Map &

From $55.00
Sunset Sightseeing Cruise in Los Cabos
From $60.00

Bar Hopping Tips (6)

Bar Hopping: holy cerveza!!

ladies, you can drink for free somewhere EVERYNITE!!
are you ready??? here we go.....

Wednesday - Love Shack
Thursday - Desperado
Friday - The Crazy Iguana
Saturday - The Hard Rock (it's very loud in here....did you hear me?? IT'S VERY LOUD!)
Sunday - The Mambo Cafe
Monday - for the life of me, i can't remeber this nite.....
Tuesday - Nowhere Bar

all of these bars are within a 3 block radius of each other right in DT Cabo!!

Mar 10, 2005

Elbow Room & Martini Jungle: Great places for a drink

The Elbow Room is a tiny whole in the wall place off the main drag. It seats about 4 people and is aptly called the smallest bar in the world. It's great fun for a quick drink and photo opportunity. The Martini Jungle is off the marina behind the Nowhere Bar. It has great 2 for 1 specials for 5$ and outdoor seating. Though in the middle of a plaza, it's quiet and fun.

May 31, 2006

Kaboo: My favorite club in Cabo

The thing I liked best about this club was the decore and atmosphere. The inside was all done in bamboo and had a cool green glow from the neon signs. Early in the evening only the front half is open, around 9:30 they pull back the cutains and the club comes alive. There's a guy on the stage in back doing a fire show and the music is pounding it really get's things going. There is a cage were girls dance inside and a rain forest shower where they sometimes dance too also a swing about 15 feet tall above the people that girls get up on and swing over the crowd. I just love the way they place partied.

Dress Code Just beach casual to semi dressed up.

Landshark+3's Profile Photo
Sep 27, 2003

Bar Hopping: Check them all out

Hotel Melia - Passions is the club - swanky, no t-shirts I highly recommend/ Its hidden away so take a cab. Its like Cabo's version of the Sky Bar in Los Angeles. Seriously, don't miss it. Beautiful local men and women, loungy, gogo dancers, good stuff. If you go and don't like it, its still close enough to walk back into town. Its just easier to find it if a cab takes you there.

These are all close so check them all out¡:

Club Nowhere - like Hermosa Beach's Blue 32, we loved it.

El Squid Roe - think TJ in the 90s, 21 yearolds

Zoo - think 909, hip hop

Cabo Wabo - pretty good mix of people and music

The Office - we didn¡t go, but I have been there before during the day. Its a fun spot in the afternoon but you cant beat all the free stuff at the Rui so may not be worth going to. No idea how it is at night but I've heard good things???

MarianneRules's Profile Photo
Oct 07, 2006
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Cabo San Lucas

Av. Pescador S/N, Col. El Médano, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23410, Mexico
Callejon del Pescador s/n, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Playa El Medano s/n, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Playa El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Camino Viejo a San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Av. El Pescador S/N, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23453, Mexico

Bar Hopping: The Night is Long

CaboWabo had a great band, covers. Afterward they played top 40 and houseon the sound system.
But don't stop there, there are many clubs up and down the street. No cover. Watch your change though. We used dollars, and they give back pesos. Drinks are expensive. I saw one wallet being stolen from a man's back pocket. Use caution when getting your drink on.
We went to the HardRock cafe, but I did not go in. I was keeping an eye on my aunt who was chasing down a local on the street, won't say for what(it's not legal)
There are beach clubs along the coast that are more family oriented and the drink prices are decent.

Dress Code Anything goes, including women's tops : )

FOURPIRSQ's Profile Photo
Jul 09, 2005

Anywhere in town!: Cabo is infamous for nightlife!

Cabo is can hit all the places a couple times a night. Cabo is sort of a Spring Break for adults! Here's my recommendations:

Start at "The Office" at around 3:00 PM
Then shower and change
Then hit the "Nowhere Bar" in the Marina at about 8:00
After a few hours head out to "Cabo Wabo"
Leave Cabo Wabo and go to the little bars out front for a few hours.

Once it is midnight "El Squid Roe" will be starting up. Go to El Squid Roe but don't fall on your way down the street.
Party at Squid Roe in til 5AM
Go to hotel and sleep till 3PM
Back to "The Office" and start all over (repeat for seven days)

Dress Code Baja dress code...if you have to press it our iron it...leave it at home! Beyond casual. What you were to the beach is cool in the bars. Maybe throw a shirt on. This is what Cabo is all about.

EL_Bobbo's Profile Photo

"Cabo San Lucas..."
Sonador3's Profile Photo

"Cabo San Lucas, Mexico"
Usctwin's Profile Photo

"Cabo San Lucas: The perfect quick getaway from LA!"
Goner's Profile Photo

"Cabo San Lucas"

Things To Do Near Cabo San Lucas

Things to Do

The Arch

This natural arch is Cabo's most famous landmark. It's only accesible by boat so you can either take a sightseeing or whale watching tour or rent a kayak and paddle out here. Right by the arch is a...

Getting to Cabo San Lucas

We don't yet have an address for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Nightlife. Help us improve our info!