Map &

From $32.00
Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride
From $165.00

Outlet Stores Tips (27)

Outlet Stores: Premium Outlets (International Drive)

The transportation company we use in Orlando surprised us with a complimentary discount card. The driver explained that if we present the card in any mall/outlet mall in Orlando we can get the coupon book free of charge. The first shopping trip we made was to Premium Outlets on International Drive. We got our coupon book for free (i saw people using those booklets all the time, but never purchased one myself). My biggest find was a Michael Kors bag (original price $245 in Neiman Marcus Last Call) that i got for $94!!!!! They has a 30% sale, $10 off with email sign-up + amazing deal with the coupon book... I was so excited : )
We also got children's clothes from Gap outlet and a bunch of polo shirts from Ralf Loren store (not the best deal...unless you use additional coupons/discounts).
Victorias Secret store was packed...but i couldn't find anything worth purchasing.
Another thing i would like to mention is that i was about to purchase Ray Ban Aviator Mirror glasses for $160 in the outlet, when just a stranger told me that he got the same thing from Macy's store for $140!!!! Don't trust every banner you see and do your research!!!

GreenOlive's Profile Photo
Apr 13, 2014

Outlet Stores: Premium Outlets (Lake Buena Vista)

I was told that the Premium Outlets is the most popular shopping destination among tourists. It is true. It is so crowded, its hard to breathe : ) Some stores sell just left-overs/garbage, some have same prices as anywhere else. You definitely need the whole day to shop there. The stores worth visiting are Polo Ralf Loren, Lacoste and Tommy Hilfiger.
I know many people will disagree, but it is just my opinion : )

MomS71's Profile Photo
Dec 13, 2012

Outlet Stores: Belz Outlets

The Upside is this is convinient to International Dr, so tourist can just hop on a bus or cab and get there within minutes. The bad part is the entire layout. I don't know who designed this place, but even after recent renovations, it is poorly laid out, and dim and miserable inside. The shops are in several different buildings, and to visit all, there is much walking and crossing a VERY busy street. You are much better off heading to the premium outlets.

What to buy The GAP outlet has good bargains almost all the time.

What to pay cheaper than a mall.

shohman's Profile Photo
Apr 04, 2011

Lake Buena Vista Outlet Stores: Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlet

This is a great Discount Outlet Mall in the heart of Lake Buena Vista. Vanity Fair, Clair's and Old Navy just to name a few. They also have a Diisney Outlet Store that is the best in Orlando and they also offer a free shutlle service from most Lake Buena Vista area hotels.
You can also check in for your domestic or int'l flight (Next to Old Navy) if you are flying out of Orlando Airport. They will even let you weigh your bags and print your boarding pass for free.

Dec 12, 2010

325 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, Florida, 32801, United States
191 East Pine Street, Orlando, Florida, 32801, United States
730 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32803, United States

Discount Shopping

The 2 biggest outlet stores in the Orlando area are Prime Outlets and Premium Outlets. Prime is the newer and bigger of the two. However, Premium has a new indoor garage parking structure which comes in handy to cool off the car interior when it is very hot outside.

Although there are good discounts at the outlets, if you check the nationwide department stores in the Florida Mall (Macys, Dillards, Sears, etc) or the regional stores such as Belk, you may even see bigger discounts on name brand items given the state of the economy and the need for the stores to turn over their inventory.

virtualpatrick's Profile Photo
Jun 15, 2009

Premium Outlets: Excellent Bargains

Now I'm not a great one for shopping whilst on holiday but the bargains at this place have to be seen to be believed. The exchange rate to GBP was excellent at the time and so there were many bargains to be had. Why bother packing too many clothes when you can buy some new ones at a discount when you get here.

America really likes to shop and they do it so well!

What to buy I got plenty of shirts and T-shirts in the Timberland store, as well as some sunglasses from the sunglasses hut.

vichatherly's Profile Photo
Nov 24, 2008

Mickey's Mart: Under $10

This store is full of inexpensive souveniers all $10 and under. What surprised me was that it wasn't filled with crap. The souveniers were nice and good quality. The only difference is that they might be of an older model or version of a character or a product. I think it's a great bargain, especially when you have relatives to buy for.

What to pay $10 and under

cjg1's Profile Photo
Nov 14, 2008

Premium Outlet: Premium Outlet

Shopping at the factory outlets in Orlando can be pretty addictive LOL! Premium outlet is one fo the largest shopping area in Orlando. Designer brands like Burberry, Salvatorre Ferragamo, Lacoste, Banana Republic, Coach, Max Mara, Bebe, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Armani Exchange, Nine West etc can be found here. They offer cheaper price than the regular malls and it seems like they are on sale the whole summer.

What to buy Burberry Shirt ~ $80.00 (regular price is $100.00)
Nine West Shoes ~ Buy One get the next one for half the price ($55.00 up)
Guess Slip ons ~ $50.00 ($75.00 regular price)
Armani Exchange shirts and pants ~ 50% off
Coach Bag ~ $250.00 (regular is $350.00)
Tommy Hilfiger Top, pants and shirts ~ 30 to 50% off
Lacoste shirts and dresses (70% off the regular price)

Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo
Aug 14, 2007
cjg1's Profile Photo

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
doug48's Profile Photo

"orlando florida"
Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

shohman's Profile Photo

"take it from a local..."
starship's Profile Photo

""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""
View Member

Outlet Stores: Hot to shop.

You can buy most non food items here at a greatly reduced price.
I had to buy 2 new suit cases to bring back our extra buys, so travel lightly and buy when your there.

What to buy I bought lots of trainers 3 pairs each 18 in total, Jeans, dress's, tee shirts, 2 ball gowns, belts,shoes and jumpers.

What to pay At least 50% off the RRP.

wandabendik's Profile Photo
Apr 05, 2007

Orlando Premium Outlet Mall: High End Outlet Stores

I power shopped within 1 1/2 hours (is all the time I had). I managed to do pretty well. I bought my daughter a sweater from BCBG originally marked at $110 and was on sale for $32. After I checked out at the register, my total was only $17. What a deal!
I bought two pairs of pants and a wrap around top from Ralph Lauren for $145. Not a great savings but the pants - I love them. Bought the same pair in difference colors.
I bought some shoes at Nine West. It's funny that I haven't seen some of the styles in the Nine West stores here in California. So, I bought a pair. Probably saved about $20 but not cheap though. This is a great mall if you are looking for clothes and shoes.

What to buy Go to the website below and print out a coupon for discounts. I wish I had known this, could have saved even more money!

What to pay A lot!

GracesTrips's Profile Photo
Feb 13, 2007

Orlando Premium Outlets: Orlando's only true upscale outlet center

Located near the tourist mecca of Disney World is the Orlando Premium Outlets (110 stores to choose from).

What to buy I purchased sneakers from the Reebok Store, shirt from Geoffrey Beene, another shirt from Izod and athletic shorts from Adidas.

What to pay My total bill came up to $135.00 and I ended up saving just under $45.00

BLewJay's Profile Photo
Sep 15, 2006

Orlando Premium Outlets: Outlet Stores

Not too many bargains to be found here, even during the time I was there which was tax free week. Only Maidenform, Aerosoles, Hush Puppies, and I think the other place may have been La Perla.

What to buy dress

What to pay $5-$200

iam1wthee's Profile Photo
Aug 01, 2006

Things To Do Near Orlando

Orange County Regional History Center

the orange county regional history center is located in the old 1927 orange county courthouse in downtown orlando. the history center has exhibits on the central florida history on four floors in...

Lake Eola

Lake Eola Park is one of those places to visit if you wish to relax. There is a path around the circumference of the lake and is nearly 1 mile in length. We visited midweek and in the winter which is...

Thornton Park

Thornton Park is Orlando’s first stylishly renewed historic district, full of shops and restaurants at the edge of downtown. Panera Bread (407/481-1060) The Coffee House of Thornton Park...

Citrus Bowl

Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium 1610 W. Church Street Orlando, FL 32805 Originally constructed in 1936, with seating for 8,900 people. The first annual bowl game was held in 1947, for the benefit of the...

Science Center

The Orlando Science Center in Loch Haven Park is an excellent alternative to the usual theme parks in Orlando. The OSC itself is a huge 5 story building filled with fun exhibits, They even offer...

Leu Gardens

Henry P. Leu Gardens Looking for a sedate escape from the theme parks? Not far from downtown Orlando, the Henry P. Leu Gardens offers a serene and scenic departure from the typical Orlando vacation....

Getting to Orlando

We don't yet have an address for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!

We don't yet have hours for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!