Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Athens Sightseeing with Acropolis Museum
"The Athens half-day tour depart for  a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first  Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus.  You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens the Academy of Athens and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden Hadrian’s Arc St. Paul’s Church Parliament
From EUR69.00

Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
"Syntagma Metro station where your tour begins contains many archaeological exhibits including ancient grave stones an aqueduct from the 5th century BC pottery a 2000-year old beehive and a mosaic from the 5th century AD. See the House of Parliament guarded by elite soldiers known as Evzones. The tomb of the Unknown soldier can be found at the front of the building.Heading down El. Venizelos Street you will see the Numismatic museum comprising 400
From EUR60.00

Athens Night Segway Tour
"Meet your local guide in the evening when the Athens’ midday heat has gone and the daytime crowds have dispersed and start your tour with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled electric self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable begin gliding along quiet streets to the foothills of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens – the ancient citadel and archeological site that dominates the city.On the northeastern slopes of the Acropolis is the neighborhood of Plaka -- the city’ home to the Ancient Agora of Athens; once the heart of the ancient city
From EUR85.00

Artists and concerts Tips (7)

Artists and concerts: Vassilis Papakonstantinou

Vassilis Papakonstantinou is very famous greek singer loved by all generations (I saw people of different ages at his concert!). He is a real greek rock star and has a particular energy!
Vassilis is a favourite singer of Andreas (AndyRG) who actually invited me at his concert. Thank You Andriko!

Apr 04, 2011

Artists and concerts: Guitar vistuoso, Eva Fampas

One of the today's most gifted and exciting guitarists, the Greek virtuoso Eva Fampas
will perform a concert on May 12, 2007 at 9.00 pm at the Athenaeum International Cultural centre, Concert Hall La Divina (Adrianou 3, Thisseion). Invited guest in this exceptional guitar event will be the young and talented Gahuer Carrasco from Brazil. !!!

The-Gjst
Apr 27, 2007

Artists and concerts: Concerts

Whenever you are visiting in Athens, look at the posters on the street, or on www.athinorama.com.

Athens Constantly has amazing artists performing in beautiful ancient theaters.

My personal lineup for this summer is Paul Oakenfold June 9th, Yann Tiersen June 13th, Shakira July 20.

Dress Code Anything

WillAntoniou
May 31, 2006

Artists and concerts: Mihalis Hatzigiannis

Mihalis Hatzigiannis is one of the most succesful young singer in Greece. He was born on 5/11/78. in Nicosia of Cyprus. He has a degree on classical guitar, piano and theoritican studies at the Musical Academy Of Cyprus (Royal College Of London).
In 1998 he represented his country in the Eurovision contest by singing the song "Genesis" of which the music is his. It took the 11th place.On March 2001 Mihalis got the award for the Best First Appearing Artist for 2000.

Thanks to my greek friend Giorgos I have almost all cds of Mihalis. I love his sweet voice and nice songs (even if I don't understand greek language rather good). I saw him in Zigos Music Center in Athens in 2003 (the concert was one of many presents made by my boyfriend for my birthday! Efxaristo!) and he was singing for Closing Ceremony of Athens Olympic Games in 2004. Now this nice greek man is my favourite greek singer!

Jan 23, 2005

41 Halkokondili St, Athens, Attica, 10432, Greece
Themistokleous 49 - 53, Athens, 17455, Greece
19 Patision & 10 Veranzerou St, Athens, Attica, 104 32, Greece

Artists and concerts: Alkistis Protopsalti

Alkistis Protopsalti is one of the most important artists in Greece. I love her voice and I had a chance to see her in Heraklion (Crete) on august,2003 for the great celebration of "One year before the Olympic Games". Her performance was wonderful and I still listen to my favourite song of her: "Trava Skandali"

Dec 20, 2004

Artists and concerts: Eli Paspala

Elly Paspala (her Romanized name - also known as "Elli" or "Eli") is a Greek singer who sits firmly between the genres of pop and jazz.
I saw her during free concert not far from Acropolis in august 2004. Great voice...

Nov 28, 2004

Artists and concerts: Evridiki

Evridiki is a very popular singer in Greece and in spite of her "fragile" appearance she has a very strong voice! I had a chance to see her in live concert in Athens.

Evridiki was born on the 25th of February. She grew up in Lefkosia in Cyprus and she started studying music from her very early years. She has a very nice, Greek, sensational and rare, name known to everybody from the myth of Orfeas and Euridiki (Orfeus and Eurydice).

In 1992 she took part in the European song competition of Eurovision, on behalf of Cyprus, with the song "Tairiazoume" ("We Match").

Nov 28, 2004
mindcrime's Profile Photo

mindcrime

"My trap!"
greekcypriot's Profile Photo

greekcypriot

"A Dream Holiday Destination"

"Athina mou..."

Kuznetsov_Sergey

"Athens afterwords"

Things to Do Near Athens

Central Market - Varvakios Agora

It is a great way to spend money on food. Also known as ΔΗΜΟΤΙΚΗ ΑΓΟΡΑ ΑΘΗΝΩΝ, it is located between...

Numismatic Museum

It’s probably the museum that I have passed by more than an other in Athens but it was only November 2015 when I visited for the first time (because a friend that we had a meeting near by told me he...

Benaki Museum

Benaki Museum is my favourite museum in Athens. Many temporary exhibitions are organized here. Last time we visited the Benaki Museum in April 2010 there were three temporary exhibions: The first one...

Museum of Cycladic Art

A collection of ancient treasures. The museum consists a wide range of exhibits, ranging from the Cycladic period to ancient Greek period and even a segment on contemporary art work. The contents...

Jewish Museum

As described on the brochure of the Museum: "The Museum was founded in 1977 to collect, preserve, research and exhibit the material evidence of 2.300 years of Jewish life in Greece.As a historical...

Tzistarakis Mosque

It is located on Μοναστηράκι and is easily accessible by metro. It was built in 1759 and has no minaret. This is still a problem for the Muslim...

Getting to Athens

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Map