Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
"Flying in the comfort of an air-conditioned professionally piloted helicopter there are 6 different itineraries to choose from one for every budget and all time constraints. See the Itinerary for more details.For those wanting to get a taste of touring by helicopter enjoy an introductory flight over the parks of SeaWorld including Discovery Cove and Aquatica. If you are looking for a little more adventure a SeaWorld/Universal Helicopter Tour includes both of these famous Orlando theme parks. On the Disney Re Animal Kingdom Epcot
From $32.00

I-RIDE Trolley Unlimited Ride Pass
"Book a 7-day or 14-day Unlimited Ride Pass and enjoy convenient transport to top attractions in Orlando. Travel along two I-RIDE Trolley routes: the Main Line and the Green Line. (Please click on the 'View Additional Info' tab below to see the two different trolley routes.)The Main Line trave with 85 convenient stops arriving approximately every 20 minutes. The Green Line begins and ends on International Drive but primarily travels along Universal Boulevard with 22 convenient stops arriving approximately every 30 minutes.Perhaps plan a visit to Wet 'n Wild Orlando a water park with world-class rides. SeaWorld® Orlando
From $12.00

City Tour of Orlando
"Lake EolaFirst stop is the iconic Lake Eola. Discover the story behind the city landmark and why it's now considered the city's centerpiece.Leu GardensA 50 acre botanical oasis that is sure to inspire. Known as Orlando’s best kept secret; with a stop for a private boat tour through the canals and waters on Winter Park Chain of Lakes. Or opt to stay on land for extra time to experience the charm of Winter Park with their outdoor cafés and bistros alongside upscale boutiques and specialty shops. Everyone will have time to shop and dine before departure.""""Orlando is often called the ""Theme Park Capital of the World"" however there is so much more to explore just around the corner from the mouse house. From Orlando's humble beginnings as a cattle town to the modern day city adorned with art galleries come along and discover how Orlando earned its name
From $79.00

Souvenirs Tips (33)

Souvenirs: Cirque du Soleil Boutique

We browsed some in the shop that was in the Cirque de Soleil building. We didn't buy anything as the items for sale seemed to be very theatrical - somewhat like Disney does Mardi Gras. I don't really understand who would buy the masks for instance. I think they are creepy

What to buy music and DVDs, one-of-a-kind artwork, apparel and toys.

grandmaR's Profile Photo
grandmaR
Sep 02, 2016

Souvenirs: Restaurant, Store and Stage Show

We went off and went through a few stores and looked around. I tried to explain who the Blues Brothers were - I knew John Belushi was one of them, but it was difficult for me to do as I've never seen the movie. They did not want any photos taken inside because of the 'original artwork'. So I just took photos of the outside.

There was also a House of Blues restaurant, and a stage show, but we were pretty much fully booked with going to Cirque de Soleil so we didn't go to the restaurant or the show

Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.

What to buy Kid's Goods; Collectibles; Men's Goods; Women's Merchandise; Accessories; Food and Candy; Apparel & Accessories; Food & Spirits; Art & Collectibles. One-of-a-kind designs inspired by the classic film The Blues Brothers, including Jake and Elwood bowling shirts, Blues Brothers mug shot tees and even a suit-and-tie-printed romper for your Blues Baby!

What to pay Jake and Elwood Mug Shot White Tee $25.00

grandmaR's Profile Photo
grandmaR
Sep 02, 2016

House of Good Fortune: Shopping in the China Pavillion

The House of Good Fortune is the shopping destination located in the China Pavillion in Epcot. We always love stopping in and perusing the mrchandise. they have a bit of everything here: clothing items, home decor, decorative items, sculptures, art work, jewelry, toys and the like.

During our most recent visit in September2015; we stopped in bacause our nephew wanted a stuffed "baby panda". After holding very panda; he found the one he wanted. He also found an intricate, decorative mirror that he wanted to get for his "Auntie Liz"; so I obliged and told him it was just a quarter which he handed me from his pocket. He wanted to give her a gift so I made it possible. He was very happy to see his Auntie love his present.

Nov 23, 2015

VARIOUS SHOPS IN DISNEY SPRINGS: DISNEY SPRINGS

There is sooo much to offer the shopper in DISNEY SPRINGS.
I will name a few here and what they have to offer:
Something Silver - Jewelry

14651 Chelonia Parkway, 32830
325 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, Florida, 32801, United States
191 East Pine Street, Orlando, Florida, 32801, United States
730 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32803, United States

LEGO Imagination Center: I'm a kid again....

When I saw the store many years ago I knew I would love it.Now everytime we visit Orlando we come here to shop. The outside and inside of the store has really cool Lego figures that they change up all the time. The only permanenet fixture throughout our many visits has been the Lego Dragon outside. During this last visit in February 2015 they had a Hulk, Buzz and Woody figures inside the store. Outside was Snow White & the seven Dwarves and a large fire breathing dragon fighting a knight in armour. Inside is Lego heaven. They have a large collection of Star Wars Legos, Harry Potter, Lego Movie, World Landmarks and an entire room of loose Legos in a variety of shapes and colors.

Our last trip here we purchased some Lego sets from the Lego movie; whcih both my wife and I loved. When we went to pay at the register the cashier asked "how goes it?" My wife's response; "Everything is Awesome!". He found that amusing since no one ever says that line from the Movie. Guess they haven't seen it yet...

What to buy Anything Lego you want.

What to pay Inexpensive

May 15, 2015

Build-A-Dino: Build a Dinosaur

Located in the T-Rex restaurant in the Downtown Disney area; Build- A -Dino is much like the Build -a- bear store. Kids can select from a variety of dinosaur stuffed animals. They can them have them stuffed with filler and pick from an assortment of clothing to dress their dinosaur. We saw many children during our stay carrying their newly made dinosaur toy with a big smile on their faces.

Mar 09, 2015

L'Esprit de la Provence: Souvenirs in the France Pavillion

This shop is located in the France Pavillion of the Epcot World showcase. This store carries a variety of items from the movie Ratatouille; french cooking products, herbs, spices, wines, and Disney themed merchandise with a bit of French flair.

My wife and I love the movie Ratatouille and purchased a magnet with the movie's title character on it. We also purchased a Stitch themed item which we just had to have.

Mar 04, 2015

Mickey's Pantry: Mickey can Cook.....

This is a Disney and a chef's dream store. They have Disney themed dishes, cookware, glasses, aprons, serving pieces and other fun kitchen items. We always stop in this store when we are in the Marketplace.

Our most recent visit was in Fenruary 2015 and we found some new additions for our kitchen. We found some cool Mickey shaped Ice cube molds, a Mickey sandwich cutout and some Mickey glasses.

What to pay Inexpensive.

cjg1

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
doug48's Profile Photo

doug48

"orlando florida"
Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

Cielo_Algaeed

"DisneyWorld"
shohman's Profile Photo

shohman

"take it from a local..."
starship's Profile Photo

starship

""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""

Disney Days of Christmas: Have a Disney Christmas

Liz's favorite holiday is Christmas and she loves the Disney Days of Christmas Store. This is always a stop for us when shopping in the marketplace. They have every type of Disney Christmas item you could imagine from Christmas Houses, tree ornaments, stocking and stuffed animals.
There is a separate room for just Frozen merchandise and an area for customized ornaments.

We had fun looking at the displays and selecting items. We spend about a half hour in the store and bought some really cool items. I liked the special attention the staff paid to wrapping and packing each ornament to ensure the ornaments would not break.

What to buy We bought some 2015 themed ornaments for us and family. We also bought some Mickey Nutcracker figures for our house.

World of Disney: The Ultimate Disney Store

The World of Disney Store is the ultimate store for souvenirs. There is a huge figure of Stitch dressed as a pirate on top of the building that spits water below onto the people passing by.

The store has everything Disney themed from housewares, clothing, jewelry, artwork, bathing suits, baby items and children's costumes. The store is deivided into different departments which makes it easy to find what you are looking for. The main attraction here is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where little girls can get all dressed up like their favorite Disney princess complete with hair and makeup. This area of the store is a madhouse!

The staff here is very friendly and eager to help you with your purchases. If you can't find something just ask and they will direct to to the right location or tell you what store has that merchandise.

Our last visit here was in February 2015 and as usual we go Disney crazy. We bought many items during this trip: tee shirts, hats, Alex and Ani Disney themed bracelst, key chains, housewares, books and a few other trinkets for the folks back home.

What to pay Inexpensive to expenisive (the jewelry and art department)

World of Disney and other shops: Alex and Ani

Alex and Ani bracelets are avialble in Disney themes throughout Disney World. My wife and I found several locations throughout the Parks as well as in The Disney Marketplace. The bracelets are available in a variety of characters in both silver and gold tones. My wife picked up a few in the Marketplace: a magic Kingdom charm bracelet, a mickey and pluto bracelet and a Mouse ears bracelet. We also purchased a bracelet for our friend's daughter that featured the characters from the Disney Movie Frozen. While in Epcot we found a 2015 bracelet with a Mickey figure.

All the bracelets were reasonably priced in the $28-$38 range.

Feb 25, 2015

Main Street Emporium: Souvenirs

The Main Street Emporium is the main souvenir shop located on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. The place is chocked full of tee shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, bags, stuffed animals and more. We always stop in this store to see if something catches our eye.

Our last visit in February 2015; we bought several items: a Mickey tee for me, a hooded zip up sweat shirt for my wife and a Pirate themed Stitch stuffed animal for our nephew.

Feb 25, 2015

Things to Do Near Orlando

Orange County Regional History Center

the orange county regional history center is located in the old 1927 orange county courthouse in downtown orlando. the history center has exhibits on the central florida history on four floors in...

Lake Eola

Lake Eola Park is one of those places to visit if you wish to relax. There is a path around the circumference of the lake and is nearly 1 mile in length. We visited midweek and in the winter which is...

Thornton Park

Thornton Park is Orlando’s first stylishly renewed historic district, full of shops and restaurants at the edge of downtown. Panera Bread (407/481-1060) The Coffee House of Thornton Park...

Citrus Bowl

Florida Citrus Bowl Stadium 1610 W. Church Street Orlando, FL 32805 Originally constructed in 1936, with seating for 8,900 people. The first annual bowl game was held in 1947, for the benefit of the...

Science Center

The Orlando Science Center in Loch Haven Park is an excellent alternative to the usual theme parks in Orlando. The OSC itself is a huge 5 story building filled with fun exhibits, They even offer...

Leu Gardens

Henry P. Leu Gardens Looking for a sedate escape from the theme parks? Not far from downtown Orlando, the Henry P. Leu Gardens offers a serene and scenic departure from the typical Orlando vacation....

Getting to Orlando

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Shopping. Help us improve our info!

Map