Map &

Private Helicopter Tour over Long Beach and Los Angeles
From $96.00
Long Beach Waterfront Segway Tour
From $53.00

The Crab Pot Restaurant & Bar Tips (6)

The Crab Pot restraunt and bar: Don't buy fish and chips

I ordered the halibut fish and chips and a cup of chowder . I am a fisherman the Halibut fish and chips were cod and very mushy cod at that,and the chowder did not have any clams . I spent $30.00 for this and felt totally ripped
Off . The fish and chips were
Ready In 5 min after ordering . Wow totally disappointed and will never eat their again .Obvious the cook made a mistake from another order and pawned it off to me !

Favorite Dish The draft beer was ok but $4.50 ? Really

Aug 31, 2013

The Crab Pot Restaurant & Bar: Just Dump The Food On The Table!

Patio dining, a view across the marina, a beautiful sunset and the best of company is the key to a wonderful time here. The big surprise, to see buckets of food dumped on the table for us to sort through and serve on our plates. Yes, they did give us plates.

Favorite Dish I'm not sure what other items are offered here, but I was very satisfied with the buckets of crab, shrimp, clams, mussels, potatoes and corn on the cob dumped before me, and the great choice of wine Jenn supplied. The meal couldn't have been better in any way. Then to top it off we were treated to a beautifully decorated and delicious cake made by Jenn.

lmkluque's Profile Photo
Jan 08, 2013

Crab Pot: Great food

This was a very good place to watch the sunset and have some good crab and shrimp.

The outside area had plenty of heaters so you can sit outside and watch all of the boats and the sun sink into the sea.

Favorite Dish The crabs were very good but the Sourdough bread was the best.

TinKan's Profile Photo
Nov 02, 2003

The Crab Pot Restaurant & Bar: Home of the famous "Seafest"

We had planned this meeting for over a month...I mentioned to jenn_d that LJ and I would be passing through Long Beach on our way to Maui. She said, "Let's have a party!!!" we did. The Crab Pot is an excellent place to have a meeting, as we sat outside on the patio looking at the marina and the sunset.

Favorite Dish For starters, we had sourdough bread and butter along with wine and champagne. For dinner, how about a "Seafest" for you and many of your close VT friends. Jenn did a magnificent job of putting together this VT Meeting...our meal included steamed clams, mussels, shrimp in the shell, andouille sausage, snow crab, corn on the cob and red potatoes in their jackets along with wine and champagne. For dessert, Jenn created a beautiful and delicious cake, which we devoured with wine and champagne. Do you see a theme price of our meal included the entree, drinks, tip and tax.

BLewJay's Profile Photo
Jul 20, 2003
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Long Beach

333 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States
500 E 1st St, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States
517 E 1st St, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States
50 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States
80 Atlantic Avenue, 1st Street & Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States
111 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, California, 90802, United States

The Crab Pot: Directions & Menu

Dinner will consist of: snow crab legs; king crab legs; clams; mussels; oysters; shrimp; andoule sausage; red potatoes; corn on the cob; and sourdough bread.

Please bring $25 in cash per person which includes the cost of dinner, limited wine & champagne, and the gratuity. Additional cocktails can be purchased at the bar.

Please let me know by email if you don't eat seafood and need to order another selection.

Favorite Dish From the 405 S. - Exit Studebaker Rd. Go RIGHT. Take Studebaker to Westminister-turn RIGHT. Westminster becomes 2nd as you cross Pacific Coast Hwy. Turn LEFT on Marina(the first light after PCH) and follow to the Crab Pot.

405 North or 605 South - Take the West 22 (AKA 7th St.) exits. The next street will be Studebaker. Go left on Studebaker and then follow the same directions above.

meetings's Profile Photo
Mar 02, 2003

CRAB POT: A hands-on dining experience

The Crab Pot offers a full contact dining experience. Order a FEST and watch as the waiter dumps a bowl full of fresh crab legs, oysters, clams, shrimp, potatoes, sausage and fish skewers in the center of the table. You are given a mallot and a bowl to discard the shells in. Primal Fun!!

Favorite Dish Be sure to order a Blue Sapphire Martini

jenn_d's Profile Photo
Sep 05, 2002

Top 5 Long Beach Writers

Yaqui's Profile Photo

"Long Beach~"
kyoub's Profile Photo

"The week before Christmas"
marinarena's Profile Photo

"Cool Breezy L.B."
jenn_d's Profile Photo

"A Local Gal's Guide to Long Beach"
Herwig1961's Profile Photo

"Really a long beach"

Things To Do Near Long Beach

Shoreline Village

This photo of me and Jenn was sent from Nancy, "Goner" (The Flash on my camera is broken so I don't have my own photos) and this one symbolically represents my old memories of Long Beach and the new,...

Pine Avenue Pier

It is amazing how what was old was torn down and now those things have been missed and rebuilt. Long Beach has changed dramactically for me from the 1970's to now. I just cannot imagine how much it...

Aquarium of the Pacific

This is the best aquarium in SOCAL and features the marine life of the Pacific. It features exhibits from all the major ocean ecosystems in the world with selective penguin and lorikeet exhibits. A...

Museum of Latin American Art

MOLAA is the Museum of Latin American Art (1996) and it is a unique experience in Long Beach and in the entire southern California area. Various expressions on canvas and otherwise are on showcase,...

Queen Mary

The Queen Mary and the area surrounding is a great place to visit. You have the Long Beach Aquarium just across the way. The boats that take you out to Catalina are also right there. I saw a Cirque Du...

Queen Mary

Queen Mary is the most famous attraction of Long Beach. The ship, which was registered and docked in LB. in 1967, is experienced in multiple ways: as a hotel, boat tour spot, museum, haunted tour...

Getting to Long Beach

215 Marina Drive

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!