Map &

From $83.00
World of Coca-Cola Admission in Atlanta
From $16.00

Cafe Intermezzo Tips (9)

Cafe Intermezzo: Great place to go in the early morn!

Intermezzo is a good place to go at any time. It is so convenient because it is open until 3am. They do a whole range of coffees with and without liquer, some food and a selection of cakes.

It has a soothing ambience. It is very relaxing, it is dimly lit by candlelight. It is a good place to go on a date... (when its not crowded!)

All this info relates to the one in midtown. I have been to the one by Perimater mall and it is just NOT the same!

Favorite Dish I don't even remember all the food they do now, but I do remember I really loved the potato sald. You can normally only get it as a side with a mean but if you ask nicely they'll give it to you on its own.

I can't remember the name of the coffee but it came with hazelnut liquer and nutella at the bottom of the cup and then topped with whipped cream.

Zarasher's Profile Photo
Mar 21, 2005

Cafe Intermezzo: Dessert Tour

I am kinda bias (I have never been to a Cheesecake Factory), but this place has the best selection of desserts. Everytime I go to Atlanta, I have to go get dessert. The food is not that great and it's kinda pricey. I just go there for dessert. They have a large drink selection and dessert selection changes all of the time. They even have large cups of hot cocoa made with real chocolate.

Favorite Dish any of the dessert!

Jan 01, 2003

cafe intermezzo: coffee house

cafe intermezzo has a "kaffehausen" atmosphere much like the coffee houses of austria and germany. they offer over 100 types of cakes, pastries, pies, and tarts. they also offer a large coffee selection and a full liquor bar. a great place to have an after dinner drink and dessert when in atlanta.

doug48's Profile Photo
May 14, 2010

Cafe Intermezzo: If you want something memorable.....

I say Eclectic because you can't really choose one 'theme' for this restaurant. It's definitely a European coffeehouse, but on one side of the restaurant is a beautiful bar, the other side is a very classy coffee house and dessert area. The atmosphere is simply divine. Perfect for anniversaries or special occasions. My husband and I have to stop there at least once while we are visiting Atlanta yearly. The drink menu is so extensive ranging from coffee choices from the Middle East to traditional American favorites. The wine list and specialty drink list is almost overwhelming because of it's vast amount of choices. The food is also delicious. It is truly a place you won't forget visiting.

Favorite Dish Italian Gnocchi. This dish is one of my favorites in general - but Intermezzo does a superb job with it - perfect. I love their pairing of mushrooms/tomatoes in a very soft lemon-rosemary sause. Perfecto! For $10, it's a beautiful dish.

If you want drinks with your meal, it would be a bit more expensive to eat here. If not, it's fairly comparable to other restaurants in the area.

heartinitaly's Profile Photo

1302 West Peachtree, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309, United States
1152 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309, United States
35 14th St NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309, United States
75 Fourteenth St, Atlanta, Georgia, 30309, United States
188 14th Street at Peachtree, (formerly Sheraton Midtown), Atlanta, Georgia, 30361, United States

Cafe Intermezzo: A European coffeehouse

Wow...I just returned from Austria (Vienna) and never expected to find the quality or taste in the U.S. like I did over there. Well I was wrong...Cafe Intermezzo captures the essence so prevalent, popular and common in the cities of Vienna, Prague and Budapest.

Favorite Dish hmmmm...well I had the Grilled Chicken Sandwich (marinated breast of chicken grilled with sautéed mushrooms & Swiss cheese, served on a poppyseed bun with Creole mayonnaise, lettuce & tomato) with potato salad and the B-52 Cheesecake (cheesecake made with Kahlua, Bailey's and Gran Marnier).

spartan's Profile Photo
Aug 24, 2005

Cafe Intermezzo: Good Food and Drinks

I got the pleasure of meeting up with Balfor and Sheril for a small and cozy VT meeting while I was in Atlanta. What a great little cafe we were treated to. This place is known for its desserts but one should definitely not neglect its menu. I was starving after having sat in class all day so I decided to enjoy two appetizers instead of one big meal. I had the spinach cheese dip and the scallop and sausage skewers. Sheril had a salad and her husband had a sandwich. Balfor decided to save all his calories for dessert. He chose the white chocolate amaretto cheesecake. I again tasted Balfor's food. I started my meal with an interesting raspberry truffle drink. I wish I could remember the name of the drink.

Favorite Dish I really liked the scallops and andoullie sausage kabobs served in a chipotle butter. It was spicy but it was so yummy. I thought Balfor's cheesecake was out of this world.

moiraistyx's Profile Photo
Jun 07, 2009

Wow: Cafe Intermezzo

European-style bistro and coffeehouse with romantic atmosphere and an extra-large dessert case.
Viennese style coffeehouse is very cozy with a candlelit rooms.

Favorite Dish Decadent cakes and pastries like espresso-soaked tiramisu, rich chocolate cheesecake and flaky berry tarts-star, Russian and Italian style pastries. Appetizers are outstanding. Garlic shrimp, served in a light cream sauce, is bread-mopping good, while the smoked salmon plate and chicken quesadillas are filling enough for a meal.

musbars's Profile Photo
Mar 08, 2005

Cafe Intermezzo: Decadent dessert in trendy Buckhead

Choose from the mouth watering desserts and sip espresso while watching the pretty people in Atlanta parade around. A very cozy intimate atomosphere.

Favorite Dish The cheesecake is rich and will melt in your mouth.

Jul 26, 2005
BruceDunning's Profile Photo

"The Monuments"
dustmon's Profile Photo

"Big city livin in the South"
Yaqui's Profile Photo

"Atlanta & Coca Cola"
doug48's Profile Photo

"atlanta georgia"
rexvaughan's Profile Photo

"Atlanta - full of surprises"

Cafe Intermezzo: Dinner, coffee, after Theater

Crepes, sandwiches, entrees, seafood, fantastic desserts and coffee/teas, this is a wonderful date-place, or just a nice cuppa after a show at the Fox Theater down the street. The cakes, tortes, pies and other goodies are out of this world good, and this is also a fun place to see and be seen. Definitely recommended...

Favorite Dish coffee and dessert!

dustmon's Profile Photo
May 30, 2011

Things To Do Near Cafe Intermezzo

High Museum of Art

This is one of the premier Museums in the USA, and I am proud to say that my Great grandfather J.J.Haverty donated his American art collection to help found the museum which now has famed architects'...

Botanical Gardens

Just had a nice trip to the gardens with my girlfriend, lots of spring flowers in bloom like tulips, rhododendrons, daffodils and much more---they also had an Orchid show with lots for sale and more...

Margaret Mitchell House

The Margaret Mitchell House was the home of author Margaret Mitchell and is a historic house museum. Miitchell and her husband lived in Apt. 1 on the ground floor from 1925 to 1932. While living...

St. Mark's United Methodist Church

Another "suburban" Peachtree congregation is that of St. Mark's United Methodist which built the current building starting in 1902. The church website has a nice description of the details in this...

Fox Theater

The Fabulous Fox Theater was originally planned as part of a large Shrine Temple as evidenced by its Moorish design. The 4,678 seat auditorium was ultimately developed as a lavish movie theater in the...

The Varsity

The Varsity is a famous place to visit when you are in Atlanta. The restaurant is next to Ga Tech and was started by a tech dropout. Greasy stuff but boy is it good. You can go to the drive up in...

Getting to Cafe Intermezzo

We don't yet have an address for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

• Sunday 06:00 to 22:00