Thai Restaurants, Oahu

• Thai Restaurants

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Keoni: A favorite breakfast spot

by Gypsystravels Updated Jan 28, 2015

I discovered Keoni during my first trip to Oahu in May of 2005. It's a Thai restaurant which also happens to serve really good and reasonably priced breakfast items. I always try to make it here for one if not all my breakfast while visiting Oahu.

Keoni has a cozy and relaxed atmosphere with a friendly staff and hardly a waiting time for a table. The busiest time of course are between the times of 7:30-9:30 am.

They have a large selection of breakfast choices like pancakes, french toast, eggs, spam, bacon, ham and other items, including an assortment of specials to suit anyone. I usually stick to the same thing, pancakes with macadamia nuts and yummy whipped butter.

The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner (Thai). I have eaten dinner here once, but prefer the breakfast.

I've also enjoyed dinner here on one occassion and found the food to be fresh and served promptly.

Favorite Dish: I love the yummy pancakes with macadamia nuts and yummy whipped butter, no need for syrup, but if you want syrup, they make their own as well as fresh cocunut milk.

My sweetie usuallly orders the steak & eggs, he's a creature of habit and likes his heavy breakfast to start a long day of exploring.

Address: 2375 Kuhio Avenue

Phone: 808-922-9888

Website: http://www.keonibykeos.com

Having breakfast before hitting the beach Enjoying my breakfast one beautiful morning Yummy pancakes with macadamia nuts Steak and eggs
    • Luxury Travel

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Keoni: Best Cheap Breakfast

by cjg1 Updated Jan 9, 2015

This is a Thai/American restuarant with fantastic breakfasts but also serve lunch and dinner. I've been coming here since my first visit to Oahu and enjoy their large, tasty breakfast that don't break the bank. This is a popular place and often very crowded but I have never waited more than ten minutes for a table.

My most recent meal here was in January 2014 with my wife and our friends Bob & Barbara. We met here for breakfast before heading out for the day. As always the food was very good and a decent price.

Favorite Dish: I really recommend the breakfasts here. They are open all day and have Thai and American food for lunch and dinner but I have only been for breakfasts so far.

Address: 2375 Kuhio Avenue

Phone: 808 922 9888

Website: http://www.keonibykeos.com/

Eggs and Toast Fried Rice Syrup Time

• Shihar's Profile Photo

Keoni: Asian flare

by Shihar Written Jun 3, 2007

This little resturant was a block from our hotel and 3 blocks from the beach. We thought that it was going to be expensive..but it wasn't too bad.

Good food!

Hubby ate: Basil curry with chicken
    I ate: Pad thai with tofu

• Hiking and Walking