Map &

Paris Evening Bike Tour and 1-hour Seine River Cruise
From EUR39.00
Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day in Paris
From EUR89.00

Airport Shuttles Tips (9)

Shuttle Bus from Beauvais Airport to Paris

The shuttles are definitely the best and the cheapest means of transportation for arriving to Paris from Beauvais-Tille Airport. The airport is located at aprox. 90 km from Paris and it takes around 1h and 15min.
The departure/arrival of the shuttles to/from Beauvais Airport is located at the bus park on Boulevard Pershing, near the hotel Concorde Lafayette.
The metro station is Porte Maillot, line 1.
From Beauvais the shuttles are leaving 20min after each flight arrival, while from Paris the shuttles are leaving 3h before each flight departure.
The ticket costs EUR 13- one way and can be bought from the airport (on the right side of the exit), from the driver or on-line using the following link (available only for several countries):

Diana75's Profile Photo
Jan 27, 2006

Airport Shuttle - Comfortable & Cheap

When wanting transport from our Paris hotel to Charles De Gaulle Airport our hotel reception recommended Shuttle Parisien ( 26 Rue des Rigoles) and made the pick up arrangements for us. A large luxury style vehicle arrived on time the next day, there were 4 other passengers on board and we took the remaining two seats. On pick up the driver loaded our luggage into the van.

CDG airport is very large with several terminals, it is essential you know the terminal your aircraft is departing from. Cost for 2 persons was Euro 35. Should you require collection on arrival I suggest you email Shuttle Parisien several days prior to your arrival date. We were pleased with the service provided.

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Sep 05, 2007

Airport Shuttle

Being it was my first trip to Paris, I was concerned about getting from the airport into the city. An internet search brought me to Airport Connection, and I'm glad it did. I made a round trip reservation with them online a few weeks before my arrival. They were prompt, courteous, & the drivers spoke English. The round trip fare was around 50 Euros.

If you're an English speaker wondering about the best way to get to and from either Paris airport, you may want to check out Airport Connection.

spgood301's Profile Photo
Jan 02, 2007

Airport van service

We went to Paris with our children and grandchildren, a party of 10. Of course we needed to get to CDG for our flight home and a party of 10 with multiple bags could be a challenge on the metro and RER and very costly for at least 2 taxis, so I found a van service to pick us up at our hotel and drop us at CDG. The cost was
148 Euro for an average cost of about 15 per person which I considered not too bad. We were supposed to all go in one van but they ended up sending two smaller ones and they were a few minutes later than we had arranged. I was not happy about that as it can take forever to get through the seemingly endless and senseless process at CDG. In the end it all worked out okay and I would probably use them again, but would check around as well. Any time we have booked van service from our hotel to CDG, they seem to be later than the appointed time, so I always tell them a time about an hour earlier than I acutally need. The service we used was Airport Connection and their website is:

rexvaughan's Profile Photo

10 rue Saint Hyacinthe, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France
15 Rue des Pyramides, 1st Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France
32, rue Sainte Anne, 1st Arr., Paris, Ile-de-France, 75001, France

Paris airport transfer

I just came back to my European Trip. And I’ll really like to mention the service i used in Paris. I booked a round trip transfer from the Airport to the City for 4 passengers 5 Days before my arriving date with my credit card. I mentioned that we were 2 adults and children 2 years old baby and 9 years old child. so we need a car with a baby seat. 15 minutes after the plane landing, i received a call from the company on my mobile telling me that the driver was waiting out of the luggage claim having an assign with my name on it. What a good surprise! But when we jump on the car, we understand more why they call the service "private car". A very nice Limousine Car, with an excellent driver, trying to make us feel relaxed. Joking when it was necessary and telling us the name of some historical monuments within the way. We’ve really appreciated the trip from the Airport to the Hotel. Two days before our return I’ve tried to ask for the same driver, but they assure me that all theirs Driver are professional and that we didn't need to be afraid. It was another driver, but same service. I’ll like to say thanks again to the company: "ParisVipLimo" or We were on time at the airport and my wife was really impressed about the service. I advise this company to everyone who wants to spend a wonderful holiday in Paris

Grafyt's Profile Photo
May 20, 2012

Airport Shuttle Warning

Please be really careful when booking shuttle transfers from and to Roissy on the internet. I booked and paid through Paypal for a transfer for my 80 year old Mother in law and the shuttle company let us down. Given I had an earlier flight than my Mother in law, she was left stranded at the hotel and the company, Airport Associate Shuttle, will not respond to my emails, nor to those of Paypals. Money lost.

Apr 10, 2007

Beauvais Shuttle

I used to travel from Beauvais airport, where i had to take the bus from Porte Maillot, or take a taxi. But both solutions was not really convenient for me.
By bus, door to door, it lasts 3 hours, and by taxi it costs more or less 130 euro.
But now there is a shuttle service (, door to door, from Paris to Beauvais. it is as quick as a taxi and costs half price.
Transportation in new minivan, and the service is good.

Jan 16, 2006

Paris to CDG by Shuttle - How Long does it take??

How much time does one allow to get from Hotel to Gate "??" at CDG?

We used "Yellowvan" in mid June 2010 - booking through the hotel desk ..paying €24 upfront at the desk. The balance (€14) was paid to the driver at the airport. Done that way, I suspect, to make it more likely that he receive a tip. " I owe you €14! Here's €20! Keep the change!"??
The van was a "black" shuttle & the driver said the two van lines had merged their businesses. There seemed to be some confusion with their management. We booked 48 hours ahead. Were given a written confirmation by the hotel desk of price and pick up time but between getting that confirmation and actually being picked up the pick up time was changed three times by phone through the hotel desk.
The van arrived 45 minutes earlier than the final time we had been given & the driver (plus a van full of other passengers all with their own schedules to meet) had to wait for us to check out.
We had planned to depart the hotel 4 hours before flight time. The trip to the airport (at 8:30 am) took 1 hour 15 minutes door to door; Check-in 30 minutes; passport check 20 minutes; coffee and cake 15 minutes; security check 30 minutes. This was an unusually long security check compared to previous departures from CDG & we assume it was as the result of a specific warning. Goes to show that unusual hold-ups can occur.
In total approx. 3 hours.
I'm glad we allowed that 4 hour margin. The downside of shuttle transport is that other travellers are involved. They can impact on the time it takes for all passengers to be picked up. Had the 45 minutes unexpected change in the van pick-up time been the other way (late) or if there had been significant traffic delays on the road (not unusual at that time of the day) we would have been worried.

pedroswift's Profile Photo
Sep 06, 2013
Nemorino's Profile Photo

"My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
BeatChick's Profile Photo

"Perambulations in Paris!"
shrimp56's Profile Photo

"London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
breughel's Profile Photo

pfsmalo's Profile Photo

"Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."

Veolia transport supershuttle

Booked trip to Paris through Expedia and arranger for Veolia supershuttle to pick us up from CDG airport at 1930 on day of flight. We received a call from Veolia taxi driver on day of travel at 08:30 in the morning asking where we were at the hotel as he had arrive to pick us up to take home from Hotel (this filled me full of confidence as our holiday had not commenced at this point) after a lengthy conversation the taxi driver agreed he had made a mistake and assured me they would be at the airport to greet us when we arrive. Guess what they did not turn up at the airport and after many calls to the office they told me they did not have a driver and put me on hold until the call dropped.

We finished up using a taxi and having to pay the driver. I would recommend that if you visit Paris do not pre book with Veolia Transport supershuttle as they cannot be trusted to meet their contracted obligations.

Aug 21, 2015

Things To Do Near Paris

Saint Roch Church - Eglise

If you are in Paris on a Tuesday (except in mid-summer) you can attend a noontime chamber music concert in the beautiful setting of the Saint-Roch Church, one of the oldest and largest churches in...

Palais Royal

If you understand French, you should have no trouble finding a guided walking tour of one of the districts of Paris on any day of the year. These are listed, for example, in a section called VISITES...

River Seine Cruises

Who wants to look further than Paris on foot, in a different way can go boating. From the water, the view of the beautiful historic buildings and bridges spectacular a very different from the side....

La Comédie Française

Founded in 1690 by Louis XIV, the Comédie Française is still going strong as the world's oldest theater troupe. Their repertoire consists mainly of classic French plays from the 17th and 18th...

Galerie Vivienne

This is one of several old galleries dating back to the early 19th Century. It was THE place to shop in its day and has had something of a resurgence in recent decades and is a great glimpse into...

Tuileries - Jardin des Tuileries

I realize that I have only really been to Paris once for any length of time, and that was in 1950 when I was 12. My only subsequent visit(s) were the equivalent of a day trip in 1964. I would come in...

Getting to Paris

We don't yet have an address for this Transportation. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Transportation. Help us improve our info!