Map &

Day of Scuba Diving by Boat for Certified Divers
From EUR80.00
Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan
From $44.00

Driving in Jiddah Tips (2)

Driving + charges!

Never drive in Jeddeh with your own car! especially if going for the first time. Personally as I driver, i will never recommend it!

No fixed charges for Taxi , each will take you to the same place for a different charge. For me, i used to ask people at the hotel reception how much it will cost to go from here to specific place and they tell me the average.
Always barging .. bargain and bargain.

Unique Suggestions Bargain!

Sep 30, 2003

Be careful when driving or...

Be careful when driving or being a pedistrain in Jeddah. Even if we have good people driving carefully every body, including me, think that rules of driving are those rules which (me/OR him/AND not she) is the only person understands and know how to implement these rules. When a car driver made mistakes or violate rules of driving,either (Im/he/not HER because women are not allowed to drive) thinkS also that Im/him is the only one, very wise, about when a person can violate it. Others are wrong and guilty.
People drive fast, tries to take your right of way. try to ignore traffic lights, and try to take your parking spots. Ijiddah we have on of the highst rates in accedents specially among youth because of sppeding.

One of the artists described this situation by
constucting The crashed cars sculpture.

Sep 12, 2002