Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Kefar Rosh HaNiqra

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Daytrip from Haifa

by MalenaN Updated Dec 20, 2005

I visited Rosh HaNikra and Akko on a daytrip from Haifa. In the morning I took the train from Haifa to Nahariya. It was 16 shekels and took 45 minutes. In Nahariya I went to the bus station, which is just next to the train station, and sat down to wait for the right bus. I had read there were not many buses a day to Rosh HaNikra, but I only had to wait for about half an hour. The bus to Rosh HaNikra takes about 15 minutes and cost 6,5 shekels (July 2005) and on arrival it stops just by the car park.

When I was going to leave Rosh HaNIkraI couldn’t get any information about when a bus was leaving. After waiting for a while I asked a few car drivers for lift, but their cars were either full or were just going to a place near by. Finally a bus to Nahariya came. In Nahariya I changed buses and I didn’t have to wait many minutes. The bus from Nahariya to Akko was 7,6 shekels. It stopped in the new part of Akko, and from there it is about 15 minutes walk to old Akko. In the evening I took the train back to Haifa. It took 30 minutes and was 12,5 shekels.

In Rosh HaNikra
    • Trains

Add to your Trip Planner
  • MalenaN's Profile Photo

Cable car

by MalenaN Updated Dec 13, 2005

To reach the caves you need to take a cable car. They run every day except during very bad storms. There is a red cable car and a yellow one and it only takes about 1,5 minutes to descend or ascend.

The price for the entry to the caves and the cable car is 38 shekels (July 2005).

The yellow cable car at Rosh HaNikra

Add to your Trip Planner

Instant Answers: Kefar Rosh HaNiqra

Comments

Kefar Rosh HaNiqra Transportation

Reviews and photos of Kefar Rosh HaNiqra transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kefar Rosh HaNiqra sightseeing.

View all Kefar Rosh HaNiqra hotels