map
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

The Outlaw Trail
"One of our most porular offroad adventures! Great 4x4 thrills in historic ranch land with sweeping red rock vistas. Learn about the history geology and ecology of this magnificent land. Great for Sunset! Tour Departs from our office in Uptown Sedona with Check-in 15 min prior to departure. Convenient Free Parking. Travel through Sedona into Coconino National Forest. See Snoopy Rock Elephant Rock Cathedral Rock Thunder Moutain Doe Mesa
From $109.00

Sedona Red Rocks Jeep Adventure
"Roll along the base of the Sedona Red Rocks on this ""not too rough"" offroad adventure. Learn about the history geology and ecology of this magnificent land. Great for Sunset! Tour Departs from our office in Uptown Sedona with Check-in 15 min prior to departure. Conveinient Free Parking. Travel through Sedona out onto maintaind roads in Coconino National Forest. See Snoop Elephant Rock Cathedral Rock Thunder Moutain Doe Mesa
From $76.00

Sedona Helicopter Tour: Mountains and Ancient Sights
"After pickup from your hotel head to the Sedona airport to board your helicopter and fly west toward the Red Rock-Secret Mountain Wilderness passing over the Dry Creek area. One of the Sedona area’s most popular destinations for hiking and other mountain activities the wilderness is surrounded on three sides by high red cliffs that are split by many deep and hidden canyons including Secret Canyon which you’ll see.Next fly over Rattlesnake Mesa and into Boynton Canyon to see the ancient cliff homes of the Sinaguan people
From $171.00

Attire Tips (5)

Make sure to bring sunscreen

Luggage and bags You needed a luggage if you spend the night in Sedona. Otherwise, just bring some backpack to carry your bottled water.Your comfy walking attire.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear Bring comfy attire, comfortable shoes and depending on the weather you are going, bring a jacket even during the spring time because it gets cold at night and during early mornings.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies Bring sunscreen. The sun is warm and sometimes it gets so hot during the summertime in Sedona. Make sure that you carry an SPF depending on your skin color.

Photo Equipment Bring tons of films. As for me, I had a 10 MG for my coolpix camera. If you are a photographer, this is a great place to take great pictures. I wish I am a photographer that time I went to Sedona because there are so many beautiful things to shoot.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear Camping are regulated in Sedona. Make sure to get a pass first before you think of camping. Your outdoor wear should depend on the time you are going there.

Miscellaneous I brought some icebox for my children because we were on a budget travel. I packed some snacks and some bottled water. That save me a lot of money.

joiwatani's Profile Photo
joiwatani
Apr 09, 2009

Don't get Cold!

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear Even in the summer months it gets cold in the desert. Most people think that desert means hot. Not so. In winter its below freezing at night and even in the heat of summer it can be chilly so be sure to bring a jacket. Also, in July and August it is rainy season so prepare! Raincoats, umbrellas and outdoor gear should be packed for the crazy storms.

erotikryter's Profile Photo
erotikryter
Feb 18, 2008

Packing List

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear bring good walking/hiking shoes. Comfortable shoes to loaf around in, and if you wanna go out...and 'git' all fancy... then maybe some 'fancy' shoes, too:-Þ If you go in the summer it can be very warm during the day! Take shorts/cool clothes for the daytime, and bring a light sweater or something for the nights/eve's they can get rather chilly. Don't forget a swimming suit, either!

Toiletries and Medical Supplies Always be prepared! I learned to ALWAYS travel with a roll of toilet paper!!! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CARRY AT LEAST ONE GALLON OF WATER PER PERSON WHEN TRAVELLING ANYWHERE... ESPECIALLY ARIZONA!!!!

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear fishing stuffs.... camping stuffs.... lakes and creeks are available.

Miscellaneous Always be sure to drink lots of water!!! and leave the stress at home...

thechels's Profile Photo
thechels
May 20, 2007

Not too hot and seldom too cold

Luggage and bags Most of Sedona is casual, unless you have dinner reservations at L'Auberge, it is not necessary to bring fancy attire. Sedona's climate is mild year round, so no need to bring lots of warm layers either.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear Standard hiking gear is a good idea, as most of Sedona's finest sights are viewed from above or away from the small town. Sedona gets very little rain and rarely sees snow, so weather is seldom a factor.

goingsolo's Profile Photo