Map &

Budapest Card
From EUR17.00
Full-Day Budapest Private Tour by Car or by Public Transport with Lunch
From EUR75.00
Private 4-Hour Tour of Budapest By Public Transport Including Danube River Cruise
From EUR100.00

Budapest Railway Stations Tips (3)

Nyugari Train Station

Favorite thing One of the three main train station..the other two are Keleti and Deli..
Nyugati is located in the Pest area and from where run the train to Cluj Napoca, and all Romania crossing the border by Oradea.
The ticket office is on the right hand,,there is a ticket office for local trains and other hall just for international tickets where you can pay with credit card
Nyugati is located in the corner of Vaci Ut and Szent Istvan krt so close to Margit Island .. a beautiful and so huge garden in the midst of the river

DPando's Profile Photo
Nov 16, 2005

budapest life

Favorite thing the first thing i advice u about this city is to see the city from the danua side at night time.look at the chain birdge and it is soo magical beauty!then have a walk around river.
although th city is good at daytime u will never feel the same as u felt when u saw it at night!
the castle area and fisherman's place is also places should be visited!

Fondest memory i was so afraid when i had a night walk trip around city suburs to find my hostel!the places far from city center is full of drug users and dont seem so safe!if u like having such wlaks do it with a group of friends!

pitane's Profile Photo
Sep 24, 2005

Train Station

Favorite thing There are three main train stations in Budapest, all of which are connected by the metro.

Keleti pu (metro: Keleti pályaudvar) handles most international trains as well as rail services to north-eastern Hungary.

Nyugati pu (metro: Nyugati pályaudvar) has trains to the Danube Bend and the Great Plain.

Déli pu (metro: Déli pályaudvar) in Buda is the place to go for trains to Lake Balaton

Imbi's Profile Photo