Maspalomas Shopping

Beautiful silver jewellery.
    Silver jewellery.

Best Rated Shopping in Maspalomas

• Regina1965's Profile Photo

Schaefer Kanarias.: Silver on sale.

by Regina1965 Updated Sep 16, 2010

Schaefer Kanarias is located in the Varadero shopping center in Meloneras right by one of the entrances. It is a jewellery shop which specialises in beautiful silver jewellery and it was on sale when I last went for a visit (December 2009). Business was lifely I can tell you that and I was tempted to buy as well. There are stores like these all over Maspalomas, Meloneras and Playa del Ingles.

What to buy: Silver jewellery. There were beautiful necklaces for 20 euros, silver rings with beautiful designs for 20-30 euros and all kinds of jewellery. Now when I visited again in November 2009 these stores were selling really cheap jewellery from a bankrupt company.

What to pay: From 10-90 euros.

Address: By the promenade of Meloneras.

Directions: The shop is inside Varadero shopping center.

Schaefer silver store. Beautiful silver jewellery. Silver jewellery.

Add to your Trip Planner
  • antz's Profile Photo

CC Faro 2: Shopping in a Circle

by antz Updated Mar 9, 2005

From what I understand, most of the shopping areas in Gran Canaria are arranged into what are called 'Commercial Centres' - hence the 'CC' before the centre name. In the Commercial Centres you will find not only shops, but also restaurants, bars and cafe's - everything you need basically!

We were lucky enough where our bungalows were as we were about 2 minutes walk from CC Faro 2. I can safetly say that we probably spent about 60% of our time here! This is where everything could be found, so why venture further? Perfect for a lazy holiday! The best part of the Faro centre is that it works in a spiral - always fun when you come out of a bar at the top (a little worse for wear) and suddenly find yourself at the bottom, without realising that you were going down!

At CC Faro 2, there are 2 mini markets (the one at the bottom is much better!), clothes shops, camera shops, perfume shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, souvenir shops, a games area (with air hockey - always a favourite of ours!!) the list goes on and on!

What to buy: If you are going to buy anything here, make it perfume. There is a shop called Sabina's and this was the cheapest place we could find for perfume - a good 5 euros cheaper than anywhere else we visited including other resorts! Never mind the fact that it is about half of the price of perfume in the UK. Needless to say, I felt the credit card beckoning, and left with some!

CC Faro 2

Add to your Trip Planner

Instant Answers: Maspalomas

Maspalomas Shopping

Reviews and photos of Maspalomas shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Maspalomas sightseeing.