Map &

chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

North Shore Surfing Tour
"Beyond the sands and waves of Waikiki the thrill of the surf is only the beginning. Our island tours offer true adventurers a chance to experience much more than the ocean. Hike historic valleys kayak to remote islet shores and savor the tastes of the islands. If you’re looking for fun that many visitors don’t get to experience request your reservation today. Oahu’s north shore is well known for legendary surf breaks like Waimea Sunset and the Banzai Pipeline. People travel the world over for a glimpse of these breaks and we’ll get you there – up close and personal. This countryside tour offers a nostalgic version of Hawaii that any visitor should experience.2 Person Minimum Tour Size All tours are private and exclusive to your group Tour
From $350.00

2-Hour Small Group Stand-Up-Paddleboarding - SUP - Experience
"An Experience You’ll Always RememberLessons You’ll Never ForgetYour lesson start on the sand with ocean awareness and safety. Then we get you right into the water for a true ocean adventure. No worries our licensed instructors are trained in first aid and lifeguard CPR. Once in the water we show you all the fundamentals of SUP. And if you're an experienced rider then our experienced instructors will help you perfect your SUP wave riding skills. Semi-Private Surfing LessonWhen you and your friends want to go big group stand-up paddle boarding lessons are the only way to go2 Person Minimum Class Size You must book at least 2 Paddlers for this lesson. We do not group together people from different parties so each lesson is private and int"""When you and your friends want to go big
From $100.00

East Side of Oahu Surfing Tour
"Find What Lies Beyond WaikikiBeyond the sands and waves of Waikiki the thrill of the surf is only the beginning. Our island tours offer true adventurers a chance to experience much more than the ocean. Hike historic valleys kayak to remote islet shores and savor the tastes of the islands. If you’re looking for fun that many visitors don’t get to experience request your reservation today!East Side TourTraveling east of Waikiki offers a scenic drive to views of Diamond Head the Halona Blowhole and Oahu’s windward side. You’ll see our island green with native plants and a panoramic view of the Koolau mountain range — a beauty that has even captured the lens of Hollywood films and T.V. Come along and encounter a lush vision of Oahu that many vis
From $250.00

Cheese Cake Factory Tips (3)

Cheese Cake Factory: this was great!

this was completely yum! the service was good .the food was awesome. but the prices were a little high but not too bad. if you want a nice relaxing and family friendly resturaunt this is the place! I totally recommend!!!!!

maddy.c
Jun 16, 2015

The Cheesecake Factory: Everybody's Favorite

It pays to plan an early dinner if you want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. We arrived at 4:30, and there were folks waiting, but they must have been larger parties because we were seated within 5 minutes. However, the line was out the door soon after we were seated and stayed that way.

Service was good and the wait for food was average for how crowded they were and the type of restaurant this is. We had a gift card for $50 and we spent a little over $60 not counting the tip and not drinking anything but one soda.

My husband had a surf and turf type meal with shrimp and steak with seasoned mashed potatoes. He said the flavors were excellent, but we both felt the quantity of steak for the price was pretty scanty. I had a BLT with shrimp that was Amazing! It was a double decker on grilled bread. The tomato slices were thick, the bacon crisp, thick and full of flavor, and the shrimp were the huge local farmed shrimp. All this was held together with layers of finely shredded lettuce and ample slathering's of herbed mayo. I was glad I had only a small salad to accompany the sandwich so I had some room left for cheesecake.

We both loved the cheesecake, raspberry for my husband, and the Godiva chocolate for me. The layers of flourless chocolate cake, Godiva chocolate bits, chocolate mousse, and chocolate cheesecake needed the foil of the added mound of whipped cream to moderate the chocolate rush a little. It was in the league of the best desserts I've ever eaten. In future I would have either the sandwich or the cheesecake though. It was more than my tummy wanted at one time. (Or take most of the cheesecake home for laters...

The crowds added a high level of noise to the ambience of the lovely décor, especially that inevitable loud woman with the annoying voice and laugh that seems to be a part of every group of women friends dining together. Her brief trip to the ladies was welcome but too brief.

The dim lighting kept me from taking the usual food photo, but I will add one from their menu for the Raspberry truffle cheesecake.

After eating we walked just a bit down the block and cut through to the beach on the narrow alley where all the surfboards are lined up in rented storage. It was almost sunset, so we sat and enjoyed the sunset while we digested our yummy meal. It was the perfect finish to the day for us.

Favorite Dish Can't pick between the Shrimp BLT and the Godiva Cheesecake. They were both Outstanding and hanging around in the back of my mind asking to be eaten again sometime..Thank goodness they have a Cheesecake Factory in our neck of the woods too.

Marilu33's Profile Photo
Marilu33
Jan 17, 2015

The Cheesecake Factory: You had better be starving when you eat here.

You had better get there early because there is usually and hour or so wait for a table. You get a buzzer to tell you when your table is ready. They have lots of things on the menu. The serves were huge. Don't order too much because you won't finish it all. they don't have a kid's menu so just choose an appetiser. They call their mains entree's which is confusing. We saw them bring out a salad and it was as big a a lettuce garden. I have never seen a salad that big.

Favorite Dish I had the calamari. It was ok. Dad had a big Burger and mum had chicken little's. They were a bit spicy but tasted nice. There was somuch food, we couldnot finish our dinner but Mum found room for Cheesecake. she said it was very nice.

BS8's Profile Photo