map
chevron_left

chevron_right

Top Tours

North Shore Surfing Tour
"Beyond the sands and waves of Waikiki the thrill of the surf is only the beginning. Our island tours offer true adventurers a chance to experience much more than the ocean. Hike historic valleys kayak to remote islet shores and savor the tastes of the islands. If you’re looking for fun that many visitors don’t get to experience request your reservation today. Oahu’s north shore is well known for legendary surf breaks like Waimea Sunset and the Banzai Pipeline. People travel the world over for a glimpse of these breaks and we’ll get you there – up close and personal. This countryside tour offers a nostalgic version of Hawaii that any visitor should experience.2 Person Minimum Tour Size All tours are private and exclusive to your group Tour
From $350.00

2-Hour Small Group Stand-Up-Paddleboarding - SUP - Experience
"An Experience You’ll Always RememberLessons You’ll Never ForgetYour lesson start on the sand with ocean awareness and safety. Then we get you right into the water for a true ocean adventure. No worries our licensed instructors are trained in first aid and lifeguard CPR. Once in the water we show you all the fundamentals of SUP. And if you're an experienced rider then our experienced instructors will help you perfect your SUP wave riding skills. Semi-Private Surfing LessonWhen you and your friends want to go big group stand-up paddle boarding lessons are the only way to go2 Person Minimum Class Size You must book at least 2 Paddlers for this lesson. We do not group together people from different parties so each lesson is private and int"""When you and your friends want to go big
From $100.00

East Side of Oahu Surfing Tour
"Find What Lies Beyond WaikikiBeyond the sands and waves of Waikiki the thrill of the surf is only the beginning. Our island tours offer true adventurers a chance to experience much more than the ocean. Hike historic valleys kayak to remote islet shores and savor the tastes of the islands. If you’re looking for fun that many visitors don’t get to experience request your reservation today!East Side TourTraveling east of Waikiki offers a scenic drive to views of Diamond Head the Halona Blowhole and Oahu’s windward side. You’ll see our island green with native plants and a panoramic view of the Koolau mountain range — a beauty that has even captured the lens of Hollywood films and T.V. Come along and encounter a lush vision of Oahu that many vis
From $250.00

Thai Restaurants Tips (3)

Keoni: A favorite breakfast spot

I discovered Keoni during my first trip to Oahu in May of 2005. It's a Thai restaurant which also happens to serve really good and reasonably priced breakfast items. I always try to make it here for one if not all my breakfast while visiting Oahu.

Keoni has a cozy and relaxed atmosphere with a friendly staff and hardly a waiting time for a table. The busiest time of course are between the times of 7:30-9:30 am.

They have a large selection of breakfast choices like pancakes, french toast, eggs, spam, bacon, ham and other items, including an assortment of specials to suit anyone. I usually stick to the same thing, pancakes with macadamia nuts and yummy whipped butter.

The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner (Thai). I have eaten dinner here once, but prefer the breakfast.

I've also enjoyed dinner here on one occassion and found the food to be fresh and served promptly.

Favorite Dish I love the yummy pancakes with macadamia nuts and yummy whipped butter, no need for syrup, but if you want syrup, they make their own as well as fresh cocunut milk.

My sweetie usuallly orders the steak & eggs, he's a creature of habit and likes his heavy breakfast to start a long day of exploring.

Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
Gypsystravels
Jan 28, 2015

Keoni: Best Cheap Breakfast

This is a Thai/American restuarant with fantastic breakfasts but also serve lunch and dinner. I've been coming here since my first visit to Oahu and enjoy their large, tasty breakfast that don't break the bank. This is a popular place and often very crowded but I have never waited more than ten minutes for a table.

My most recent meal here was in January 2014 with my wife and our friends Bob & Barbara. We met here for breakfast before heading out for the day. As always the food was very good and a decent price.

Favorite Dish I really recommend the breakfasts here. They are open all day and have Thai and American food for lunch and dinner but I have only been for breakfasts so far.

cjg1's Profile Photo
cjg1
Jan 09, 2015

Keoni: Asian flare

This little resturant was a block from our hotel and 3 blocks from the beach. We thought that it was going to be expensive..but it wasn't too bad.

Good food!

Hubby ate: Basil curry with chicken
I ate: Pad thai with tofu

Shihar's Profile Photo