced glass of champagne and a guacomole and chips appetizer. Because of the awful service, my friend and I missed going to the Champs Elysees on New Years Eve! I'm still bitter about it!

Favorite Dish The guacamole (the only thing I got to have) was really good. I'm sure the rest of the food was fine.

HarmonyALZ
Oct 07, 2003

Indiana Café: If you like Mexican and American food, go for it!!

The inside of cafe/restaurant is cool, there are many Indian posters and kind of typical American restaurant atmosphere!! You can try some mexican food. They have varieties in their menu.
The prices are not expensive.

exotique18's Profile Photo