Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Montreal Attraction Pass
"Pick up your passeport MTL at La Vitrine culturelle and soak up tons of culture history and more by flashing it at the following Montréal attractions. Attractions included: Au Sommet Place Ville Marie Bateau-Mouche (60 minutes cruises) at the Old Port Biodôme – Space for Life Casino de Mon Museum and Historic Site McCord Museum Botanical Garden – Space for Life (including entrance to the Insectarium) Insectarium – Space for Life  (including entrance to Botanical garden) Musée d’art contemporain Montréal Museum of History and Archaeology Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium – Space for Life Stewart Museum Montreal Museum of Fine Arts Montreal Tower / Olympic Park Voiles en voiles (two hours of unlimited access"""Experience Montreal's Joie de vivre by visiting it's 23 must-see touristic and cultural attractions within a 72-hour period. This city pass does double duty for visitors: not only does it allow them to save money at major Montreal attractions but it makes getting around the city easier with a built-in chip that gives unlimited access to public transportation
From CAD109.00

Montreal McCord Museum Admission and Guided Tour
"With its modern interactive approach to celebrating life in Montreal both past and present the McCord Museum reflects a city open to the world. The McCord is the ideal place to explore Montreal’s history over the years through its key places the heritage of Canada’s First Peoples and the achievements and creativity of Montrealers. The McCord Museum is home to one of the largest historical collections in North America totaling more than 1.4 million artifacts. It presents exciting exhi and the social and cultural dimensions of the lives of those connected to the city.Visit the museum for fun educational and cultural activities including city walking tours and tours with digital devices."
From CAD20.00

Montreal Attraction Pass
From CAD109.00

Montreal Casino Tips (5)

Montreal Casino: Gambling for all ages

deserves three tips, so, the best is to use the same text in all of them:

Things to do: - The buildings and surrounding gardens are very beautiful, and deserve a visit, even without entering the casino.

Restaurant: - I had there the best Canadian meal. Fabulous in presentation and taste. The price… I don't know - it was included in the package. But I read a lot about free meals in the Casino, and wouldn't be surprised if the price stood far below the quality of the dinner. They have many more ways to get paid (well... not by us!).

Nightlife: - I couldn't imagine myself in a Casino with two kids. How to handle it? Well… it was perfect. A small preparation about viciousness and the need of self control, then a notion of budget and selection of priorities, and finally $5 for person (adults and children) as the present budget.

As you may guess, it didn't take too long to get rid of it, but the fun of carefully identifying the most amusing games, the conscious management of the progressively disappearing coins, and the discipline and tranquility shown when they ended, did, really pay all the costs.

solopes's Profile Photo
solopes
Mar 03, 2015

Montreal Casino: Floating Chadelier

I love the way the casino looks at night - it reminds me of a floating chandelier. It is a unique structure and one that will be the first to greet you as you're driving north from the US. The interior is like your normal casino and it's got all your favorite games. Too bad I'm so unlucky cause it's so cozy that I could spend a lot of time here.

Dress Code We were able to get it with jeans no problem.

tuoedisni1's Profile Photo
tuoedisni1
May 13, 2006

Montreal Casino: Win a free dinner

We spent a few hours gambling. The environment was friendly and It was packed even for weekdays. Roulette, craps, blackjack, and a lot more spread across multiple floors The main floor has free pamphlets that teaches you all the different kind of gambling. I didn't want to leave at all since one tends to lose track of time when gambling. I ended up breaking even. When we left (well after midnight), people were just arriving. The dinning experience at Nuances was excellent. No wonder it is rated as one of the best restaurant in Canada with a 5 diamond rating. Expect to spend 2.5 hours for dinner and at least an equal amount on the gambling floors.

Dress Code The casino has a dress code. Since we were having dinner at Nuances where jacket was required. I was not worried. No cut-off shirts, tank tops, jogging outfits, bike shorts, beachwear, motorcycle outfits.

INT_man_of_Leisure's Profile Photo
INT_man_of_Leisure
Oct 08, 2005

Montreal Casino: Montreal Casino

If you like all the glitter and glam Montreal Casino is definitely worth a visit - even if you're not planning to gamble but just watch. This casino was the first one I've ever visited so I found it a really cool place! I kinda felt like I was in Ocean's 11 :P
You have to be 18 to enter.

Dress Code I guess you have to be wearing something a bit more fancy than a pair of shorts - I'm not sure thou...

lotta29's Profile Photo

1155 Sherbrooke West, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 2N3, Canada
1110 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1G9, Canada
3407 Peel St, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 1W7, Canada

Montreal Casino: Where the action is

I'm not a big gambler, but our tour took us to the Casino for a few hours. The place was packed with people - more than I've ever seen at any one casino in Vegas. The building consists of many levels with elevators and escalators in the middle. Every square inch of floor space is filled with slot machines or gaming tables. It was impossible to move around there and most times you had to wait to get a decent machine.

We did find a bar tucked away in the corner and proceeded to drink overpriced but tasty cocktails served by pleasant bartenders.

The rest of the city by comparison was dead that night - it seemed everyone was at the casino.

Dress Code We were told no sneakers or jeans, but I saw plenty of people violating the dress code. Why ban willing people with money to waste on gambling?

kala6487's Profile Photo
kala6487
Jan 02, 2005

Top 5 Montreal Writers

rmdw's Profile Photo

rmdw

"Bienvenue a Montreal! (Welcome!!!)"
nicolettart's Profile Photo

nicolettart

"A Wonderful Winter Weekend!"
etrehumain's Profile Photo

etrehumain

"Fall in love with Montréal..."
Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo

Jim_Eliason

"Montreal"
Dabs's Profile Photo

Dabs

"Montreal"

Things to Do Near Montreal

Museum of Fine Arts

After spending a productive day enjoying its fine Late Medieval,Renaissance,and Baroque Perod paintings and sculpture,I returned the next day to appreciate its Late 19th and 20th Century European...

McGill University

It was free! Located on McGill Uni campus, this very interesting and eclectic museum had free admission. There was a little bit of everything there...unfortunately, I was so tired after crawling up...

Dorchester Square & Place du Canada

Place du Canada separates the St George’s Anglican Church on one side with the Mary, Queen of the World Catholic Cathedral on the other – English Protestant and French/Irish Catholic. Developed along...

Musée McCord d'Histoire Canadienne

This museum is highly touted but I was dissapointed. They had a few interesting artifacts but not that many and without much organization to it. It basically consisted of 2 small floors of displays,...

Mont-Royal

Mount Royal is the hill standing to the west above downtown Montreal. Volcanic in origin, like the other Monteregian Hill sitting out isolated to the east above the St Lawrence Lowlands, monadnocks...

Canadian Centre for Architecture

Even if you don't like architecture, I strongly encourage you to at least pass in front of the impressive Victorian mansion that houses the Canadian Centre of Architecture. It is hard to imagine that...

Getting to Montreal

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

Map