There are a lot of interesting places to see in Pristina. If I were going to do a walking tour, I would start at the UNMIK Mission HQ downtown. From there, I would walk up to the Grand Hotel and take a left on Mother Theresa.
- Check out the statue across from the Grand Hotel of the KLA figher.
- Look for the statue of Mother Theresa before you reach Illiria Hotel
- Check out the statue of Skenderbeu near the Goverment Building
- See Goverment Building - Yippee!
- Look at the Victory Monument behind the Goverment Building
Cross the street and take the road up towards Germia Park. Go to the old mosque (big mosque) and turn around. Go left at the light and continue straight on this road.
- Check out the unfinished Orthodox Church
- Try to figure out the architecture of the Library
Walk to the stoplight and turn right. Walk past the university and join the young Pristina crowd at the row of shops, cafes, and stores along Bill Cinton Blvd. If you aren't tired by now, continue straight and admire Clinton's huge poster on the side of the apartment building :)
Directions: You will walk on Mother Theresa, Ramiz Sadiku, and Bill Clinton Blvd.