Map &

H1 Hummer Adventure from Phoenix
From $163.00

Grand Canyon Helicopter and Ground Tour From Phoenix
From $400.00

Native American Crafts Tips (9)

Old Town Artisans: Southwestern Shopping

Located next to Casa Cordova and the Tucson Museum of Art, Old Town Artisans features seven shops and two cozy restaurants in a historic adobe building. The shops offer Native American jewelry, clothing, and baskets, as well as Mexican pottery and handicraft.

lamentforicarus's Profile Photo
lamentforicarus
May 31, 2004

Gift shop: Native American art?

There are various gifts sold in a gift shop of Arizona-Sonora Desert museum. Rather tourist stuff than real art, I suppose. You can see figures of native Americans (Indians) there. Look at my picture, please.

What to buy I'd choose some books on Sonora Desert.

What to pay $5 to $40 for a book as I remember well.

Sep 11, 2003

Gift shop: Indian art?

What to buy I'd choose some books on Sonora Desert there.

What to pay $5 to $40 for a book as I remember well.

Sep 11, 2003

LaZia Native Arts: Shop for Native Indian Jewelry

This place is in the Old Town Artisans Complex downtown Tucson. They have the best prices and selection that I have seen in Tucson. The pottery selection is the best in Tucson. Jewelry selection is great too. While there be sure to take in the Tucson Museum of Art next door.

What to buy Turquuoise Jewelry, Pottery, rugs, sand paintings and more. Native healilng salves.

What to pay from 10.00 to a thousand dollars

2814 East Beverly Drive, Tucson, Arizona, 85716, United States
445 South Alvernon Way, Tucson, Arizona, 85711-4198, United States
306 North Alvernon Way, Tucson, Arizona, 85711, United States
3855 East Speedway Blvd., Tucson, Arizona, 85716, United States

Morning Star Traders: Native American Crafts Gold Mine!

Morning Star Traders specializes in Native American crafts, focusing on jewelery, baskets, masks, pottery, and rugs. They have an outstanding array in each department so there's sure to be something for everyone. They also have some excellent examples of antique pottery and basket which are sure to make the serious collector drool with envy!

What to buy Southwest Native American pottery, baskets, rugs, masks, and jewelery

What to pay As little as $20 and on up to the sky's the limit!

Hopkid's Profile Photo
Hopkid
Apr 04, 2011

Indian Rug Outlet: Navajo Style Hand woven Rugs at affordable prices

This shop is owned by a company that owns several retail stores in the Southwest. They design the rugs in the Navajo tradition and have the weaving done in India. The prices on a durable Navajo Style rug are less than 25% of what you would pay for the real thing. The quality is superb, the colors lucious, and the material is all wool and very durable. This place is ONLY OPEN 9 TO 4 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. So make your plans to get there then. You will not find a better deal on a rug anywhere in the southwest. These people make a limited number of each rug color and style per year, so it is a true limited edition, far more personal than something you buy at a chain furniture store or a Home De Pot. We have been buying rugs for over 5 years and have been so pleased with how they wear. Most of our friends think we own the real thing, our $169,00 5 x 8 rug looks just like a $6,000.00 Navajo rug. We do own a few authentic Navajo rugs but we keep them on the walls, and we put the Indian Rug Outlet rugs on the floor and use them and enjoy them. THIS PLACE IS YET TO BE DISCOVERED. Get there before the crowds do !!

What to buy Hand woven Southwest design rugs, especially the Navajo styles. We have bought all sizes from 2' x 4' to 8' x 10 "

What to pay a 2 x 4 rug runs around $30.00 as compared to an authentic Navajo of the same size which would be around $400.00. An 8' x 10" runs around $350.00, in an authentic Navajo, several thousand if you can find it.

Apr 04, 2011

Bahti Indian Arts, Grey Dog, Morning Star,Sublett: Authentic Native American Art Shops in Tucson

These are the very best quality Native American Art stores in Tucson. If you want to be sure that jewelry, carvings, rugs, baskets and any other type of Indian art is authentic and handmade by Native American people ,these are the stores you want to go to and buy there.
There are so many fakes in the market place and it's important to keep the actual heritage of Native Americans alive and well so don't buy junk. You will see the superior quality and workmanship in the items at these stores so have a look and maybe you'll find something special to take home with you.

What to buy Sterling silver handmade jewelry by Native American artists. Also woven baskets from many Southwestern Tribes, as well as gorgeous pottery from many Pueblo Nations and Navajo rugs.

What to pay jewelry $20 to $1000. This is true art!
navajo rugs $ 200. to $2000.
pueblo pottery $ 50. to $1000.

skystonewoman
Dec 07, 2013

Del Sol 4th Ave: Where to shop for Native American Indian Arts

This place is like a mini department store. Everything in the shop is either southwest, Indian, or Latin American. The quality is GOOD and the prices are GREAT. They have a sister store in the Old Town Artisans complex that sells only Native American arts which is called LaZia. I shopped at both and had a great time. I bought one rug that would have cost me 4 times more at other shops. I will be back every time I go to Tucson.

What to buy Silver Jewelry of all types, Indian, Mexican, Turquoise.
Hand woven Rugs
Clothing that is cool and comfy in the hot weather
Southwest and Latin American Art

What to pay rugs go from 10 bucks to 350 bucks depending on size and quality.
jewelry goes from 10 bucks to 1,000 bucks in silver and gold
clothing is a steal at 10 bucks and up

Basaic's Profile Photo

Basaic

"Basaic Tucson Page"

matcrazy1

"Capitol of southern Arizona"
Yaqui's Profile Photo

Yaqui

"~Tucson ~"
lamentforicarus's Profile Photo

lamentforicarus

"A Modern City in the Old Pueblo"
bocmaxima's Profile Photo

bocmaxima

"a great place to visit, a quirky place to live"

Del Sol 4th Ave: Where to shop for Native American Indian Arts

What to buy Silver Jewelry of all types, Indian, Mexican, Turquoise.
Hand woven Rugs
Clothing that is cool and comfy in the hot weather
Southwest and Latin American Art

What to pay rugs go from 10 bucks to 350 bucks depending on size and quality.
jewelry goes from 10 bucks to 1,000 bucks in silver and gold
clothing is a steal at 10 bucks and up

Things To Do in Tucson

Kitt Peak Observatory

I decided to drive up to Kitt Peak today after work, normally I have my little pink Sony Camera in my hand bag, in case I see something interesting or eventful. So anyways, I have no photos for this...

Arizona State Museum - ASM

This museum has an extraordinary collection of ceramic works and pottery from Ancestral Pueblan times up to the 21st century produced by Native Americans in Arizona.I spent several hours on a very hot...

Center for Creative Photography

Contemporary art is at the very heart of new artist development in this day and era. The University of Arizona in Tucson is a place where the internationally respected contemporary gallery and art...

University of Arizona Museum of Art

Last summer on a very hot late June day,I had the privilege of enjoying this fine art museum.I appreciated its fine collection of Late Medieval and Renaissance period paintings with devotional themes...

Botanical Gardens

Gardens are nice but negative experience with using Groupon coupon. Paid in full in advance $8 to Groupon for admission for two at TUCSON BOTANICAL GARDEN. Receptionist still tried to charge entrance...

St. Augustine Cathedral

St. Augustine Cathedral is located downtown Tucson on Stone Avenue. It is a magnificent sandstone facade structure built in the 1800s. The style is modeled after the cathedral of Queretaro in Mexico,...

Getting to Tucson

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!

Map