Visp Restaurants

• Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Visp

Restaurant Wiwanni: Pizza and more

by yumyum Updated Jan 4, 2016

My last visit to this restaurant was in November 2015, when I sat indoors for my pizza dinner. Of course I chose again my favourite Hawaiian pizza at CHF 19.50, a 0,3 l mineral water came at CHF 3.90 and a tea at CHF 3.70.

In June 2014 I went with VT member MATIM and her husband to the restaurant Wiwanni. We sat outside at a table which was very pleasant for having dinner and watching life on Kaufplatz.

I opted for a Hawaiian Pizza. I was very nice and I would revisit this restaurant any time.

The restaurant is located just before you head up to the old town.

Closed Thursdays and Sundays

Address: Kaufplatz

Phone: 027 946 22 65

Website: http://www.wiwanni-visp.ch

Hawaiian pizza

Restaurant Tea-Room Jäger: Outdoor seating near the railway station

by yumyum Written Feb 16, 2015

I sat here outdoors on a bad weather day with an aquaintance to have lunch. I cannot tell you anything on the interior but the lunch special that I had was nice and filling. It was risotto with Saltimbocca and a side salad for CHF 17.00 and a tea for CHF 3.50.

Plenty of local people eat here.

Address: Bahnhofstrasse 11, Visp

Phone: 027 924 22 22

Restaurant Terrasse

by yumyum Updated Jul 20, 2014

Restaurant Terrasse has as its name suggests - a terrace. So in summer you can sit out there as we did. They have a menu in English too. The restaurant serves a lot of local cheese specialities.

I came here with VTer MATIM and her family. On photo 1 and 2 you can see what I ate and on photo 3 what Matim's husband Marcel ate.

Favorite Dish: I had a Hausbratwurst. But Bratwurst here is very different in style, taste and colour. I odered it with noodles but you could have it with fried potatoes, country potatoes or Rösti. A salad is included with this dish too and you can choose between Italian and French dressing.

Update July 2014:
    The restaurant is still up and running.

Address: Martinistr. 1, 3930 Visp

Directions: in old town

Phone: 027 946 03 07

Website: http://www.terrassevisp.ch

Hausbratwurst with noodles and veggies menu salad chicken satay with rice and sweet & sour sauce

Instant Answers: Visp

Comments

Visp Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Visp restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Visp sightseeing.