Map &

Orlando Explorer Pass
From $64.00
Orlando Discount Card: Eat and Play
From $25.00

Ripleys Believe It Or Not Tips (7)

Believe the Unbelievable

Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum showcases the most weird and unthinkable individuals, animals, life stories and work of art.
The building which they call the ODDitorium is a treat itself because the facade appears to be sinking/leaning on one side (as shown in the photo).
In the museum, you will find photos and videos of Mr. Ripley's greatest collections like the 3 legged man, the fattest man in the world, Portrait of Mona Lisa made of toast, Abraham Lincoln's portrait made of pennies and so much more.
A good place to visit especially for families. Very informative and fun!

Adult: $18.95 + tax
Child (4-12) : 11.95 + tax

Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo
Aug 13, 2007

Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum

Anyone who's been down I-Drive will have seen Ripley's - it's the huge 'sinking' house you'll see sitting at the edge of the road!

My sister had always wanted to go to Ripley's - nevermind Disney or Universal - she wasn't happy until we'd given this a try! I'd definitely recommend a trip, maybe if you're having a slower-paced day or a break from the's a fun way to spend a couple of hours, plus it gets you out of the Florida sunshine that can get too much during high summer!

The museum is full of things you have to see the believe, things you wouldn't expect & things that make you go 'I can't believe.........' - & I think it's great fun for adults & children alike. Make sure you look in the little coupon books you find throughout I-Drive, you'll always get money off - the regular ticket price is $16.95 for adults & $11.95 for children.

Samscalling's Profile Photo
Apr 09, 2006

Believe It Or Not, This Is Worth Checking Out!

You get a feel for the vibe of 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not' when you pull in to the impressive 'upside down building.' This is your arch typical, shameless modern freak show.... and it's great!

There is everything to see here, from the plain weird to the insanely wonderful! I enjoyed seeing the scientific exhibits as well, where you are amazed by each thing you see. There are features that highlight anomolies of the human race, and also our natural world, and it is presented in a humorous and fun way, but only when appropriate. They toe the line, without stepping over it, and in that it manages to create a fun filled attraction well worth checking out.

Meadows11's Profile Photo
Mar 23, 2005

Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Explore hundreds of exhibits of the strange and unusual from the collection of Robert Ripley who was made famous by his Believe It Or Not cartoons.

There are exhibits about almost everything, deformed animals, brain teasers, world records, in fact all kinds of things that you could only imagine existed.
Try playing pool on the unusual table in their, watch which way the balls roll!!!

Opening Times
Open 365 days a year from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.

Entrance Fee
$16.95 plus tax for adults
$11.95 plus tax for children 4-12

DUNK67's Profile Photo
Mar 12, 2005
Sponsored Listings

Hotels Near Ripleys Believe It Or Not

8222 Jamaican Court, 32819
(NOW BEST WESTERN International Drive) 8222 Jamaican Court, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
8250 Jamaican Court, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
8001 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
8134 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States
8214 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida, 32819, United States

Weird & Weirder

Ok. so maybe my title does not really describe what I seen or learned while I was at Ripley's. But then again...ok. This was the first place I wanted to go, considering the cost, which was one of the cheapest activities to do in Orlando, besides eating at the McDonalds. Orlando is a great place, its beautiful especially at night with all their buildings lit up.
There is so much to do here that I could go on forever. But back to Ripley's, there was a model of a REAL SPACE SHIP, which did move. Or at least that's how it felt. There are so many facts, figures and information that this place holds it amazing! I took my 12 yr old son HE LOVED IT! Our 5 yr old daughter was amazed by all the things that it teaches the size of the people & items. It is a great thing for anyone young or old. This is also a great place to be in if it does get to hot, like their Mid-day afternoon heat in the middle of Aug/Sept. It's air conditioned!

Mar 07, 2004

There's a museum you must...

There's a museum you must visit. It's called Ripley's Believe It Or Not. This is the most interesting museum I have ever seen. I hear you can find it across America so try and find one near you if you're American.
Well, the building itself it crooked and upside down. Inside you find pictures, artifacts, and information on some of the freakiest things in the world. At the end of the tour, you have to cross a bridge that looks like its swinging back and forth.

Aug 24, 2002

Ripleys Believe it or not

It is fun and unusual! You will see hundreds of oddities that I have been collected from all over the world.

Scotsgal's Profile Photo
Jun 15, 2003
cjg1's Profile Photo

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
doug48's Profile Photo

"orlando florida"
Cielo_Algaeed's Profile Photo

shohman's Profile Photo

"take it from a local..."
starship's Profile Photo

""When You Wish Upon a Star.....""

Things To Do Near Ripleys Believe It Or Not

Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show

This is the absolute best dinner theatre I have attended in Orlando. It is entertaining from start to finish. Most of it is improvisational and then there is the actual play. In the play we saw we had...

Wet 'n Wild

If you like waterslides then this is the plce for you. From thrill rides like the bomb bay and mach5 to more sedate family rides like the surge and the black hole, there is bound to be something to...

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Only at Universal's Islands of Adventure

And now we come to the real reason behind my visit to Universal Studios! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened in 2010 and has managed not to disappoint even the most hardcore fans. How could it...

Universal Studios - Back to the Future

My family took a vacation of a lifetime and we went to Orlando. We stayed two weeks and had tickets for both Disney World and Universal Studios. We timed our vacation to be there for the opening of...

Universal Studios

Please keep in mind that my review is coming from a handicapped person's perspective. 1. You are not allowed to use your own scooter or wheel chair. 2. The distance from handicapped parking to a...

Sea World

Like almost all little kids, I remember when I went to Seaworld. Between the animals being so close to me and the trainers actually touching and working with the animals, I thought it was the most...

Getting to Ripleys Believe It Or Not