Papas & Beer, Rosarito

Benito Ju?rez Boulevard
    by malianrob

Know about this? Rate It!

• hoofhearted's Profile Photo

Papas & Beer: Spring Break

by hoofhearted Written May 26, 2008

During the day, P&B had a huge, sand volleyball court. Great for people watching. By night, everyone had cleaned up and come back to get their drink on! Nothing like tequila shots with a referee whistle blowing in your ear...

Dress Code: VERY casual

• Beer Tasting
    • Study Abroad

• CLUB IGGY'S: CORRUPT!

by sandalls Written Aug 28, 2007

Club Iggy's is CORRUPT! Do not go there. They are liars that recruit you in; say they have specials (2 for 1 drinks), then after you are done drinking, they deny they ever said that and make up some random price and take your money.........that is what happened to us! SERGIO..........door guy is a liar, theif and rip off........DO NOT GO THERE!

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Papas & Beer: Nightime party

by malianrob Written Mar 5, 2006

Papa & Beer is definatley the most popular club in Rosarito, with Club Iggy's coming in a quick second.
    But the nightlife happens during the day time too. I remember coming to Papas &Beer in the afternoon in the summer time and hanging out, having some drinks, riding the bull, and then just laying out. Its an open air club and while its quite tame during the day, at night it gets pretty wild.
    Personally i prefer coming to Rosarito on off weekends when nothing is going on because it gets a little too cray on big holiday weekends. It cost more just to get into a club and the drinks are watered down like crazy. On top of that there are so many people that they cops are ready to bust anyone.
    It was alot of fun when i was in my late teens/early twenties but now I prefer alittle more peace and quiet. Trust me, I love to party, but in a different way now.
    Ppas &Beer is alot of fun and if you have never been there, you should try it. During the day, summertime, you can play volleyball there and participate in different contests.
    I remember coming here with my friends and drinking way too many "Adios mother f*#@kers". I cant even tell you whats in that drink but after a few of those you will be saying ADIOS!

• Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo

Papas & Beer: ...

by Phalaenopsis03 Updated Jan 4, 2006

After 15 minutes of settling in and prepping for the evening, we headed for all the happening clubs. Yeah right! First on the agenda was Papas & Beer. How popular is it? So popular that as soon as we got into the hotel elevator a bunch of drunk (but gorgeous) fools told us so. They said to head for Papas & Beer since it's the hippest spot in town. In hindsight, I wasn't sure if they were being sarcastic or what. Anyway, we couldn't ignore the tip, so we were off.

On the way there, we were approached by male promoters working for the various nightclubs in town. "Come inside, it's free," they said. "Come take a look, no cover charge." And so on and so on. They were looking really desperate and we eventually figured out why.

So we got into Papas & Beer. No cover charge, no waiting in line, nothing. Very hassle free. Then we got to the main area and realized there were only like less than 50 people there. It was freak'n deserted. There was all this cool open space, but no bodies to fill it with. Pretty sad. Anyway, we decided to make the most of it and ordered a drink or two or three or 20 between the three of us. Boy, did we need it.

Here's a tip for you kiddies, don't expect Rosarito to be happening like you see it on MTV during spring break and the holidays because it's not going to be.

Dress Code: Whatever goes, it seems, but it is Mexico.

An empty club.
    • Study Abroad
    • School Holidays

• supune's Profile Photo

Papas & Beer: For Club Goers

by supune Updated Feb 15, 2004

I was told this is the "Most Happening Place" in Rosarito. There were a couple other big clubs but it seemed like this was where most of the people were at. I didn't go inside but I could see people going in at a steady rate.

It's also a Spring Break stop for alot of people

Directions: From their website:

At Rosarito Beach, there are three exits off the toll road. The first exit will take your right into town. You'll drive along Benito Juárez Boulevard (main street) for about two miles to the Down Town.

Website: http://www.rosarito.papasandbeer.com/

• School Holidays

Instant Answers: Rosarito

Comments

Other Nightlife in Rosarito