Taxis, Amsterdam

after a meeting in Rotterdam
    by businesswoman
  • Taxis
    by Pieter-Jansen

Know about this? Rate It!

• Good Service DeluxeTaxiAmsterdam.com

by Pieter-Jansen Updated Jun 5, 2014

Good taxi company in Amsterdam taking away all the bad experiences of the taxi drivers in Amsterdam, Always a english speaking driver very help full if you need some information about the city last minutes calls (+31648603332) also available perfect service.

very happy with them!

Phone: +31648603332

Website: http://www.deluxetaxiamsterdam.com

• Business Travel
    • Luxury Travel

• Great car services in Amsterdam

by businesswoman Written Jun 25, 2015

We had a great service using Ambassador Taxi Services from Amsterdam. We were picked up at Schiphol Airport and taken to our hotel -The Sofitel Grand Hotel- in Amsterdam. Great and helpful driver and a very nice car. Also used them to drive us to a few business meetings in The Hague and Rotterdam the other day. When we had some time to kill before flying home the driver took us on a tour through Amsterdam and surroundings. That was a very nice way to get to know the city. I fully recommend this service to all who plan a visit to Holland.

Website: http://www.ambassadortaxiservices.nl

after a meeting in Rotterdam at APG in Amsterdam

• Donate to him! a Tunisian taxi driver in Amsterdam

by dressroom Written Feb 19, 2012

First of all, uploading this article and all photos is with this Tunisian taxi driver's agreement.
    I met him at Schiphol airport. He showed the fare - €7/first 2 km, additional €3/1 km - and using taxi meter.
    Then, we reached 3 km away from the airport. Of course, I intended to pay €10 to him, but he charged me €25!
    I felt his demand was too expensive, exorbitant and illegal, but he insisted that €7 is charged for a ride, €16.5 for from airport to the goal, and €1.5 for waiting (arguing with me).
    At that time, I was angry with this unscrupulous driver, but now, I'm really pity him in his poor state of the economy and lack of rest for his life.
    Thanks to God, my friend and family, I have a good job and income enough to have warm food every day, enjoy delicious wine at dinner and sleep well in nice room all over the world (for example, Amsterdam, London, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, e.t.c.), that would never happen to him.
    Although he got €15 excess charge from me, I think that chicken money would remind him the disgusting argument all day and that his behavior would injure his soul and all taxi driver's value in Amsterdam.
    If you met him in Amsterdam, please remind that he will rob your money for his and/or his family's hard life. God bless him!

bad tunisian driver in amsterdam car number
    • Business Travel

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo

Bike Taxi

by MikeySoft Updated Nov 2, 2006

In addition to all the trams, they also have bike taxis. I mostly walked

Please rate this and my other tips whey you find them useful.

• catnl's Profile Photo

Tram, metro, Taxi or bike

by catnl Updated Jan 8, 2003

Taxi, metro, tram or the bike
    some ways to go to or around Amsterdam.
    During VT meeting 2001 I twisted my ancle in a bad way so i took a cab to the station

Website: http://www.taxiamsterdam.nl/