Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Niagara Falls Private Day Tour
"This 7-hour tour departs from Toronto and journeys towards the Niagara Region. During the 118km drive your tour guide will educate you on all the region has to offer. Learn about the Canadian culture and fun facts about the country. On the way to Niagara Falls your tour guide will provide you with suggestions on what to see and do. As you travel along the Niagara parkway discover the old power generating stations and the rapid water heading towards the Falls. Next enjoy the view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls at the famous Table Rock Complex. Included in this tour is admission to the Journey Behind the Falls. Continue along the parkway to get breathtaking views of the Falls including the illumination towers. There are over 3 million candles worth of power used to illuminate the Falls in the evenings. In the summer months your tour guide will suggest you take a ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (at an extra cost). Spend some time enjoying this natural wonder and enjoy lunch over-looking the Falls (at an extra cost). This will be followed by the viewing platform of
From CAD550.00

Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
"Bird Kingdom brings you face-to-face with wildlife in a natural setting so you can witness the authentic beauty of birds reptiles fish and other neat creatures. Hold a parrot in the Explorer Base Camp check out the smallest of beautiful winged wonders flying freely around the Small Bird Aviary encounter strange creatures including owls bats and reptiles in the Night Jungle and see your favorite reptiles such as lizards
From CAD19.00

Niagara Falls Private Group Tour from Toronto
"Your guide can customize almost any tour to suit your schedule. You're offered a range of options for groups of up to 14 passengers. The friendly and knowledgeable staff can discuss custom tour options with you. Whether this is your first time here or you're a regular visitor your guides can help you create an exclusive sightseeing tour customized just for you.At your hotel or any pickup point in Toronto board a luxury black town car and let your professional driver lead your sightseeing tour providing you with safe and well-mannered service. You and your private group choose to do whatever you please in Niagara Falls -- take a Hornblower cruise go wine tasting visit local attractions such as the Skylon Tower
From CAD599.00

Rainforest Cafe Tips (7)

Rainforest Cafe: Go for the fun more than the food

We found this a great place to take children - comfortable getaway from walking the sites with activities and visual treats to make it a fun experience. Food actually pretty good although certainly at tourist prices. I wouldn't put it on the list without having kids with you.

ZIMETMUS's Profile Photo
ZIMETMUS
May 25, 2015

The Rainforest Cafe: A Wild Place to Eat

I had dinner at there at this international chain restuarant on my first evening at Niagara Falls. I don't remember what I ordered though but I know that I had a nice meal.

Favorite Dish The menu is similar to those at The Rainforest Cafes Worldwide.

spidermiss's Profile Photo
spidermiss
Apr 18, 2011

Zappi's Pizza & Subs: BEST PIZZA, PASTA & SUBS IN CANADA!!

If you are staying in Niagara Falls, or even if you live there and have not tried Zappi’s Pizza & Subs, I have good news! Zappi’s is a beautiful family restaurant which even has a patio for us who love the summer months! It is located on the corner of Stanley Ave and Dunn St, which is walking distance from just about every main hotel in Niagara Falls. We stayed at the Hilton and instead of eating at an over-priced, poor quality restaurant; we took a little walk and discovered Zappi’s! My family and I live in Texas and it saddens me that we do not have a Zappi’s of our own. The food was absolutely to die for and the atmosphere was so fun. I have 3 small children and they all received pizza dough to play with and some crayons to colour. I don’t have to say much more other than it was the quietest family dinner I have ever had. They were having so much fun. They even have an old Pac-Man game that is free to play. We will be back to Canada at the beginning of next year and Zappi’s is #1 on our next to-do list!! I also want to thank the owner, Albert, for taking time out of his busy day to sit and talk with us. You truly made us all feel like a part of the family!! P.S. don’t forget to try the philly steak calzone, it is …. Unbelievable!!!

Favorite Dish The philly steak calzone as I had mentioned is simply mouthwatering! My hu8sband and I also ordered a couple pizzas and they were all amazing. The ingredients are pure quality.

cassandrawintle
Jul 16, 2009

Rainforest Cafe: SOOO GOOOD!

this restaurant was great! i defenitly recommend it, even if you dont have children. we had a great time and we even got souvineir cupps with our drinks. it is very expensivee though. we spent about $60 on 2 drinks an appetizer and 2 salads!! it was defenitly worth it though!!

Favorite Dish we had an appetizer that was to die for. i forget what it was called but they were described by our waiter as american eggrolls. very tasty and veryy filling!

tabbyd786

5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2E 6W7, Canada
5591 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G 3L4, Canada
4800 Bender Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2G 3K1, Canada
5525 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, L2G 2L3, Canada

Rainforest Cafe: Dont forget to stop by the Rainforest!

The Rainforest Cafe` is always such a fun place to eat. I can never get enough of the thunderstorms they have or the moving animals surrounding you. But dont worry it doesnt distract you when your eating because they only turn them on about every 10 minutes or so.

It also wasnt that expensive. on average about $12 a plate and the food is very good.

Probably the best place in all of Niagara to go if you have smaller children.

Favorite Dish I ordered this salmon on some kind of wood. Im sorry i forgot the name of it, but it tasted absolutly amazing! They brought it out on a piece of wood and you get so many flavors- i really cant describe it, but the best i can say is that it had this flavor that came from the wood. If anyone has had this before you know what i mean.

crusin_tha_world42's Profile Photo
crusin_tha_world42
Aug 17, 2004

Rainforest Cafe: Eat right next to animals(okay so they're fake)!

This is a really cool restaurant if you have children, there is just so much going on that will keep them occupied. The food is pretty good too. We always start off with Rain Forest Pita Quesadillas.

Favorite Dish We always start off with Rain Forest Pita Quesadillas. They're loaded with chickens, peppers, onions, and cheese. For the main course I like the Big Islander Caesar Salad.

Kristin050900
Feb 19, 2004

RAINFOREST CAFE: RAINFOREST CAFE

Although every location of Rainforest Cafe is good, this one has an animal encounter many times a day where you can have your picture taken with a boa. They also have a large tank full of small sharks - about 2 feet in length, that they don't have at the other ones I have visited. As you can see from the photo, my daughter loved the fake crocodile display.

Favorite Dish The menu changes all the time, but the food is very eclectic. The one thing that doesn't change is the great soup that they have. They have a version of vegetable soup that is the best!

kimberbakos's Profile Photo

JennysTravels

"Welcome"
sim1's Profile Photo

sim1

"Niagara during Christmas time"
orlandom's Profile Photo

orlandom

kazander's Profile Photo

kazander

Things to Do Near Rainforest Cafe

Casino Niagara

Casino floor size: 100,000 ft² (9,000 m²) Slot machines: 1750 Slot tournament area Table games: 60 Restaurants: 3 ( Lucky's steakhouse , The Market Buffet, Perks Cafe ) Bars: Corona, Quench,...

Nightmares Fear Factory

I was so dissapointed at this attraction. It is not scarey! It is pitch black except for a red dot light to follow. People yell and try and scare you. The employees grab your legs, trying to make you...

Clifton Hill

It's not the most challenging mini golf course ever, but the environment is what makes it. The kids loved playing among the giant dinosaurs, and the volcano that would "erupt" periodically. It is all...

Ripleys Believe It Or Not! Museum

This is one among the 31 Believe It or not Odditoriums around the world.Good for everyone of you like to see unique oddities, rare film footages, bizarre artifacts, usual arts, puzzles, illusions and...

Niagara Falls State Park, New York State

At the Maid of the Mist tour boat that goes up to the falls (an iconic ride) they will give you a yellow poncho. You will still get wet - you should dress for that, especially the shoes. And you will...

Skylon Tower

This was my 3rd visit up to Skylon Tower when I went up on my first evening at Niagara Falls in November 2006. The elevator climbs up 775 feet to the indoor and outdoor observation desks where you get...

Getting to Rainforest Cafe