Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

VIP Nightclub Tour in Puerto Vallarta
"Meet your local nightlife guide in downtown Puerto Vallarta to head to your first club located on the bustling Malecon. Skip the entrance line and follow your guide straight inside with your VIP access. Grab a drink from the open bar and hit the dance floor where some of the best DJs in Mexico keep the crowd pumped up. Or sip a tropical cocktail while you admire views of the moonlit Caribbean. When your feet need a rest head to your reserved table to take a breather or enjoy bottle service which is included at some venues (not guaranteed). You’ll visit a total of three venues such as La Vaquita The Zoo Nightclub Hilo and Señor Frog's. These change each night
From $89.00

VIP Nightclub Tour in Puerto Vallarta
From $89.00

Puerto Vallarta City and Shopping Tour with Tequila Distillery
"If you have never been to Puerto Vallarta before this tour is a nice introduction to some of the main attractions there. You will get to learn what Puerto Vallarta looks like be able to do some shopping and taste the local flavors. The tour starts in the north side of the city as you visit the famous boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta or malecón and see the many statues lining the water including the Whale Statue and the Sea Horse Statue. You will then visit El Palacio Municipal (City Hall) the main square and more city landmarks including la Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (the Church of Our Lady of  Guadalupe) Gringo Gulch and a glass shop. You'll have some time to stroll on your own and do some shopping. Your tour continues south along the Bay as you pass by Concha’s Chinas making a stop to take some pictures and admire the wonderful view overlooking Los Arcos and
From $30.00

Zona Roja Tips (2)

Red LIght District: Where to find the girls

I have heard that Puerto Vallarta has a red light district but I didn`t know where it is. I found it and discovered that it was more than just an "it". PV has at least three red light areas. One is the "zona", the second is called Las Conejitas and the third is an area downtown where the girls hang out on their own. These are all places where the locals go and I didn`t see another gringo all night! This was definately not the ambience of the high priced strip clubs... There were dirt and concrete floors, a general sense of disrepair and just plain ugly facilities. But inside these places were a great number and variety of girls. I was frankly suprised by number of reasonably attractive ones amongst all the fatties! I spent the entire evening looking at the entertainment and I don`t think I spent much more than 40$ on drinks. Most of the beers were 2.50$ and the drinks for the girls were between 4 and 8$. I had a great time! I wouldn`t have found any of the places if it hadn`t been for a local guy that offers tours of these places.. He calls it a Red Zone Tour and took me to a bunch of other places as well as these red light districts! I had a great time!

Dress Code Absoulutely none!

Francisco123
Apr 17, 2010

Zona Roja: The hardest working woman in all of Vallarta

Zona Roja may not be on every families to do list when vacationing in Vallarta, but let us not forget about the side of life that many of us Americans do not even know exists let alone get to experience.

With a crumbling walls, buildings with partial roofs, and throngs of paunchy blond haired Dutch sex tourists it certainly lives up to the dark and seedy reputation that suites the Red Light District.

I myself did not partake in the “festivities” that are to be had in the Red Light District, but did indulge in the social aspect of people watching. Keep in mind that I am not talking about the tourist geared strip clubs or massage parlors.

The Red Light district is an out of the way place meant for the local working class. Is it a little dangerous… yes, but I believe that as long as you mind your own business and not flash your money, all will be fine.

You will witness a lot of hard working locals who have saved up their money for one night of glory as well as the occasional foreigner who have a penchant for places of ill repute.

If you are adventurous, this truly is a great place to go and see the “other side”.

Dress Code Well, as you can imagine I would highly suggest that you dress down when going there in order to take a little more attention away from yourself.

I would though suggest that you do not partake in any of the “activities” there because from what I was told that some of the woman there are actually men.

In Mexico I know that it is the law that woman have to get an AIDS/hep test every 3 weeks in order to work in the touristy strip clubs but am not sure if that same rule applies here.

mjd74's Profile Photo