Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Private Tours: A Journey through the Ancient Rome
"The tour may have variations of the route or attractions based on the type of option you choose or the will of the customer.The driver will meet you in the hotels' reception or at the address indicated by you at 9:00 in the morning to explore the wonders of Rome.You start the tour by visiting one of the most famous places of the cit Basilica of St. Peter where you can admire the beauty of the house of Catholicism. Along Corso Vittorio Emanuele named in honor of the last king of Italy you will reach Piazza Navona (Stadium of Domitian) where you can enjoy the works of art by Bernini and Borromini and you can taste the local specialties in the many bars and restaurants After going to the Pantheon you will continue on to the Colo where as usual throw coins into the water as a good omen to return again to Rome and you can eat the delicious ice cream.Moving then to Piazza di Spagna with the famous staircase you reach the end in Piazza del Popolo for a final stop before returning to your h
From EUR27.00

Squares and Fountains of Rome by New Generation of Segway
"You start off after some training on how to ride a segway. Then hit the amazing Renaissance Piazza Farnese and the lively Campo de’ Fiori. The next stop is the most beautiful baroque square of Rome’s Piazza Navona with its three fountains. After visiting the Pantheon – the Roman temple devoted to all the pagan gods – we head for Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish steps. A stop at the Trevi Fountain is not to be missed but before we stop by at piazza di San Lorenzo in Lucina for the most special coffee Rome can offer. We go back to the office through the impressive Piazza Venezia and the quiet peculiar small squares of the Jewish Ghetto.All tours are accessible for the disabled thanks to Nino a Ninebot equipped for those who cannot stand on their feet."""
From EUR70.00

Golf Cart Tour Around Imperial Rome
"Hello You will meet with your drive / guide that will pick you up at your hotel to start the tour. At this point the tour can begin and your Drive / Guide will be thrilled to spend three hours with you in the streets squares and most characteristic monuments of Rome. Through the tour with golfcar it is possible in three hours touring around the heart of Rome. It will go to the Spanish Steps Piazza del Popolo the Colosseum Circus Maximus
From EUR120.00

Pub Crawl Tips (14)

Colosseum pub Crawl: What a crazy night out in Rome!!!

It was my second time in Rome and this time i saw what Rome is about at night :)) We do love drinking and party in Russia but here in Italy they do something extremely wild!! A crowd of a hundred people go drinking and dancing together to several dance bars:) Hahaha , this was someting.... I really loved it, and .... i met a cute guy there too ))) Can't wait to go to Rome for my next vacation. I wish there were pub crawls like this everywhere!!!

AnnaTT's Profile Photo
AnnaTT
Apr 04, 2011

Pub Crawl: Colosseum Pub Crawl Rome is awesome!!

i just got back from rome and went on a pub crawl that started outside the colosseum. there were about 30 people and fortunately,me and my room mate janis were the only americans, and it was nice to meet so many people from around the world. there was a group of danish students and a lot of aussies and kiwis. anyway, we went to 5 great pubs with live music and dancing. thanks to bubba and steve, you guys rock!! if u guys ever come to detroit give me a call, i'll show u around. P.S Hey Steve, i still remember that body shot contest, man you are wild!

alicia2005's Profile Photo
alicia2005
Dec 21, 2005

Many, many places: pub crawling through Rome

What better way to meet fellow travelers than on an organized pub-crawl? We had a blast bar hopping through Rome with our new friends. We began at the Coliseum, where after meeting everybody, took off for a night of drink and dance.

Dress Code come as you'd like

guell's Profile Photo
guell
Jan 31, 2003

Pubs around Rome: Pub Crawl

We went on a pub crawl that was advertized outside the Coliseum, but started at the Spanish Steps. DON'T GO TO THIS ONE! There are a couple of other pub crawls; I would try the one that starts outside the Coliseum. Each pub crawl costs about 20 Euros. The one that started outside the Spanish Steps was not everything it was adveritzed to be, though I still had fun. We were supposed to go to 5 different bars, have a free shot at each one, get a free shirt, and end up on a boat cruising down the Tiber river. We didn't get a shirt, only went to 3 pubs, and then finished at a boat that was docked on the Tiber river. There were about 120 of us, mostly American, some Aussies, Brits, and Kiwis too. I'm sure the locals whose houses we walked by during the pub crawl must all hate us. From looking at the website, it looks like the pub crawl might have changed a bit since I was there 2 months ago. The main reason that I would NOT recommend this particular pub crawl is because it did not have everything that it advertized.

Dress Code There is no special dress code, just a bunch of 18 - 26 year olds wanting to party.

Nor_Cal_Brad's Profile Photo

Via del Lavatore 44, Rome, Lazio, 00187, Italy
Vicolo dei Modelli 57, Rome, 00187, Italy
Via De Crociferi 41

Colosseum Pub Crawl: Good Way to Meet Friends from all over the world

I met many of the people that work for the Colosseum Pub Crawl. They are all nice and really fun! I met them on Tuesday and Wednesday in September. From 9-10 pm they hang out near the Colosseum and drink. They have beer, wine and cocktails (vodka, lemon soda). We played a drinking game called Flipper. We had so much fun the first night that we went back again the next night. We would have gone more, but we only had 2 nights in Rome.

Dress Code You can dress casual, there is not a dress code at any of the bars they go to.

CLillard's Profile Photo
CLillard
Apr 04, 2011

Colosseum Pub Crawl: fun in Rome

best nightout in Rome!! i met people from everywhere, at least 8 different nationalities. Very well organized, no time to get bored. Open bar & drinking games, bodyshots at the bars, clubbing for real, i didn' have to worry about anything, always someone from the staff around, ready to help out or cheer up. Loved it! my only concern was to have fun. At the end of the night they provide me all the info to get back to my hostel. really worth the 20€ i paid. Bis bald Colosseum Pubcrawl. Love you guys

Dress Code no dress code on the pubcrawl, better be ready for the club though

LaurenDE
Feb 10, 2010

ENOTECA IL PICCOLO: nice place to watch people

Nice bar with a terrace on the street where you can drink something and watch people.
It's small but cute and cozy. It's a perfect place to hang out, and have a drink and bite; cheeses, mushrooms and dried tomatoes.

11mirjam's Profile Photo
11mirjam
Feb 19, 2010

Everywhere in Rome: Pub Crawl!!!!!

Just about at any hostel or bar you can arrange to get involved in a Pub Crawl, a fantastic night out in Rome. You hop around some bars, get free drink cards to redeem at these bars, and then check out some sights like the colosseum while wasted! What could be better?

Venturingnow's Profile Photo
Venturingnow
Feb 28, 2003
icunme's Profile Photo

icunme

"R O M E"
breughel's Profile Photo

breughel

"TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
MM212's Profile Photo

MM212

"Roma - Città Eterna"
croisbeauty's Profile Photo

croisbeauty

"Roma, una citta stupenda"
von.otter's Profile Photo

von.otter

"Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"

Rome's Ultimate Party (used to be Spanish Steps): I came, I saw, I crawled

Rome's ultimate party pub crawl was the absolute best night on the town I have ever had. Staff meet you at the bottom of the Spanish Steps around 8:00-9:00 pm and take you to a pub to begin your night. For 25 euros you get: entrance to every nightclub on your crawl, drinks at most of the clubs, pizza, beer for an hour at the first pub! I have done this a couple times during my stay in Rome and it was a blast. One of the clubs we went to held 10,000 people or more and was along the Tiber River. It was a really interesting experience and when we were done with dancing we climbed the steps and were at the foot of Castel San Angelo. So cool!

Dress Code No real dress code, for the ladies unaccustomed to cobblestone streets I would suggest you leave your heels at home!

Ihearttheworld's Profile Photo
Ihearttheworld
Mar 06, 2012

Pub Crawl: Crawling out in Rome with Colosseum Team

This pub crawl was a blast! Great way to meet new people, get an hour of free drinks and even a free t-shirt also cover to the big nightclub. There were people from all over the world, and were all up for having a good laugh with each other! If your want to meet some great people, get very drunk and party in some great places - this is the place for it!

mickmil's Profile Photo
mickmil
Mar 12, 2013

THE INFAMOUS PUB-CRAWL....You...

THE INFAMOUS PUB-CRAWL....You pay about $15 get a shirt, membership card, and a shot in everyyou end up crawling into...You start off drinking and playing drinking games while people gather for about an hour.... Then its off to about 5 or 6 different bars you can stop anytime you choose...but what fun would that be? Be READY
Its pretty Much a college crowd, and college atmosphere......its not classy or glamourous at all but draws in alot of vacationers and students.....Its alot of FUN....its finishes up around 1:30 then your on your own to find the after party

Dress Code You can pretty much wear anything you want, its a relaxed atmosphere, but personally I like to look nice when im goin out

BKLYNfinest's Profile Photo
BKLYNfinest
Aug 26, 2002

Bar Gelateria Il Faraone: Gerat later evening spot

The area of Monti and its focal point the Piazza Madonna dei Monti with its fontana is near the Colloseum and National Monument but is refreshingly, not to say surprisingly, local in clientele.

I am aware that for many this is not what they are looking for in a "Nightlife" tip - try Testaccio - but this is a wonderfully understated square, with another two bars on the piazza, central yet quiet. There are pasta and lasagne dishes and a whole lot more for about Eu7, although we stuck to bottled Moretti beer and white Chardonnay. Great for people watching, this was around the corner from our hotel, and if you stay at the Grifo you should pay it a visit.

Dress Code Totally relaxed but stylish anyway - these are Gente di Roma!

Paisleypaul's Profile Photo
Paisleypaul
Jan 24, 2011

Things to Do Near Rome

Trevi Fountain - Fontana di Trevi

more pictures of the renovation of the famous fountain when we visited last year. The trevi fountain was fully restored in August of 2015 and I hope to com back again to see it this time in it's full...
Things to Do

Fontana del Facchino – ‘The Porter’

One of the things we loved in Rome was the fact that in between 2 major sites we were facing here and there some beautiful corners, small details on the walls, sculptures, beautiful facades of unknown...

Time Elevator

If you're hot and tired and feel like resting your feet for a while, the Time Elevator is an entertaining distraction. You are seated on a moving platform and experience an audio visual show. The...

Piazza Barberini

After checking in at the hotel we took the metro into the city center and Barberini square was the first thing we saw. Piazza Barberini was created in the 16th century and took its name from the...

Museo Delle Cere

Think we paid Eu7 entry August 2009 I understand was Eu8 by 2010. Could walk through in 10 minutes! Figures likenesses range from the unremarkable to the fairly bad. There is a 1940s ensemble of...

Chiesa San Ignazio di Loyola

Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola was built in 1626 by pope Gregory XV on the site of an older church. It is dedicated to Saint Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit Order, and is thus a...

Getting to Rome

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Map