Search

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

"Welcome to Vienna - Vienna Card
"The multiple benefits of the Welcome to Vienna Package include:Coffee and cake in the traditional Cafe Central A delicious typical lunch or dinner in a popular Viennese restaurant 72-hour Vienna Card including unlimited shops and restaurants! Vienna Hop-on Hop-off Tour valid for 24 hours. Set your own pace get on and off at any of the 13 stops as often as you wish. Operates on the hour every hour between 10am and 5pm. Services run every 30 minutes on weekends. """
From EUR118.00

Vienna Pass Including Vienna Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
"Pick up your pass at Vienna International Airport or at the ticket desk near Karlsplatz in central Vienna. Depending on the option selected your pass is valid for either 1 2 3 or 6 calendar days from first use. You’ll also receive unlimited access to the Vienna hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus for the duration selected.All passes include entry to more than 60 must-see Vienna attractions many of which have special entrances for pass holders so you can avoid the regular ticket lines. Hop on the sightseeing bus to get around town and enjoy the interesting onboard commentary as you ride. Discover Austria’s imperial heritage at the magnificent Imperial Palace (Hofburg) and Schönbrunn Palace or visit Tiergarten Schönbrunn
From EUR59.00

Tour Segway Florence
"Visit the Pearl of the Renaissance at night when the famous sights of Florence are well lit and most fascinating. Our tour of Florence lasting two hours is an unforgettable way to see Florence.The Tour of Florence on Segway is limited to small groups so as to ensure an unforgettable experience. • Piazza del Duomo• Baptistery• Republic Square• Church Orsa Michelle• Market Porcellino• Piazza della Signoria• Loggia dei Lanzi (Perseu)• Palazzo Vecchio• Piazza Santa Cro"""Visit the Pearl of the Renaissance in segway when the famous sights of Florence are well lit and most fascinating. This tour of Florence
From EUR85.00

More Tourist Traps in Sanaa

Tips

VISA to enter and VISA to pay

entry visa. When we called Embassy, we were told that EU and Australians, US no need visas, so we were happy to hear that BUT when we arrived we found out that we have too! so had to pay 60usd for...
Tips

taxi drivers

Yes, I guess 80 percent of my tourist traps are about taxi drivers, I am sorry(well I am not really) but this is usually the problem I meet around.Reguarding Sanaa problem is not their honesty,...