Mister Angus, Milan

Via Bandello 22 02-46982638
    The steak my dad had
    by sierralyndon

• sierralyndon's Profile Photo

Mister Angus: Great steaks!

by sierralyndon Updated May 1, 2007

Despite the dodgy-sounding name giving the impression of a tacky steakhouse chain, this has to be one of my better discoveries. Had heard of it ages ago but was always put off by the name, so there you go...

Mister Angus is an Argentinian steak house located around the Corso Magenta area, about 10 mins walk from Santa Maria delle Grazie. The original restaurants are in Argentina. It is quite tastefully decorated and waiting staff are polite and attentive.

The menu is quite comprehensive and is obviously meat-based. But they have grilled fish as well.

Favorite Dish: I ordered the fillet, as I didn't particularly feel like a chunk of steak the night we were there. I also hate seeing blood on my meat, so I asked for well-done. This is risky as most places tend to then serve you rather dry and tough meat. However, I was most delighted to find my fillet cuts were moist and yummy! Must be those fantastic Argentinian cows!!

Address: Via Bandello 22

Directions: Various trams will take you nearish the restaurant (e.g. no 16). Otherwise, MM Concilliazione is the nearest stop, walk straight down to Piazza Baracca and on to Viale Vercellina

Phone: 02-46982638