Map &

Been here?
Rate it

Top Tours

SUP Lesson in Cabo San Lucas
"You will be provided with a life vest and a bottle of water before the tour starts. Your guide will help you suit up with the life vest and leash which is connected with the board so you're safely attached to it. Before jumpin your guide will give you a 45-minute Paddling class where you'll learn the basics of Stand-Up Paddling. Once the class ends you will be provided with 45 minute of self paddling alongside your SUP guide in case of any questions you may have so you can put on practice your freshly new acquired SUP abilities.""""Enjoy an introduction into stand-up paddle boarding (SUP) sport in this great destination. This 45-minute class is customized and is  taught inside the buoy zone. At the end of the class you will enjoy 45 minutes to paddle by yourself along the Medano Bay."title=Highlights&1=1.5-hour+SUP+%28stand-up+paddle+boarding%29+lesson+in+Cabo+San+Lucas&2=Master+the+basic+techniques+of+SUP+under+the+guidance+of+an+instructor&3=Spend+the+second+half+of+the+lesson+paddling+along+the+beautiful+Medano+Bay&4=All+equipment+
From $55.00

Sunset Sightseeing Cruise in Los Cabos
"Your sunset cruise departs at 5:30pm from the luxurious marina in Cabo San Lucas. You will start your adventure at Pelican rock and then head to Medano Beach and also see Lover's Beach. As you sail into the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez to admire the m rum beer and margaritas while admiring the waters of the Pacific and the sun setting on the horizon. Then sail back to the marina to end a perfect day.Snacks and an open bar are included on this trip.""""Enjoy a delightfully wonderful 2.5 hour cruise in Los Cabos on this tour with the chance to see the sunset. A fabulous way to spend the afternoon delighting the senses in the majestic waters of Cabo San Lucas Medano Beach
From $60.00

Los Cabos Arch and Playa del Amor Tour by Glass-Bottom Kayak
"After minivan pickup from your Los Cabos hotel or cruise ship pier head to Médano Beach with the iconic El Arco (The Arch) in view also known as Land’s End a series of jagged rocks soaring out of the waters where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. On the beach receive a safety briefing from your expert guides. Learn basic paddling techniques slip on a life jacket and pick up snorkeling gear. Then hop aboard your glass-bottom kayak and paddle out to sea.Follow your guides’ lead as you kayak around Land’s End
From $70.00

Police Tips (3)

Entry forms

Who knew you had to save documents when entering Mexico. I filled out all the paperwork they gave me, showed my passport etc. when entering the country...well no one tells you to keep the little entrance forms. I got to the airport to go home and did not have the entry form I used to enter the country and like the other poster said I had to pay $50 for the immigration officer to hand me another form. Another ripoff! What could I do but to pay him I wanted to go home!

MargaretM22
Aug 07, 2015

Save all Documents from the Airplane!!!

Upon entering Cabo, they give you some immigration papers on the airplane. What they don't tell you is that if you lose these papers you cannot leave the country! How do I know this? It happened to me! It was a good thing that I got to the airport early! They even tried to get me to pay $75 USD to process the documents! I had to plead and plead, then after playing their back and forth games I was finally let go! It is cases like these that make me dislike Mexico!

V_747's Profile Photo
V_747
Nov 30, 2006

Watch out for security posing as police for bribes

If you take a leak outside they will fine you...come on! It's Baja Mexico! Anyhoo...it cost us $20 USD and it was jsut security. The difference is the Police will shoot you and you can just push the security guards and run. We found this out later when we sobered up.

EL_Bobbo's Profile Photo