Famous People of Cardiff, Cardiff

• Famous People of Cardiff
    Stace and mum
  • Famous People of Cardiff
    by Carmela71

Know about this? Rate It!

2nd Visit to Cardiff with Olga

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: During my second visit to Cardiff, my best friend, Olga that was staying in Uk on that days, came for a short visit. So we travelled around.

Poor Stace he has to go for its 10th or more time to show as St Fagans, what a patient men!

VT meeting 2

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: First we meet with Gwilym aka M0B1US and Siggy aka siggyincardiff at copa bar. Then Morgan aka Lamb_chop joined us. Siggy had to leave but soon Carolynshort joined us. We had a few beers and talked about VT of course, our trips

VT meeting

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: It all happened unexpected, Gwilym aka M0B1US, visited my Wales page and asked when I was going back. Funny enough, we were going the following week, after 6 months we wanted to visit the family and celebrate Stace´s birthday with them.

So he organised quickly a VT meeting in Cardiff with less than 6 six days!

Attendants

M0B1US
    Lamb_chop
    siggyincardiff
    Beach_dog
    CarolynShort and her friend
    and me hehehe

It was great meeting all you, hope is not the last time!!!

VT meeting

Beach_dog

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: Even if he is not living anymore in Wales, he introduced me to this great country and city.

He has showed the area to a few members that visited him, and also my friends. Just the perfect Vt?r ;-), ok I guess for personal reasons I have a good relationship and opinion of him LOL

At St Fagans

3rd visit to Cardiff

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: This time I was not much allowed for any shopping or sightseeing ƒ¼, we were really bad on time, as we had to pack all the stuff for the big moving.

My most visited place was the Barry?s dump LOL, not a great place to visit ;-)

4th Visit to Cardiff

by Carmela71 Updated Mar 20, 2004

Favorite thing: On this trip we mainly had time to see some of our friends over there, a meeting, the Caerphilly castle and of course celebrating Stace?s birthday with his family.

A busy trip

Stace and mum

Instant Answers: Cardiff

Comments

Other General in Cardiff