Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Key West Sunset Champagne Cruise
"Meet your crew at Key West’s historic seaport to start your sunset cruise aboard the Marquesa a 69-foot (21 meter) catamaran. Key West is known for its otherworldly sunsets and while most crowds watch it from Mallory Square you can be out on the open water relishing the sea breeze in your hair. As the Marquesa opens her sails grab a glass of provided sparkling wine homemade sangria
From $39.00

Parasailing in Key West
"Experience the exhilaration of parasailing over paradise! Float high above the water and look out over Florida’s picturesque Key West landscape. Parasailing can be done solo or tandem and is safe for all ages!Rides can be tailored to your taste – palm trees and all your favorite Key West sights. This may be the best way to find a little peace and quiet in such a busy lively a town!Actual flight time is approximately 14 minutes.""""Float high above the Atlantic waters for a bird’s eye view of Florida’s beautiful Key West. This parasail adventure gives you everything you want from your vacation – the sun the water the refreshing sea breeze and the feeling of absolute freedom
From $46.00

Key West Schooner Champagne Sunset Sail
"Board the Appledore V at Key West’s historic seaport to start your sunset sail.Hang out on the large deck and toast your experience in Key West with a glass of sparkling wine homemade sangria boutique wine or premium beer. Learn about sailing from members of the crew who love to share their knowledge — you can even help set the sails if you wish. As the Appledore V heads into open water look back at Mallory Square and pass by Sunset Key. Your captain will position the boat to maximize your view of the setting sun. After the sunset start the voyage back to shore admiring the darker sky as stars begin to appear. Your cruise ends with return to the marina. Cross the southernmost point of the US and see Key West sights such as the Historic Seaport; Mallory Square's Sunset Celebration
From $63.00

Pepe's Cafe Tips (9)

pepe's cafe: breakfast

established in 1909 pepe's claims to be the oldest restaurant in key west. don't let the shabby exterior fool you, this is one of the better restaurants in key west. a great place to have breakfast. in the back of the restaurant they have a nice patio for outdoor dining. inexpensive.

doug48's Profile Photo
doug48
Nov 08, 2008

Pepe's: They have this breakfast thing down pat!

The self proclaimed oldest eating establishment in Key West has evidence of many celebrity patrons. I can see why. Pepe's was really good. Adrian had a generous portion of pancakes that were just as anyone would make at home. He said they were good but wishes he would have tried something else. I had one of the specials of the day (biscuits and gravy). Everyone gravy is different, but if you are a fan you will love this. The biscuits that covered the plate were large and fluffy and the gravy had a great creamy texture and balanced seasoning.

Try Pepe's for breakfast, its a lot better than it looks from outside!

agurleysms's Profile Photo
agurleysms
May 18, 2008

Pepe's Cafe: Eldest Eating House in KW

Charming little pub-like interior but we sat outside under the beautiful arbor and enjoyed some of the very best fish chowder I have ever had. Our waiter claimed mahi another waiter disagreed, I don't recall the outcome but the bottom line is the flavor. This was the soup de jour made with lovely sweet morsels of white meat fish, some relatively mild jalepenos added to the flavor but did not mask it, and a delicious cream based fish broth. It was heaven on earth! The rest of the meal was in fact delicious but we agreed the soup was the show stopper!

Favorite Dish Soup!!!

jelw's Profile Photo
jelw
Mar 15, 2008

Pepe's Cafe: The best of what we tasted in Key West!

Key west style through and through. Dine in or eat outside in partially shaded area... Pick your spot! The tables are well varnished in what looks like a marine varnish to protect them from the outdoors. Very nice!!! We found this place the last day we were there. Had we found it earlier, we would've ate there a few more times!!

Favorite Dish Husband had a crab cake sandwich. If you like crab and no fillers this is the crab cake for you. I enjoyed the mahi mahi grilled sandwich wonderfully done. On both sandwiches you could not even see the bread!!! After we were done the server brought the ticket out on a mouse trap!!! Very cute!! This was lunch so the price was probably lunch time prices.

candlelady

601 Caroline Street, Florida, 33040, United States
806 Fleming Street, Florida, 33040, United States
320 Simonton Street, Key West, Florida, 33040, United States

Pepe's Cafe: Oldest Restaurant in Town

Pepe's Cafe is a steakhouse that is very popular with the locals. They serve breakfast (7:30am-Noon), lunch (til 5:30pm), and dinner (til 10:30pm). I have not been to Pepe's for dinner, but I had a wonderful breakfast there.
They offer traditional American breakfast food, homemade breads, and fresh-squeezed OJ.
I had a perfectly portioned order of French Toast, while my husband had creamed chip beef (SOS) and that morning's special side-dish, potato cakes, which were small portions of mashed potatoes, lightly fried to make a shell around them.

FatesWarn's Profile Photo
FatesWarn
May 19, 2007

Pepe's Cafe: This is Old time Key West!

This Restaurant was recommended by several of the locals. Opened in 1909, it looks like a dive, but the food is quite good! I would say that it is worth the difficulty finding it, as it is not located along the more popular areas of the island.

Favorite Dish The grilled "fish of the day" sandwich, which was Mahi-mahi on my day, was one of the best light fare meals I had during my entire time on Key West.

Georgiantraveler's Profile Photo
Georgiantraveler
Jul 28, 2005

Pepe's Cafe: A great local spot

As with many things in Key West, don't judge too much from the outside appearance of the place.
It may look a bit run down, but inside is a great local restaraunt/bar. Serves a variety.

Favorite Dish I like to eat breakfast at the bar. Standard bacon & eggs. Breakfast is pretty cheap. Lunch and Dinner a bit more $$

grasshopper_6's Profile Photo
grasshopper_6
Jun 03, 2005

Pepe's Cafe: Great little place!

A very charming, unique place. Not at all fancy, half the seating is open-air, but the food is marvelous. There's a good amount of menu choices, everything we had was very tasty and they are open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

Favorite Dish Although very simple, my favorite was the home-made granola with yogurt and fresh fruit for breakfast. It was like starting your day with a dessert sundae!

An unusual dinner item on the menu: 'steak smothered in pork chops'!! We couldn't convince either of our manly-men to order it...has anybody here had it??

swkat's Profile Photo

Ericasmurf99

"Key West, Florida"
tpangelinan's Profile Photo

tpangelinan

"Key West Driving Trip May 3-12, 2003"
TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo

TheTravelSlut

"Key West one of my favorite spots in North America"

Pepe's Cafe: Simply good

We ate a good lunch in an external patio.

Open at 7:30AM for breakfast, at 12:00 for lunch and from 5:30 to 10:30 PM for dinner

Favorite Dish For Patty melt burger and Mai-Mai + beverage : 25$ + tip

GUYON's Profile Photo
GUYON
Feb 08, 2008

Things to Do Near Pepe's Cafe

Glass Bottom Boats

I belive we all have seen those bright full of colour TV programs from a different reefs. I don't know what I expected for this glass boat excursion, but there was not a lot of action. Only couple of...

Mallory Square

Even If you are only here 1 night ... you have to go here at least an hour before sunset and experience it. Lots of street performers and lot of people ... it was fun and the sunset didn't...

Oldest House

Counter to popular stories, wreckers were a respected part of society and contributed to the very high average income of Key West in the 1830s. They did not lure ships onto the shore with false lights...

Ghosts & Gravestones of Key West

This was an enjoyable evening riding around Key West learning the local lore. The Ghosts and Gravestones trolley takes you all around telling ghostly stories and showing you key areas where they take...

Audubon House

My husband's "thing" is aquariums and fish and not birds. But this house is interesting to tour. They give you a headset and you can tour the house listening to the tape as much or as little as you...

Mel Fisher Maritime Museum

In 2011, we went to Mel Fisher museum which is one place we hadn't been. We got there about 10:10. She gave us the 'military' rate, but Bob is of the opinion (and I agree) that it wasn't worth it. We...

Getting to Pepe's Cafe