Map &

Qualified Diver 1 Tank Dive in Mykonos
From EUR60.00

Paradise Beach Tips (11)

Paradise Beach

This place is AWESOME! It's a total scene from morning 'till night. The beach is pretty rocky, but you can rent a chair for the day. Don't e afraid to bargain low. They would ask for 4EUR/chair, and we would bargain down to 1.50 or 2. It's a bit more mellow until about 4 pm when the bar scene starts to pick up. The music starts playing and the dancers start dancing on the stage. We would stay at the beach until about 9, then go back to our hotel in town, get ready have dinner and then head back to the beach. There a public bus running every half an hour, which makes it very convenient getting to and from the beach.
The drinks are kind of pricey, I would recommend getting bottle service, it's much cheaper and you know exactly what you're getting.

HELEN's Profile Photo
Jul 01, 2008

Paradise Beach - People watching

Upon our arrival to Mykonos, we immediatley met friends at the bar at Paradise Beach. The place was a total scene...I absolutley loved it. The crowd and visitors/locals are all good looking, and it's a great place to people watch. We sat under the umbrellas, got in the water, and just relaxed. There is great music on non stop, which really sets the vibe. The drinks were great, however the service isn't that great, and they don't seem very fond of Americans.

We went up to the restaurant and ordered a plate of was an array of all different types, and probably some of the best sashimi I've ever had.

We were actually sad to leave, and next time we visit Mykonos will be sure to go back to Paradise was a great way to kick off our visit to Mykonos.

MaureenVT's Profile Photo
Sep 19, 2007

All Day Entertainment

If you plan on going to Paradise Beach, plan to stay the day and night. There are many beach parties that go on during the day that trail into the night. Most people do come to the beach later in the day to catch a couple of hours of sun to look beautifully tanned for the parties at night. Just walk up and down the beach and there's always something to do.

UneBanane's Profile Photo
Jun 29, 2006

Eye opening

Eye opening is probably my first impression of Paradise Beach. I don't know if it is quite 'paradise', but it certainly is a party! I entered the beach from the Paradise Beach Resort and Camping (the eastern end i think. I went up through some stairs and into a club (with disco ball and all!) and a small swimming pool - which a woman, topless was getting out of. A few people were on the day-beds to the side. I walked a bit further and saw the actual beach - umbrella covered and chairs (all for hire at 5 euro). Then i noticed just about man and woman there was either nude or topless! I went to the sand and laid out my towel and got 'dressed' for the part..which in this case was almost wearing nothing at all! I'm not comfortable going nude, but i stripped to a thong and spent the rest of the day like that. Ironically, although everyone was carefree and themselves nude, i felt there was more voyeurism there than a 'normal' beach in Europe. That said, it wasn't uncomfortably so - it's I guess, the same feeling you'd get at a night club.

Jan 25, 2006
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Paradise Beach

Plati Gialos, Mykonos, 84 600, Greece
Psarou, Mykonos, 84600, Greece

Paradise beach

Paradise beach is a truly beautiful beach. You can take a bus from the town center or use a moped to get there. The texture of the beach is somewhere between sand and pebbles. The beach is covered with beach chairs for which you must pay 5 - 7 euros to use. If you brought your own towel the beach is free to use;) The water is a clear turquoise color, and you can see small fish swimming in it. It is one of the islands designated nude beaches and there were a few topless women there. The bars at the beach pump out dance music. There were several groups of people dancing and having a good time at the bar and it was only the afternoon when we got there.

lashr1999's Profile Photo
Oct 14, 2005

Not exactly paradise, but fun!

The beach here is pebbly. There are also rocks underfoot just as you enter the sea. The water is clear and torquoise, and there are two rocks that you can wade out to for sitting on. There is also a place to the left side (looking out) where you can rent jet-skis. There are several bars one after another. I'm sure the party would be more hopping during the summer with more people.

Club Cavo Paradiso is perched up on the rocky cliff.

Beers are the same price as SuperP.

DrexelDragon's Profile Photo
May 20, 2005

Paradise Beach

Paradise Beach is a notorious party spot in the Greek Isles, although it didn't live up to it's reputation when I visited. The texture of the beach is somewhere between sand and pebbles, but not quite either and it's almost entirely covered with beach chairs, which you must pay 3.5 - 7 euros (I don't exactly remember, but I think it was on the higher end) to use.
There are a few bars at the beach which pump out dance tunes even when the place is less than half full. Despite what I heard, I saw no bartop dancing or widespread nudity and left Paradise Beach feeling somewhat cheated.

sieffron's Profile Photo
Oct 15, 2004

Paradaise Beach is the place you will see in Wild on E!
People come here not only for the beach but for the parties. It is completely pack in summer time when and DJ's from all over the globe come.
I met some nice people, the atmosphere is very chilled, and nothing beats dancing next to the ocean.

parsix's Profile Photo
Oct 13, 2003
wadekorzan's Profile Photo

"A place you must go when you go to Greece!"
Maryimelda's Profile Photo

"Oh my! Mykonos!"
mtncorg's Profile Photo

chrissyalex's Profile Photo

zindara's Profile Photo

"Mykonos, The Party Island"
View Member

Paradise Beach is a must do if you visit if you are on the island. It is a great place to relax and look at some people people.

Pharting78's Profile Photo
Sep 24, 2003

Party on paradise beach

if you want party, you have to be at paradise beach,
you can go there by a bus from the center or by moped.

starting at about five o'clock till.............................:-)

simon26's Profile Photo
Aug 21, 2003

Paradise Beach - Beach is beach

This is the most popular beach that tourists go...

Drinks at the beach is very expensive: I paid euro5 for a glass of local branded beer.

jinwenwang's Profile Photo
Jul 08, 2003

Things To Do Near Paradise Beach

Little Venice Quarter

Ninety per cent of the movies showing the Greek islands have a scene in this bay. It becomes a familiar place, but its beauty is undeniable. Don't miss it, because it has much more than the pictured...

Elia Beach

If it's water-skiing, para-sailing, windsurfing or boating that you like, then Elia Beach is the place for you. This is a lovely long sandy beach on the South Coast of Mykonos and there are plenty of...

Church of Panagia Paraportiani

This small and discreet church is a very uncommon construction: built from the 15Th to the 17Th, it is only the visible part of an ensemble of five chapels, four of them underground. Security...

Panormos Beach

Panormos is one of my most prefered beaches.I usually come here after 3.00pm where in other beaches start the party.You will find... (if you find) the best lounge beach-bar restaurant you have ever...

Getting to Paradise Beach