Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

SUP Lesson in Cabo San Lucas
"You will be provided with a life vest and a bottle of water before the tour starts. Your guide will help you suit up with the life vest and leash which is connected with the board so you're safely attached to it. Before jumpin your guide will give you a 45-minute Paddling class where you'll learn the basics of Stand-Up Paddling. Once the class ends you will be provided with 45 minute of self paddling alongside your SUP guide in case of any questions you may have so you can put on practice your freshly new acquired SUP abilities.""""Enjoy an introduction into stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) sport in this great destination. This 45-minute class is customized and is  taught inside the buoy zone. At the end of the class you will enjoy 45 minutes to paddle by yourself along the Medano Bay."title=Highlights&1=1.5-hour+SUP+%28stand-up+paddle+boarding%29+lesson+in+Cabo+San+Lucas&2=Master+the+basic+techniques+of+SUP+under+the+guidance+of+an+instructor&3=Spend+the+second+half+of+the+lesson+paddling+along+the+beautiful+Medano+Bay&4=All+equipment+
From $55.00

Sunset Sightseeing Cruise in Los Cabos
"Your sunset cruise departs at 5:30pm from the luxurious marina in Cabo San Lucas. You will start your adventure at Pelican rock and then head to Medano Beach and also see Lover's Beach. As you sail into the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez to admire the m rum beer and margaritas while admiring the waters of the Pacific and the sun setting on the horizon. Then sail back to the marina to end a perfect day.Snacks and an open bar are included on this trip.""""Enjoy a delightfully wonderful 2.5 hour cruise in Los Cabos on this tour with the chance to see the sunset. A fabulous way to spend the afternoon delighting the senses in the majestic waters of Cabo San Lucas Medano Beach
From $60.00

Los Cabos Arch and Playa del Amor Tour by Glass-Bottom Kayak
"After minivan pickup from your Los Cabos hotel or cruise ship pier head to Médano Beach with the iconic El Arco (The Arch) in view also known as Land’s End a series of jagged rocks soaring out of the waters where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. On the beach receive a safety briefing from your expert guides. Learn basic paddling techniques slip on a life jacket and pick up snorkeling gear. Then hop aboard your glass-bottom kayak and paddle out to sea.Follow your guides’ lead as you kayak around Land’s End
From $70.00

The Office Tips (14)

The Office: Good, Not Great, Place For Dinner.

We always go to the office when we visit Cabo because it has a large outdoor seating area on the sand, under the stars, close to the beach and overlooking the Arch. But the last few times we have been, it has only been OK. The music is always so loud that it's hard to have a conversation with someone next to you, the food is only so-so and overpriced and the service extremely slow. There are also so many locals hocking their merchandise at you that you find yourself saying "no, gracias" more than talking to the people you are with. With so many other options along the beach now, it's better to try one of the places next to it. They do have a great selection of tequilas, of course, and come around throughout your meal offering tequila served in every way possible.

During the day, this place is super fun. They set out lounge chairs for you to relax on and serve cold beers in a bucket.

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin
Oct 13, 2016

The Office: Beachfront Restaurant

*Right on the Beach

*Great Morning Breakfast

*Great freshly made meals

Favorite Dish *The Guacamole dip and Chips
The guacamole was fresh, fresh, fresh and very tasty along with the hot torilla chips
We also ordered fresh tasty pico de gio

*We had breakfast at the office on the days we got there in the morning and all of our meals were fantastic

*This place is right on the beach, so once we sat down and ate, we walked less than 20 yards to the beach chairs!

toddakiyama's Profile Photo
toddakiyama
Jul 31, 2007

The Office: Try to get there for the show

We go to Cabo every August and The Office is a must-go-to place during our stay. We enjoy the food, service and especially the Mexican Heritage show put on once a week. It used to be twice (Sunday and Thursday) and last year we made reservations for Sunday. When we showed up, there was no stage set up. Turned out they had cut back the show to Thursdays only. But the mean we had was great, as usual.

Favorite Dish I enjoy the chicken enchiladas and the lobster/shrimp plate (see picture). Awesome!

jaysheri
May 01, 2007

The Office: The play on words was doctoring.

The Pina Colada I had was authentic and full. I thought I was in heaven because I resorted to the non-alcholic versions and had just as plenty enough faith. You see I am exposed. I write and tell about it. For sure God will correct any incompatability If I am sincere and he sees my heart as I pray and the day it is made complimentary and strickly complete.

Favorite Dish What I was about to order did not mean as much to me as the conversation above the fish tacos. I appreciated so many decidely unenamored chores to keep out witing the other clan, Ida A. Russell. She ordered me to shussh. My secret was the shrimp tacos I had to ask three times where and how to order them on the decorative lunch menu, hers, Ida A. Russell was sufficiently and sucintly impressed and full of happiness when she ordered the Seafood Prawns and Garlic Butter sauce.

josephljtwrk's Profile Photo
josephljtwrk
Jul 09, 2006

Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Cabo San Lucas

Hotels
Av. Pescador S/N, Col. El Médano, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23410, Mexico
Hotels
Callejon del Pescador s/n, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Playa El Medano s/n, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Playa El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Camino Viejo a San Jose, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23410, Mexico
Av. El Pescador S/N, Col. El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, 23453, Mexico

The Office: Good food right on the beach

This place was nice. The tables were right on the sand and we were shaded by umbrellas. While we ate the kids played in the water right next to us. There were alot of families here aswell as couples and groups of people just wanting to party. Luckily everything was pretty tame here.

malianrob's Profile Photo
malianrob
Jan 22, 2006

The Office: Best Breakfast in Cabo!

The Office is right on the beach and so offers wonderful views. Plus, you can't beat walking around with no shoes on and in your bathing suit at a non-hotel restaurant. The food here is amazing, if a bit pricier than other breakfasts. Also, the waiters wear doctor garb (complete with stethoscope) which, while somewhat perplexing, was a nice touch. Don't miss the smoothies!

The only negative thing about this restaurant is that the people who sell stuff on the beach come in to the restaurant, but I suppose that that just coems with the territory.

Favorite Dish The fruit plate is served in a half of a pineapple. Also, the lobster omelette is apparently very good.

Whyaduck
Jan 21, 2006

The Office: One of the most happening places on the beach!

As much as I enjoy coming here for drinks during happy hour, I have to say that the dining part of the experience was not nearly as enjoyable. The food was good and the portions were large. The service was less than par, especially since we were splitting an entree. Granted, I'm sure the waiter wanted a bigger bill so that he could get a bigger tip, but it was ridiculous!
Cabo has become sooooo overpriced over the past 5yrs that I was just really shocked! The Office is still a great place to grab a drink and "people watch". It's in a great location and it really is the place to be in the evenings, on the beach. It's quite literally on the beach so you're sitting at a table with your feet in the sand. It's really nice. :)
Overall, I would suggest that you just get drinks here and head over to any one of the fine restaurants off the beach that have much better food and service.

Favorite Dish The fajitas were really good and so are their martinis! Yum!

bruingirl's Profile Photo
bruingirl
Nov 08, 2005

The Office: great tacos

The chopped steak tacos and large shrimp with a corona is heaven. With your feet in the sand and the ocean 30ft away, it is by far the best place in Cabo. Great music comes from next door and vendors try and sell you their goods. The more you drink, the better negotiater you become.

Favorite Dish The steak tacos are so simple but taste great. I'm not sure if its the location or the music or the ice cold buckets of beer.

henry52

Sonador3

"Cabo San Lucas, Mexico"
Usctwin's Profile Photo

Usctwin

"Cabo San Lucas: The perfect quick getaway from LA!"
Goner's Profile Photo

Goner

"Cabo San Lucas"

The Office: Great for Lunch

The food at The Office is great, but that's not what you came for. You and the other 100 tourists crammed under these blue umbrellas came for Happy Hour. And where else would you want to spend it than at The Office with a cold Pacifico in each hand?

Favorite Dish Enchilada & tamale plate. Huge portions, great sauces.

kcochran111's Profile Photo
kcochran111
May 21, 2004

The Office: The Best Breakfast in Cabo

Perfectly located in a palapa on Medano Beach in Cabo, and is open from Breakfast till late night. But breakfast is when this place really shines. Whether it's the fresh squeezed OJ or the fresh cut fruit or the Chorizo and Eggs, It's a perfect place for breakfast. And the coffee is great too! The service is swift and the view of the arches is just another reason to come here. Also, it's nice to have an excellent meal with your toes in the sand.

Later, you can return and use their lounge chairs and hang out on their part of the beach all day. I've had their ceviche at lunch and it's really good.

Favorite Dish Chorizo and Eggs and the fest squeezed OJ!

Sonador3's Profile Photo
Sonador3
Mar 19, 2004

The Office: Great Breakfast

Almost every morning we make our way down the beach from Pueblo Bonito Rose' to have breakfast at "The Office". Although some of the dinner prices are a little on the costly side like most of Cabo has done the last 10 years. Breakfast has remained our favorite at the "on the beach" location.There is no sign saying no shoes no shirt no service, it is very relaxing and we are always greeted by servers ready to do just that. The kids can play on the beach while you wait for your food or if they finish early.Street vendors do line the outsides but don't let them bother you, it's part of Mexico, have fun with it.

Favorite Dish The Mexican Omellette is a favorite accompanied by rice and beans.
Fruit salad is great and so are the pancakes. Their sides of bacon are a favorite of one of my daughters.

Nfctroy
Oct 27, 2003

The Office: Poor food and service

Everyone told us that we should walk down the beach and go to the Office for dinner.
Well we did and we found kind of a makeshift area that is supposed to be a restaurant.
There are street vendors that hang out right at the edge of the restaurant and bother you the whole time you are there.
We had lobster , which was like 40 bucks for 2 tails, they were very small and tasted like sand.
The place did not look very sanitary to me, I would not go back.

dlparker's Profile Photo
dlparker
Aug 10, 2003

Things to Do Near Cabo San Lucas

Things to Do

The Arch

This natural arch is Cabo's most famous landmark. It's only accesible by boat so you can either take a sightseeing or whale watching tour or rent a kayak and paddle out here. Right by the arch is a...

Getting to Cabo San Lucas

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Hours