Map &

Full Day Private Tour: Treasures of Bahrain

Full Day Private Tour: Treasures of Bahrain

fast food Tips (5)

Pendorosa: Pendorosa

Go at about 3 in the afternoon and head for the back of the restaurant (smoking section). Here you'll get the best views possible of the working dhows leaving to go fishing.

Favorite Dish It's an American salad type place.

googoosh
Sep 07, 2002

Dalaona (Dal3ona): Freshest Lebanese food in Bahrain

On the way to the airport, in Muharraq right behind BBK> a small little shop around the corner, truely serves a great taste of Lebanon. Shawarma's, fresh grills and best of all DISH OF THE DAY> real home made food that includes a main dish (different item every day), a side dish, soup, salad and dessert for only BD3!!!! I cannot write more about the taste... you guys have to try it to believe and understand what im talking about :)

Favorite Dish Chicken Shawrma, Hommus and Fatoosh (Salad) are the signature items. Dish of the day is to DIE FOR! Kibbeh b laban, koosa etc.. its different every day

Pakiza
Feb 05, 2012

Tarbouche Express: Lebanese foods in one plate

This is one of Lebanese/Middle Eastern restaurant/food stall in Bahrain. It serves great choices of food, including shawarma (probably the best shawarma I ever taste in Bahrain).

Crispy sliced grilled chicken sided with choices of homous (nuts paste) and tabouleh (chopped basil) or moutabal (crushed egg plant) and green salads. You'll have also vine leaves, pickles, and tasty garlic paste. All topped with extra pita bread. Imagine many Lebanese foods in just one plate!

Chicken shawarma in plate costs 2 Dinars, while the sandwich one cost 400 fils (0.4 Dinar).

As of June 2005, I heard there's another branch of Tarbouche Xpress opened near Dolphin Park.

Favorite Dish Chicken shawarma in plate (not sandwich type, which also good).

xty's Profile Photo
xty
Sep 24, 2005

Thorughout the city: fast food

I enjoy tea evryday and I visited different local cafe for a cup of tea. (50 fil April 2006). They also serve snacks like Samosa.

Sambawalk's Profile Photo