Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

Deep Sea Full Day Exclusive Fishing Charter
"Waikiki Sport Fishing is proud to offer daily half day and full day Honolulu Waikiki fishing charters to some of the best blue water fishing grounds in Hawaii.Captain Chris and Captain Nick have been fishing literally since before they could walk where they located themselves in Kaneohe. This is where they purchased their first Hawaiian boat and started Kaneohe fishing charters out of He'eia Kea Boat Harbor. They have been fishing together for over 10 years. They are familiar with the ledges and (Waikiki) can take up to 10 people fishing or Renegade our 38' Honolulu fishing charter boat for private groups up to 6 anglers. Both boats are USCG certified. Let our experienced crew make your Hawaii fishing adventure a truly memorable one. From private Kaneohe fishing charters to larger groups we handle all the details. Just sit back relax and wait for the strike."""
From $1,000.00

Deep Sea Half Day Exclusive Fishing Charter
"Waikiki Sport Fishing is proud to offer daily half day and full day Honolulu Waikiki fishing charters to some of the best blue water fishing grounds in Hawaii.Captain Chris and Captain Nick have been fishing literally since before they could walk where they located themselves in Kaneohe. This is where they purchased their first Hawaiian boat and started Kaneohe fishing charters out of He'eia Kea Boat Harbor. They have been fishing together for over 10 years. They are familiar with the ledges and (Waikiki) can take up to 10 people fishing.  Additional Passengers over 6 require an additional fee.  The Renegade our 38' Honolulu fishing charter boat for private groups up to 6 anglers. Both boats are USCG certified. Let our experienced crew we handle all the details. Just sit back relax and wait for the strike.""""Join us for 4-5 hours aboard the our boat cruising the majestic Blue Pacific Ocean. Only minutes from your Waikiki Hotel in Kewalo Basin. Start your adventure at around 6am and join us in search of pelagic fish ranging from 5lbs to over 500lbs!
From $850.00

Two Tank Private SCUBA Diving Charter From Waikiki
"The day starts with a 7:15am  or 10:15am pickup in Waikiki from your centrally located hotel. Then your group will head back to the dive shop. There you will get fitted with equipment and head out to one of the two boats. Our profession eels octopus spotted eagle rays and many other forms of sea life. You group of experienced certified divers or your group of people who have never tried it before are welcome to join us!  Everyday is adventure come join us for a day or two.""""This tour is an exclusive charter for 1st time divers
From $850.00

L & L Drive In Tips (7)

Sorted Restaurant Lists: Finding Restaurants in O`ahu

For native Hawaiian food I would suggest you drive out to the "Like Like Drive Inn" as they serve great Hawaiian foods. Its a favorite of many locals. Visit http://www.sharinghawaii.com/oahu/restaurants?rest=10 for more info on this and other O`ahu restaurants. You will find directions, tel# maps etc. You will also be able to sort by type of cuisine, cost, etc... very useful.

Favorite Dish Seafood, you can hardly go wrong with most of the seafood plates. BBQ, really good.

goingtohi
Dec 14, 2008

L & L Hawaiian Barbecue: Sweet just like Hawaiian Barbecue should be!

L & L Hawaiian Barbecue House is for budget conscious peeps and yet it offers generous Hawaiian food plates which usually consists of rice, meat (chicken teriyaki, beef, or fried mahi mahi fish) and macaroni salad. Clean atmosphere.

The wait staff is friendly enough to give me 3 cups because I bought the big can of Arizona tea.

See me hamming it up alongside the poster of hula girls displayed in L & L .

Favorite Dish Chicken teriyaki

yellowbell's Profile Photo
yellowbell
Jul 14, 2008

L & L Drive In: DOWNTOWN L&L

A GOOD FAVORITE WITH A AVERAGE PRICE TO PAY FOR A MEAL IS ANY OF THE L&L'S..
THE ONE ON FORT STREET MALL ..WHICH USE TO BE AROUND THE CORNER ON HOTEL STREET IS A GOOD LOCATION AND LIKE I MENTIONED A GOOD PRICE FOR A MEAL.
IT HAS BEEN IN THE NEW LOCATION ABOUT TWO YEARS ,MAYBE..AND DOING GREAT BUSINESS AS IT DID ON HOTEL STREET.
THE MINI PLATES ARE USUALLY ABOUT $4 AND THE REGULAR ARE ABOUT $6.
THE PICTURES WILL SHOW THE EXACT PRICES OF BOTH.
CHECK IT OUT ..IF YOU ARE DOWNTOWN HONOLULU AND NEED SOME GOOD FOOD.

Favorite Dish I REALLY LIKE THE LEMON CHICKEN..IT HAS BEEN A FAVORITE FOR YEARS!!!!
OPEN HOURS
MON--FRI. 7 AM --7PM
SAT 7AM--6:30PM
SUN 7AM--5:30PM

Onedragon's Profile Photo
Onedragon
Apr 14, 2008

L & L Drive In: What can I say.....

What can I say...If you grew up in Hawaii I guess you have been here over a 1000 times. It's cheap, fast and taste good. It's Hawaiis version of fast food. Try the Chicken Katsu or even the Garlic Ahi (Tuna). For breakfast maybe a LocoMoco. Now I'm not saying it's HEALTHY but it's budget food on the go.

Favorite Dish I alway's get the Chicken or Pork Katsu its deep fried battered chicken cutlets or pork served with a yummy Katsu sauce. Oh! dont forget the Garlic Ahi it's Grilled Tuna with garlic and a drizzle of soy sauce.
They do have alot of other good dishes.

markapollo's Profile Photo

2375 Ala Wai Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815
444 Kanekapolei Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, United States
445 Nohonani St., Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815-9916, United States
Hotels
415 Nahua Street, (formerly Aston Honolulu Prince), Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, United States
2330 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
Hotels
445 Seaside Avenue, (formerly Castle Island Colony), Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815, United States

L & L Drive In: Great Plate Lunch

Good plate lunches. The L&L is located all over Hawaii. The place is a simple - hole-in-the-wall with locals enjoying the variety of plate lunches.

Favorite Dish I enjoyed the chicken katsu served with 2 scoops of rice and macaroni salad, while Tony had the pork cutlet, which had a gravy on top. with 2 odas, the bill came to $13. The plate lunches are quite filling and we could have shared one for lunch.

mpileggi's Profile Photo
mpileggi
Apr 05, 2006

L & L Drive In: macaroni salad

I am looking for a macaroni salad recipes. My husband was born and raised in Honolulu and remembers the macaroni salad he always got with his plate lunches. thank you Virginia Espinosa

Favorite Dish Macaroni salad-great-need the recipe

tony1949
Oct 05, 2003

L & L Drive In: Local Flavor

Local flavor, large servings and cooked fresh when you order are all attributes of L & L Drive In. There are 40 locations on Oahu, Ala Moana Mall, Kailua, and Kaneohe just to name a few. Some are indoors and some are open air with covered eating areas. The food is all reasonably priced because L & L serves mostly locals. $5 or $6 dollars buys more than you can eat.

Favorite Dish If you have a large appetite try my favorites, the BBQ combo plate or the Chicken Katsu.

lologuy

Hopkid

"Home Away From Home"
thinking's Profile Photo

thinking

"THE REAL HAWAII IS HONOLULU"
csordila's Profile Photo

csordila

"Waikiki - Number one attraction!"
Waalewiener's Profile Photo

Waalewiener

"December 7 1941, A Date That Will Live In Infamy."

Things to Do Near L & L Drive In

Zoo

The Honolulu Zoo is an inexpensive and fun outing for families. Children will enjoy seeing the elephants, crocodiles, exotic birds, Galapagos tortoises, and Komodo dragons. You can bring in a picnic...

Royal Hawaiian

The Royal Hawaiian is one of the most obscenely expensive hotels on Waikiki. And it is pink. A pink palace. Gross. Rooms start around $400 a night and only go up from there.... $400 for a bed... in a...

Waikiki Beach

Waikiki Beach is the reason why tourists flock to Honolulu. The area has nearly flawless weather, gentle surf, great views of Diamond Head, plenty of hotel rooms, and lots of nightlife in Waikiki. The...

Ft DeRussy

Fort DeRussy is the least fortified active Army fort that I have ever seen. It was built as an Army reservation in 1915 to protect Honolulu and Pearl Harbor in what was then the US territory of...

Paradise Cove Luau

This luau is located next to Ko Olina beach resort and the sunset views over Paradise Cove was beautiful. There are several luau packages to choose from and we bought the package that included a la...

Germaine's Luau

Free Drinks included? I'm there! I looked a few different Luau options and this was by far the best. If I remember correctly, the price included 3 drinks- not something all offer. This, with the...

Getting to L & L Drive In

Address

We don't yet have an address for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Hours

We don't yet have hours for this Restaurants. Help us improve our info!

Map