Page Restaurants

by blueskyjohn
    by blueskyjohn

Most Recent Restaurants in Page

• blueskyjohn's Profile Photo

Blue Buddha Sushi Lounge: Asian Fusion in the desert!

by blueskyjohn Written May 26, 2016

I love to see an Asian Fusion restaurant in Page. This restaurant was so good I went here twice during the same trip. The restaurant is on the basement floor level on the side of Dam Plaza. When you walk in, the lounge is something you would expect to find in a large metropolitan city. Hip and nicely decorated. I was seated quickly with a menu.

I started with the fried dumplings. You only get 5 and the are a bit small for the price but very tasty. For the main course I ordered what they call a P.H.A.T. Bowl. You can order this with a variety of contents. My favorite was the panang sauce with chicken over noddles.

A must try when in Page.

Monday 9AM–10PM

Address: 644 N Navajo Dr, Page, AZ

Phone: (928) 645-0007

Canyon Crepe Cafe: Breakfast Crepes

by blueskyjohn Updated May 26, 2016

I stopped in for breakfast one morning in the hopes of finding my favorite type of crepe, banana and nutella. Sure enough, they had just what I wanted.

Canyon Crepe is not easy to find but worth the little bit of effort. As mentioned, I ordered a crepe filled with banana and nutella. Actually these are two of the items you can fill your crepe with. There are many others. I also added pecans and on my second visit I added dark chocolate to the these same ingredients. It was very good! The extra chocolate was a little overboard, but I was on vacation, so why not!

Monday 8AM–8PM
    Tuesday 8AM–8PM
    Wednesday 8AM–8PM
    Thursday 8AM–8PM
    Friday 8AM–8PM
    Saturday 8AM–4PM
    Sunday 9:30AM–2PM

Address: 629 Elm St, Page, AZ

Directions: Located behind the Dam Shopping plaza. There is an alleyway on the right side of the plaza. walk past the Blue Buddha restaurant to the cafe.

Phone: (928) 614-4530

Website: http://www.canyoncrepescafe.com/

Dam Bar and Grill: Nice sports bar in Page

by blueskyjohn Written May 25, 2016

This is a large establishment located in a strip mall. Nicely decorated and has high ceilings. This is more like a sports bar with many televisions hanging about showing different sport related events. Service was fast. I ordered the chicken sandwich which comes with bacon, Swiss cheese and chipolte mayo. It comes with a side of french fries. It was good enough but nothing special. I would return but definitely order something else.

Monday 11AM–10PM

Phone: (928) 645-2161

• goodfish's Profile Photo

Bonkers: Crazy good

by goodfish Updated Jan 14, 2015

The restaurant with the funny name checked all the boxes and then some: outdoor patio; terrific waitstaff; upbeat atmosphere, good food; earlybird specials. They also cheerfully welcomed a couple of famished hikers in very casual attire without a bat of the eye. Page being a destination for a lot of boaters and desert adventurers, they’re probably used to that!

Despite the irreverent moniker (there’s a story there; just ask) this is a tablecloth sort of place but casual and without attitude. The menu can roughly be described as Italian, and includes steaks, ribs, seafood, Italian entrees, pastas and a few sammies. We opted for penne with house-made meat sauce (comes with yummy bread) that was on the early-bird special menu, a couple of side salads and glasses of wine. No complaints. Not one. Except that we couldn’t finish it all and were too stuffed to try the scrumptious-looking desserts.

Special mention here for the staff, from our waitress to the hands-on owner whom, I was told, kindly treats all of his employees like family: it shows. We ate on the patio but the dining room has some great murals of regional landscapes so if it’s too cold or wet for alfresco, you’ll have a ‘view’.

They don’t list a kid’s menu on the website but I’m told they have one, and they’re closed between November and February so check the site for hours. If you're on a budget, get here early to take advantage of the specials. I'm not listing an average price and it'll vary widely depending on what you order.

Address: 810 North Navajo Dr., Page Arizona

Phone: 928.645.2706

Website: http://www.bonkerspageaz.com

• National/State Park
    • Seniors

• goodfish's Profile Photo

Big John's Texas Barbeque: Get your giddyup on

by goodfish Written Jan 8, 2015

We’d stopped in here for a beer after doing Antelope ‘cuz our motel room wasn’t ready yet. The waitstaff was cheerful, and the aroma of roasting beasties had us drooling like dogs (yes, we’re carnivores) so we walked down here for supper too. It’s a picnic-table and paper-plate sort of place with a huge covered patio and bands at night. Napkins are improvised from rolls of paper towel, and there are cans of unshelled peanuts to keep you busy until your order arrives. Those tables are lined up in long rows (or were when we were there) and you’ll be elbow-to-elbow with your neighbors so it’s a great opportunity to chat up some locals and other travelers.

OK, then, formalities out of the way, let’s talk meat… They have lots of meat: chicken, pork, hot dogs and beef brisket served chopped, pulled and on-the-bone. They smoke it all right there in a humongous contraption on the edge of the patio, and you can smell it for blocks. Good advertising, that. We both had half-rack rib platters with potato salad and cowboy beans. The ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender, and the salad rivaled my Grandma Rudy's - which means pretty doggone good. The beans? Not so much but we had more than enough to manage without ‘em. Same for the slices of white bread.

A couple of cold longnecks and we rolled home fat and happy; good thing for the next day’s hours on the trail to work it off!

Big fun. Kid friendly and tot’s menu. Very busy at night. Indoor seating available. Closed most of Jan/Feb; limited hours during the rest of the winter. Sorry, didn’t get shots of the patio or interior (too busy stuffing face) but there are some on the website.

Address: 153 South Lake Powell Blvd, Page, Arizona

Phone: 928-645-3300

Website: http://www.bigjohnstexasbbq.com

• Seniors
    • Singles

• mikehanneman's Profile Photo

Dam Bar And Grill: Best food in Page

by mikehanneman Updated Apr 4, 2011

The Dam Bar And Grill was great if you are looking for a nice clean good dining experience.

I ate there last week and had a hamburger. There were a lot of other types of food on the menu to choose from like steak too.

The food was excellent. The service was great. The atmosphere was above average too. It is about 10 years old so it is fairly new and it looks it. Some Glen Canyon Dam pictures and other neat stuff there also. The beer was very cold and they had a nice bar. Very spacious. Out side is an area to sit and relax if you want to. I had to come back five days later because my rental Jeep had a flat tire west of Marble Canyon and Page was the only place I could get the tire fixed. The tire had to be replaced!

After the tire was put on the Jeep, I headed back to The Dam Bar and Grill. The food was as good as the time before. I mentioned the outside sitting area. A lot of people were out there and it was like 3 p m. This place even had a misting device so the customers could stay cool!

This restaurant is my kind of place. Good food, service and cold drinks. No wonder there were so many people there!

Favorite Dish: I just had the hamburger and it was great. They have nice wooden matches too!

Address: Please see below

Directions: Right off of Lake Powell Blvd - 644 North Navajo, Page, AZ

Phone: Phone: 928-645-2161

Where The Restaurant Name Came From This Place Rocks!! Beautiful Desert Scenery

• Ken's Old West: Prime Rib, Best in the Southwest

by yellowstreak Written Apr 14, 2008

I've eaten at Ken's many times and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is authentic Old West ! Just Great.

Favorite Dish: Prime Rib Dinner, It's the tenderest I've experienced, Plus, spiced just right. For the price, You can't beat it anywhere.

Address: Vista Avenue, Page Arizona

Directions: North end of town.

Phone: 928 645 5160

• National/State Park
    • Hot Air Ballooning

Fiesta Mexicana: Best Mexican in Town

by ejagape Written May 30, 2007

Fiesta is probably the largest restaurant in Page, so there is usually not too much of a wait for dinner.

Waiters are great here--they'll greet you with anything from, "Hola, hola! Coca Cola?" to a more customary hello. When the seat you, they bring out chips and salsa--they do have a milder version, so if it's too hot, just ask for the mild. Drinks are refilled constantly, too, so don't worry about going thirsty after sucking down your first Pepsi.

The menu is pretty extensive: appetizers, vegetarian, beef, chicken, seafood, children's...anything you want, they probably have.

In the past, I have noticed that some dishes can be really, really greasy...you could see a pool of it on the bottom of your plate! But lately, I haven't noticed it as much. I think they noticed the problem and fixed it.

Finally, the atmosphere is nice--brightly colored Mexican decorations, big and comfy booths, and blessed cool relief from the deset heat!

Favorite Dish: Carne Asada Burrito--it's filled with tender, grilled steak. Yum!

Combo Appetizer--has nachos, quesadillas, and taquitos. This is definitely big enough for a meal.

Address: On Lake Powell Blvd (main drag)

Stromboli's: Pizza and Pasta

by ejagape Written May 30, 2007

This is a cute, little restaurant that has good pizza and pasta. There's an outdoor patio for more dining, but again, I emphasize the "SMALL" part of the restaurant. It's always jam-packed during tourist season.

They have pizzas, calzones, pasta, a great salad (onions, peppers, mushrooms, olives, and cheese on top), breadsticks (but they aren't very good), and that's about it.

Favorite Dish: There's a special for 1 slice of pizza (up to 2 toppings), salad and a drink for $5.99. That's a great deal! They have a good variety of toppings, too, so if you're more foo-foo, you can get your artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. :)

Address: about half a block off of Lake Powell Blvd.

Directions: You can see it from the main street because of the striped awning hanging over it's outdoor patio.

Dam Bar and Grill: It's "dam" good

by ejagape Written May 30, 2007

Yes, the big joke in town refers to Page's location next to the Glen Canyon Dam, so please don't be offended when you see things like, "Best Dam City in the West," or other cheesy signs. :)

The Dam Bar and Grill is probably Page's best restaurant. It's has all the appetizers people are used to, like wings and nachos. It also serves burgers, steaks, pasta, salads, and a nightly special. There's a really nice bar area with lots of tv's and a separate area for evening dining if you prefer to not sit in the bar.

In the summer (tourist season), it can get quite busy, so expect a wait and please be patient! Page is kind of a slow-paced, isolated town, so things don't run exactly like an Outback Steakhouse in Phoenix. That said, I think the service is pretty good and the waiters are all friendly and helpful.

If you order off the dinner menu, the plates come out garnished quite nicely, and you get a complimentary loaf of freshly baked bread.

Favorite Dish: My personal favorites:

1. Black and Blue burger (blue cheese...ask for some bacon on it, too!)
    2. Coco-Loco steak fingers--this is an appetizer, but it comes out large enough for an entire meal. Think chicken fingers, but made of steak and served with a sweet chili sauce.

Address: On Lake Powell Blvd (main drag) near True Value

• kazander's Profile Photo

Dam Bar and Grill: many apps

by kazander Written Apr 16, 2007

Lou and I rolled in here after traveling to Page from Zion. It was our first experience in this strip mall, but definitely not our last, everything we needed in Page seemed to be based out of this strip mall...MORE 2 COME

• kazander's Profile Photo

Beans Gourmet Coffee: Coffee Fix

by kazander Written Apr 16, 2007

We were early for our tour group to Antelope, so we wandered down the strip mall to "Beans Gourmet Coffee" I had read some good reviews on this place (on VT of course) so we stopped to check it out. We each got a huge mug of coffee and a pastry. We leisurely sat and glanced at the funny papers while whiling away the time. Quite pleasant.
    I also came racing back in here for a bottle of water after we did our 2nd hike to Horse Shoe Bend (which we realized we could squeeze in after spending a good 45 minutes over our coffee and still being left with another 45 before the tour) This visit was quite rushed as I was holding up the whole tour...too much time, to too little...story of my life

Address: North Navajo Dr.

Directions: strip mall in town, just off the main drag

Phone: 928-645-6858

• meowens's Profile Photo

Ken's Old West Steak House: If you like cold prime rib......

by meowens Updated Jan 10, 2007

This place came highly recommended by business associates so we checked it out. Perhaps we just hit them on a bad night during the off season, but it was horrible! The waitress spent most of her time in front of the TV and the prime rib was tough and cold. Yuck! No thanks on this one!

Address: 718 Vista Avenue

Phone: 520-645-5160

• meowens's Profile Photo

Strombolli's: Awesome Italian!

by meowens Written Jan 10, 2007

If you like pizza, calzones, etc don't miss this place. They're usually pretty busy, but it's always been worth putting up with the crowd. They have a nice amount of outdoor covered deck seating as well as indoor seating. It's sad, but we eat here almost exclusively when we're in Page. Definitely a favorite for us!

Favorite Dish: We LOVE the Stombolli's Calzone. It is stuffed full of meats and cheeses and wrapped in a tasty crust. It's big enough for 2 and their salad is to die for as well.

Address: 711 N. Navajo Drive

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Butterfield Stage Co

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 20, 2006

The Butterfield Stage Company is a hotel restaurant across the street from the Quality Inn. When we walked in and realized an entire bus load of customers was there, we should have thought about going somewhere else...but then we ordered a few Coronas and we were stuck. Our waiter was busy with the hundred or so other people so we had a tough time getting good service. The meal was decent...we each had T-bone steaks with potato and salad, along with two Coronas. The salad bar was completely picked over by the time we got there and our salads were pretty bad. I think our bill was around $63, easily the most expensive meal of the entire two week trip!

All in all, we paid way too much for poor service and slightly above average food.

Address: 704 Rim

Phone: 928-645-2467

Dusk on the outdoor deck Paintings on the wall

Instant Answers: Page

Comments

Page Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Page restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Page sightseeing.