More Fun things to do in Palm Desert

Nice Flowers

Most Viewed Things to Do in Palm Desert

“Inner Selves”

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

This whole boulevard is art and that is not all of it. You will find it all over Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, and Palms Springs. It is amazing and I had wished I had much more time to seek it all out. I wish more communities would indulge in this public display of artistry.

This sculpture is by Rachel Slick

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

“Demoiselle & Timeless Joy”

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

This sculpture is by LT Mustardseed. What was unique this day I caught a picture of a bug on bug (volkswagen). So I called it a Bug on a Bug.

“Rhyme and Reason”

This sculpture is by Karen Ritzel

“Mentoring”

by Yaqui Written May 16, 2009

This sculpture is by Stephen Daly.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

“Monument in Right Feet Major”

This sculpture is by Todji Kurtzma

Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Motel 6 Palm Desert
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Instant Answers: Palm Desert

Comments

Palm Desert Things to Do

Travel tips and advice posted by real travelers and Palm Desert locals.
Map of Palm Desert