Rainforest Cafe, Niagara Falls

4 out of 5 stars 7 Reviews

Right on Clifton Hill. (905) 374-2233
  • Dawn at The Rainforest Cafe, Niagara Falls, Canada
    Dawn at The Rainforest Cafe, Niagara...
    by spidermiss
    rainbow bridge
    by crusin_tha_world42
    Rainforest Cafe
    by kris-t

• ZIMETMUS's Profile Photo

Rainforest Cafe: Go for the fun more than the food

by ZIMETMUS Written May 25, 2015

We found this a great place to take children - comfortable getaway from walking the sites with activities and visual treats to make it a fun experience. Food actually pretty good although certainly at tourist prices. I wouldn't put it on the list without having kids with you.

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

The Rainforest Cafe: A Wild Place to Eat

by spidermiss Updated Apr 18, 2011

I had dinner at there at this international chain restuarant on my first evening at Niagara Falls. I don't remember what I ordered though but I know that I had a nice meal.

Favorite Dish: The menu is similar to those at The Rainforest Cafes Worldwide.

Address: Right on Clifton Hill.

Directions: From Highway 420 and Rainbow Bridge, turn right onto Clifton Hill.

Phone: (905) 374-2233

Website: http://www.rainforestcafe.com

Dawn at The Rainforest Cafe, Niagara Falls, Canada

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Zappi's Pizza & Subs: BEST PIZZA, PASTA & SUBS IN CANADA!!

by cassandrawintle Written Jul 16, 2009

If you are staying in Niagara Falls, or even if you live there and have not tried Zappi’s Pizza & Subs, I have good news! Zappi’s is a beautiful family restaurant which even has a patio for us who love the summer months! It is located on the corner of Stanley Ave and Dunn St, which is walking distance from just about every main hotel in Niagara Falls. We stayed at the Hilton and instead of eating at an over-priced, poor quality restaurant; we took a little walk and discovered Zappi’s! My family and I live in Texas and it saddens me that we do not have a Zappi’s of our own. The food was absolutely to die for and the atmosphere was so fun. I have 3 small children and they all received pizza dough to play with and some crayons to colour. I don’t have to say much more other than it was the quietest family dinner I have ever had. They were having so much fun. They even have an old Pac-Man game that is free to play. We will be back to Canada at the beginning of next year and Zappi’s is #1 on our next to-do list!! I also want to thank the owner, Albert, for taking time out of his busy day to sit and talk with us. You truly made us all feel like a part of the family!! P.S. don’t forget to try the philly steak calzone, it is …. Unbelievable!!!

Favorite Dish: The philly steak calzone as I had mentioned is simply mouthwatering! My hu8sband and I also ordered a couple pizzas and they were all amazing. The ingredients are pure quality.

Address: 6663 Stanley Avenue

Directions: Corner of Stanley Avenue and Dunn St. Close to all Major hotels ( Hilton, Embassy suites, Casino )

Phone: 905-357-7100

Website: http://www.zappis.com

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Rainforest Cafe: SOOO GOOOD!

by tabbyd786 Written Apr 2, 2006

this restaurant was great! i defenitly recommend it, even if you dont have children. we had a great time and we even got souvineir cupps with our drinks. it is very expensivee though. we spent about $60 on 2 drinks an appetizer and 2 salads!! it was defenitly worth it though!!

Favorite Dish: we had an appetizer that was to die for. i forget what it was called but they were described by our waiter as american eggrolls. very tasty and veryy filling!

Directions: Clifton Hil

• Theme Park Trips

• crusin_tha_world42's Profile Photo

Rainforest Cafe: Dont forget to stop by the Rainforest!

by crusin_tha_world42 Written Aug 17, 2004

The Rainforest Cafe` is always such a fun place to eat. I can never get enough of the thunderstorms they have or the moving animals surrounding you. But dont worry it doesnt distract you when your eating because they only turn them on about every 10 minutes or so.

It also wasnt that expensive. on average about $12 a plate and the food is very good.

Probably the best place in all of Niagara to go if you have smaller children.

Favorite Dish: I ordered this salmon on some kind of wood. Im sorry i forgot the name of it, but it tasted absolutly amazing! They brought it out on a piece of wood and you get so many flavors- i really cant describe it, but the best i can say is that it had this flavor that came from the wood. If anyone has had this before you know what i mean.

rainbow bridge

Add to your Trip Planner
  • Rainforest Cafe: Eat right next to animals(okay so they're fake)!

by Kristin050900 Written Feb 19, 2004

This is a really cool restaurant if you have children, there is just so much going on that will keep them occupied. The food is pretty good too. We always start off with Rain Forest Pita Quesadillas.

Favorite Dish: We always start off with Rain Forest Pita Quesadillas. They're loaded with chickens, peppers, onions, and cheese. For the main course I like the Big Islander Caesar Salad.

Phone: 905 374 4444

Website: http://www.rainforestcafe.com

• kimberbakos's Profile Photo

RAINFOREST CAFE: RAINFOREST CAFE

by kimberbakos Written Oct 11, 2002

Although every location of Rainforest Cafe is good, this one has an animal encounter many times a day where you can have your picture taken with a boa. They also have a large tank full of small sharks - about 2 feet in length, that they don't have at the other ones I have visited. As you can see from the photo, my daughter loved the fake crocodile display.

Favorite Dish: The menu changes all the time, but the food is very eclectic. The one thing that doesn't change is the great soup that they have. They have a version of vegetable soup that is the best!

Instant Answers: Niagara Falls